Here’s the complete list of posts from the Refined Sugar and Me series, and I’ll continue to update here when new posts are available. To be honest, I completely fell off the wagon with this in the covid-19 era (and am feeling the results), so have been going back through this series to remind me of the process and with the determination to get back on track.
How are you all doing? Has the covid 15 (or 20…) crept up on you as well?
Refined Sugar and Me
This series was originally intended to be weekly — I ended up skipping weeks (and months…) here and there, but here’s every Refined Sugar and Me post, so that you can read the whole series in order! I may start a new one here soon as we get closer to the end of our endless 2020.
- Week 3: By Any Other Name
- Week 4: The Pitfalls of Dining Out
- Week 5: Getting Moving
- Week 6: On Sugar and Calories
- Week 7: Fraught With Freebies
- Week 8: The Clean Plate Club
- Week 9: Weight Weight Don’t Tell Me
- Week 10: Emotional Eating
- Week 11: Dessert Bad, Sushi Good
- Week 12: But What About the Children?
- Week 13: Plan to Succeed
- Week 14: Hey! I Don’t Want Dessert!
- Week 15: A Little Light Reading
- Week 17: Deserving Dessert
- Week 18: Sugar Substitutes
- Week 19: One Thing or Another
- Week 24: Pizza Peril, Nutrition Labels, and Real Food Snacks
- Week 25: Real Food Meets Real Life
- Week 26: New Nutrition Labels Postponed Indefinitely
- Week 29: Trust No One, Part 2
- Week 33: Later!
- Week 36: Full Fat Dairy, FTW!
- Week 45: Handling the Holidays