30 quick weeknight dinner recipes that can be on your table in 30 minutes or less! Choose from 15 minute, 20 minute, 25 minute, or 30 minute dinner ideas.
Now that we’re entering the busy back-to-school season, I thought it might be useful to round up some quick (half an hour or less!) weeknight dinner recipe ideas for our crazy fall evenings. Use these easy 30 minute weeknight dinner ideas to supplement or swap out with the regular weekly ALDI meal plans, when one or more of the recipes in a given week doesn’t fit your family’s needs, or on nights when you’re in a hurry but still want to get a home-cooked meal on the table.
Quick Weeknight Dinner Recipes
So without further ado, here are 30 quick weeknight dinners that can be on your table in 30 minutes or less, start to finish.
15 minute dinner recipes
If you have… 15 minutes, you can make:
So easy, so flavorful, and a great choice for any Meatless Monday!
20 minute dinner recipes
If you have… 20 minutes, you can make:
- Beef, tomato, & spinach tortellini
- Leftover pork fried rice (swap in chicken, make it all veggie, or use whatever leftover cooked protein you have on hand)
- Steak fajitas with onions peppers and mushrooms
- Skillet pork chops with mushrooms & tomatoes
You really can have a home cooked meal on the table in just 20 minutes.
25 minute dinner recipes
If you have… 25 minutes, you can make:
- BBQ potato chip turkey cheeseburger bowls
- Sheet pan salmon & green beans with lemon garlic butter
- Ground beef gyros
- Southwest Salsa turkey burgers
- Easy spice rubbed fish tacos
- Tortellini cannellini creamy tomato-beany soup
- Chicken sausage dinner salad with avocado pepperoncini dressing
- Black bean & potato tacos
- Grilled cheese & tomato naan with sun dried tomato pesto
Just five more minutes to cook gives you so many more options — tacos or gyros, pasta or dinner salad, burgers or soup: It’s all up to you.
30 minute dinner recipes
If you have… 30 minutes, you can make:
- Korean style ground beef & spinach rice bowls
- Sheet pan Parmesan chicken thighs & green beans
- Ground turkey stir fry with cauliflower rice
- Pesto tortellini with chicken, spinach, and tomatoes
- Simple chicken kale mushroom stir fry
- Greek yogurt lemon linguine with asparagus & mushrooms
- Taco naan pizza
- Easy flounder & asparagus packets
- Paprika pork chop sandwiches on Parmesan garlic bread
- Chopped tomato mozzarella salad with chicken sausage & avocado
- Italian veggie ricotta frittata
- Crunchy tortilla chicken fingers
- Broiled pork chops & zucchini with Greek yogurt sauce
- Shrimp fried rice
- Chicken, avocado, & mozzarella chopped salad
- Low carb chipotle chicken tacos
When you think about the time you waste sitting in a drive through or running into a store for pre-made options, 30 minutes start to finish to get a real dinner on the table doesn’t seem so bad, after all.
Expand your palate and your dinner options with these 30 quick weeknight dinner ideas, and save yourself time, effort, and money!