Welcome to your free ALDI meal plan for the week of 6/13/21! This week, we’re cooking up everything from a smoked sausage & veggies skillet, to a summery chicken salad with blueberries, to an easy salsa vegetable soup — and so much more.
As always, you get a brand new variety of recipes, and a brand new chance to save time & money with meal planning! Get dinner time covered, and try something different with your family. Be sure to sign up to receive a weekly email alert about each new plan, too.
As always, use this menu plan as a starting point, modifying it as necessary according to what is in stock in your area, what you have on hand in your pantry, and your own family’s dietary needs and preferences.
Free ALDI meal plan week of 6/13/21 – 6/19/21
Use these meal plans to help reclaim some of your precious time, and avoid the perennial question: What’s for dinner?
But first, what’s new this week?
From ALDI Finds to Amazon Primes
Steak flavored chips, protein snacks, summer sorbet, and fire tables… Check out my top 25+ ALDI Finds of the week, and let me know what you’re planning on picking up!
And on the “almost” all ALDI note: I don’t only shop at ALDI; I supplement my ALDI groceries and Finds with Amazon deals! Amazon Prime Day is fast approaching, so check out some early access deals & learn why I think Amazon Prime is worth it.
And, you can sign up here for a free 30-day trial of Prime, which will carry you right through Prime Day (and let you access all the deals)
ALDI Meal Planning week of 6/13/21 – 6/19/21
But without further ado, here’s your easy weekly ALDI meal plan for the week of 6/13/21. Pick up everything on the shopping list below, and start cooking on Sunday: As always, six complete dinners for four, $65 out the door.
- I’m assuming that you have on hand some pantry basics like cooking oil, common condiments, and spices.
- *** Read through the recipes before you shop, to make sure you have the necessary pantry staples on hand for this week’s ALDI menu plan; see a summary in the printable grocery list below.
- Print your meal plan summary + grocery shopping list below this week’s detailed plan.
Six easy dinners from ALDI for $65
ALDI Meal Plan — start cooking 6/13/21
- Salsa vegetable soup with beans (use a different salsa; chipotle is now seasonal)
- Make a side salad with 4 oz spinach and a little spring mix, topped with pepitas & chopped green onion & Italian dressing
- Simple summer salad with chicken & blueberries (use 1 lb chicken)
- Cups of leftover soup from yesterday
- Olive Garden dressing sheet pan chicken dinner
- Half of the grapes
- Salsa chicken tacos — Use 2 lbs chicken & the salsa verde; serve in corn tortillas & top with half of the guacamole, spring mix, & chopped green onion
- The rest of the grapes
- Vegetarian white bean wraps with feta & guacamole (use spinach wraps & Roma tomatoes)
- Lemon Parmesan green beans (use the rest of the shredded Parmesan)
- The rest of the blueberries
- Leftovers, family pizza night (ALDI sells nice big take-and-bake deli pizzas), or order in.
ALDI Shopping List — Shop through 6/12/21
Dairy & refrigerated
Priano shredded Parmesan, $1.99
4 oz Emporium Selection feta crumbles, $2.29
Park Street Deli classic guacamole 16 oz, $2.89
L’Oven Fresh spinach wraps, $2.49
16 oz Casa Mamita restaurant style salsa, $1.89
16 oz Specially Selected salsa verde, $1.99
6 oz Southern Grove pepitas, $2.29
Tuscan Garden Italian salad dressing, $1.69
32 oz Simply Nature organic vegetable broth, $1.89
El Milagro corn tortillas, $.39
Casa Mamita taco seasoning mix, $.39
2 cans Dakota’s Pride black beans, $1.38
Can Simply Nature organic pinto beans, $.89
1 can Dakota’s Pride Cannellini beans, $.59
1 can Dakota’s Pride Great Northern beans, $.69
Can of whole kernel corn, $.49
Can of cut green beans, $.49
Parkview Polska kielbasa, $2.89
4.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast, $8.51
2 lbs lemons, $3.49
2 lbs green grapes, $1.50
Pint blueberries, $2.89
2 packs 8 oz white mushrooms, $3.78
Bunch green onions, $.79
16 oz organic spring mix salad, $3.49
8 oz spinach, $1.49
2 lbs green beans, $2.98
3 lbs yellow onions, $2.29
3 heads garlic, $1.29
24 oz zucchini, $1.94
6 Roma tomatoes, $1.20
2 avocados, $1.98
That comes to: $65.82
Or, maybe less…! These meals will likely run you even less if you supplement this week’s ALDI purchases with clearance meat you already have in your freezer, pantry staples you picked up on sale, produce you already have on hand, and/or sale produce from your local produce market. Let me know if you give it a try.
Printable ALDI meal plan & grocery list
Print this week’s meal plan:
- *** Download this week’s printable ALDI shopping list and meal plan in Word format.
- If you don’t have Word, you can open this in Google Docs or in Wordpad.
Edit and add in your own meal ideas, remove items you already have on hand, change regional pricing to match your own store, etc. *** The day(s) next to each item show which meals use each ingredient, so that you can easily see what to delete from the shopping list if you’re skipping a night.
Things to know about these meal plans
A couple of notes
- I try not to repeat main dish recipes more often than once a month, but you will see favorite easy recipes again in these weekly ALDI meal plans as the same meats and produce items come up again on sale. Part of the fun of meal planning lies in mixing old stand-bys with something new each week.
- If one or more of these recipes isn’t to your taste, or if you have other ingredients to use, adapt the recipes in this ALDI meal plan to your family’s preferences. Or, just use the ideas here to supplement your own meal planning! See: Pantry staples to stock up on and how to modify a meal plan for your family.
** ad markets & dates
This week’s ALDI meal plan reflects prices from the current week’s ad (running 6/6-6/12 in Sunday ad markets, and 6/9-6/15 in Wednesday ad markets). Non-advertised prices are from my local store in the Chicago suburbs, but non-advertised prices and produce deals *may vary* by location & region. In either ad market, shop any time through Saturday and start cooking on Sunday 6/13/21.
Stay in the meal planning loop
More ways to stay connected:
- Subscribe here to receive weekly email messages about new ALDI meal plans.
- Browse all of the weekly ALDI meal plans here *** Note: prices may have changed since originally posted.
- Come over and join us on Facebook in the Almost All ALDI group, as well as in the Hot Deals group.
Resources for meal planning & ALDI shopping
Let’s close things out with just a few resources to help you with your meal planning & ALDI shopping:
- Almost All ALDI — for more ALDI goodness, ALDI finds, reviews, and more.
- Master list of meal planning resources
- Come join us in the Almost All ALDI Facebook group for recipes, meal planning ideas, ALDI food finds, and more.
- Get cash back for ALDI shopping with cash back offers on the Ibotta app (search “ALDI” at the top of the app, if you can’t find it in the store list) and through the Fetch Rewards app.
- Pick up a pack of meal prep containers, & pack up any dinner leftovers for easy weekday lunches!
- Cute & handy ALDI quarter keepers.
- Check out my Amazon shop for some of my favorite useful items for your own meal planning. Also useful: Two pack insulated grab bag totes, or two pack clip to cart bags.
- Almost All ALDI, the eBook.
- How fun are these ALDI themed t-shirts I have for you guys?!
Lastly: You can always access your current regional ALDI ad here.