Welcome back to your free ALDI meal plan for the week of 7/10/22! This week we’re cooking up everything from smothered skillet pork chops to black bean & potato tacos — and, so much more.
Welcome back! We are again ALDI meal planning up six complete dinners for four, $70 out the door. Use these recipes and dinner ideas to help reduce mealtime stress, and to save time & money in the process.
- Be sure to sign up to receive a weekly email alert about each new plan.
These weekly menu plans can be a starting point, too: Modify them around what is in stock in your area, what you have on hand in your pantry, and your own family’s dietary needs and preferences.
Free ALDI meal plan week of 7/10/22 – 7/16/22
Come cook along with us to find the answer to the never-ending question: What’s for dinner?
Before we jump right into this week’s plan, though, let’s talk about this week’s new ALDI Finds!
Rose cones, rocking chairs, and hanging out
We’ll start out our adventures with ALDI Finds for the week of 7/6/22: Rose cones, rocking chairs, pollock, patio umbrellas, and more. Check out all of my favorite ALDI Finds of the week here, and let me know what you’re planning to pick up.
Then, we’ll briefly detour over to hang out on a Caturday with the Notorious BKL and Friends — because sometimes you just need some cute animal pix. Lastly, just a little fun and savings over on the Amazon
- Last week’s fun & weird Amazon finds ranged from a tardigrade plush to a roast beef bath bomb.
- This HUGE list of subscribe & save filler items is updated each Thursday.
So, now that we’re all caught up with everything new here over the past week, here’s your simple ALDI meal plan for the week of 7/10/22. Sign up for our weekly email, so that you never miss another one. 🙂
ALDI Meal Planning week of 7/10/22 – 7/16/22
Pick up everything on the shopping list below and start cooking on Sunday: As always, six complete dinners for four, $70 out the door.
- *** Print your meal plan summary + grocery shopping list below this week’s detailed plan, in Word, .rtf, or PDF format. ***
- I’m assuming that you have on hand some pantry basics like cooking oil, common condiments, and spices. Read through the recipes before you shop, to make sure that you have the necessary pantry staples on hand for this week’s ALDI menu plan. *** The printable shopping list includes a separate section of needed basics for the week.
Six easy dinners from ALDI for $70
ALDI Meal Plan — start cooking 7/10/22
- Start by chopping up your half pork loin: Cut off 2.25 lbs to use as today’s roast, then cut the rest into 8 thin equal-sized chops and reserve for dinners later this week.
- Garlic rosemary pork roast & potatoes (use white mushrooms, and just 2 of the bigger baking potatoes)
- Bake House Creations biscuits (reduce heat and pop these into the oven to cook while the pork is resting before slicing)
- Slice up the strawberries
- Smothered skillet pork chops
- Sauteed everything zucchini (if you don’t have everything bagel seasoning, substitute a little garlic salt and black pepper to taste)
- Half of the green grapes
- Black bean & potato tacos (this might just be one or a little more than one large baking potato) topped with shredded cheddar, 2 sliced avocados, and chopped Roma tomatoes
- The rest of the grapes
- Slow cooker honey chipotle BBQ chicken sandwiches (use chicken breast), served on Kaiser buns & topped with provolone cheese & pickle slices
- Pan-fried Parmesan potatoes (use the rest of the russet potatoes)
- Olive Garden dressing sheet pan chicken dinner
- Side salad made with the rest of the bag of spinach mixed with the garden salad, topped with thinly sliced onion, remaining Italian dressing, and any remaining Parmesan
- Leftovers, family pizza night (ALDI sells nice big take-and-bake deli pizzas), or order in.
ALDI Shopping List — Shop through 7/9/22
Dairy & refrigerated
Emporium Selection shredded Parmesan, $2.49
8 oz Happy Farms block cheddar, $1.85
8 oz Happy Farms deli sliced provolone, $2.19
Bake House Creations jumbo biscuits, $1.49
L’Oven Fresh Kaiser buns, $2.49
Tuscan Garden restaurant style Italian dressing, $1.99
16 oz Great Gherkins Kosher dill sandwich slices, $1.19
Burman’s BBQ sauce, $1.29
Can of Pueblo Lindo chipotles in adobo, $1.29
El Milagro flour tortillas, $1.16
Can of Dakota’s Pride black beans, $.71
4.5 lbs half pork loin, $9.41
4.5 lb family pack boneless skinless chicken breast, $9.86
3 lbs green grapes, $2.97
16 oz strawberries, $1.29
3 packs 8 oz white mushrooms, $5.07
8 oz bag of spinach, $1.69
Bag of garden salad, $1.49
5 lbs baking potatoes, $3.99
3 heads garlic, $1.49
3 lbs yellow onions, $2.29
2 lbs green beans, $3.58
1.25 lbs zucchini, $1.86
3 pack multi-colored bell peppers, $2.99
Pint grape tomatoes, $1.89
2 avocados, $1.98
3 Roma tomatoes, $.75
That comes to: $70.74
Or, maybe less…! These meals can run even less if you supplement this week’s ALDI purchases with: Clearance meat you already have in your freezer, pantry staples you picked up on sale, produce you already have on hand, and/or sale produce from your local fruit market.
Printable ALDI meal plan & grocery list
Print this week’s meal plan:
- *** Download this week’s printable ALDI shopping list and meal plan in Word format.
- If you don’t have Word, you can open this in Google Docs or in Wordpad.
Edit and add in your own meal ideas, remove items you have on hand, or change regional pricing to match your own store. *** Day(s) next to each item in the printable shopping list show which nights use each ingredient, so that you can easily see what to delete if you’re skipping a night or modifying.
Things to know about these meal plans
A couple of notes
- I try not to repeat main dish recipes more often than once a month, but you will see favorite easy recipes again in these weekly ALDI meal plans as the same meats and produce items come up again on sale. Part of the fun of meal planning lies in mixing old stand-bys with something new each week.
- If one or more of these recipes isn’t to your taste, or if you have other ingredients to use up, adapt the recipes in this ALDI meal plan to your family’s preferences. Or, just use the ideas here to supplement your own meal planning! See: Pantry staples to stock up on and how to modify a meal plan for your family.
** ad markets & dates
This week’s ALDI meal plan reflects prices from the current week’s ad (running 7/3-7/9 in Sunday ad markets, and 7/6-7/12 in Wednesday ad markets). Non-advertised prices are from my local store in the Chicago suburbs. Prices and produce deals *can vary* by location & region. In either ad market, shop any time through Saturday and start cooking on Sunday 7/10/22.
Stay in the meal planning loop
More ways to stay connected:
- *** Subscribe here to receive weekly email messages about new ALDI meal plans.
- Browse all of the weekly ALDI meal plans here *** Note: prices may have changed since originally posted.
- Come over and join us on Facebook in the Almost All ALDI group.
Happy ALDI shopping & cooking this week! If you find this meal plan useful, why not share it with your friends on Facebook so they can save money with ALDI meal planning as well?
Resources for meal planning & ALDI shopping
- How to cook around grocery shortages
- Master list of meal planning resources
- Get cash back for ALDI shopping, with cash back offers on the Ibotta app and through the Fetch Rewards app.
- Pick up a pack of meal prep containers, & pack up any dinner leftovers for easy weekday lunches. Also useful: Two pack insulated grab bag totes, or two pack clip to cart bags.
- Check out these cute & handy ALDI quarter keepers.
- How fun are these ALDI themed t-shirts I have for you guys?!
Let’s close things out with just a few resources to help you with your meal planning & ALDI shopping:
Lastly: Access your current regional ALDI ad here.