Amazon Prime Day 2021 is coming up soon — check out all of the best early access deals, ways to earn shopping credits for Prime Day, and more!
Amazon first launched its annual Prime Day in 2016, and (apart from a pandemic-related delay last year), it’s been getting bigger ever since. Amazon Prime Day 2021 will run across two days this year, and is approaching on June 21 & 22, 2021. So, since we all like to save around here, I thought it might be useful to round up some Prime Day early access deals for you, from free photo prints to promo credits!
As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amazon Prime Day 2021
What can you expect during Amazon Prime Day this year? Look for a ton of Prime-member-exclusive deals on June 21 & 22 — as well as early access deals in the weeks leading up to the main event. I’ve called out some of the better early access deals below, so take a look at what you can save already.
- Sign up here for a free 30-day trial of Prime, which will carry you right through Prime Day (and let you access all the deals)
You can cancel your free Prime trial at any time before the 30 days are up.
Is Amazon Prime worth it?
If you’re wondering if Amazon Prime is worth it in general, I really do think so. Beyond the special Prime Day savings, you get so many other benefits throughout the year, including:
- Free Prime shipping
- No-Rush shipping rewards
- Prime Video shows & movies
- Unlimited photo storage
- Prime Wardrobe
- Amazon Family (extra savings on diapers & more)
- Savings at Whole Foods and on Amazon Fresh
… and more! See all of the ways to save with Amazon Prime.
Earn Amazon Credit to use on Prime Day
There are a few ways for Amazon Prime Members to earn Amazon credit to use on Prime Day this year:
- Spend $10 on products from small businesses through 6/20, get a $10 Amazon credit to use on Prime Day.
- Amazon Prime card holders also get 10% cash back on select small business brands through 6/20, so use that card for your purchase
- Sign up for MyPanera Rewards and get a $3 shopping credit for Prime Day (plus, 40% off any Panera online order on June 21-22). New rewards members only.
Keep an eye on this section; there were earlier Amazon credit offers that have now expired, and we may see new ones in the days leading up to Prime Day.
Amazon Prime Day Early Access Deals
To help build buzz and excitement, Amazon also runs Prime-exclusive early access deals in the weeks leading up to Prime Day. Here are a few of the best offers you can take advantage of right now:
- Get 21 free photo prints from Amazon Photo with code PRINTS21
- Early Prime Day Video deals: Save up to 50% on movies & more
- Three months of Amazon Kids+ (formerly FreeTime Unlimited) for $.99
- Fire TVs are on sale, starting as low as $99!
- Plus, get 10% cash back on select LG and Sony TVs with your Amazon Prime credit card
- Spend $100 on your first Prime Wardrobe order, get $15 off with code PRIMEW15OFF
- Save up to 40% off smart home devices
- Save up to 20% on select Amazon food & household brands — stack with subscribe & save where available and stock up!
- Save 20% off select popular books at checkout
Watch this space for more deals leading up to Prime Day 2021, as they are released. If you’re not yet a Prime member, sign up here for a free 30-day trial of Prime. This will carry you right through Prime Day (and let you access all the deals!).
Amazon Prime Day Deals
I’ll be posting the best Amazon Prime Day Deals in the Hot Deals Facebook group on June 21-22, so be sure to come and join us over there!