It’s your easy weekly ALDI meal plan for the week of 12/1/19: Pick up everything on the shopping list below, then start cooking on Sunday. Six complete dinners for four, $60 out the door!
Some super-quick Finds fun first…
A $30 stand mixer? ALDI has your holiday baking back…
Yes! The infamous 4.6 quart Ambiano stand mixer is back at just $29.99 in this week’s ad — plus all the ALDI Finds you need for holiday baking, holiday gift wrapping, holiday decorating, and more.
On the almost all ALDI note — we all wear many hats, right? One of mine is that I used to be a coupon and deal blogger, and I still maintain a deals Facebook group and a little deals page which is updated daily. If you’re interested in saving beyond ALDI, come check out some of the early Black Friday craziness in both of those places. 🙂
But now, on to this week’s free ALDI meal plan:
ALDI meal planning week of 12/1/19 – 12/7/19
I’m assuming that you already have pantry basics like cooking oil, common condiments, and spices. *** Read through the recipes before you shop, to make sure you have the necessary pantry staples on hand for this week’s ALDI menu plan.
Six Easy Dinners from ALDI for $60.00
ALDI meal plan — Start cooking 12/1/19
- Sunday: Easy penne pasta bake. Make sourdough garlic bread with half of the loaf (save 8 pieces for Thurs), and have blackberries on the side.
- Monday: Baked dry rub chicken drumsticks, along with leftover penne pasta bake.
- Tuesday: Deconstructed vegetarian enchiladas skillet. Serve with avocado slices, and have apple slices on the side.
- Wednesday: Ground turkey stir fry with cauliflower rice (use orange bell pepper), and simple tomato cucumber salad (use yellow onion).
- Thursday: Slow cooker Italian pulled chicken sandwiches (use 2 lbs of chicken), topped with shredded mozzarella & cheddar and served on sourdough with apple slices on the side.
- Friday: Cheesy chicken + spinach skillet, along with broccoli with sweet bell pepper and garlic (use the yellow bell pepper).
- Saturday: Leftovers, family pizza night (ALDI sells a nice big take-and-bake pizza), eat out, or date night.
ALDI shopping list — Shop through 11/30/19
Dairy & refrigerated
8 oz Happy Farms cream cheese, $.99
16 oz Happy Farms shredded mozzarella, $3.69
8 oz block Happy Farms cheddar, $1.99
Priano shredded Parmesan, $1.99
15 oz Emporium ricotta, $1.69
Season’s Choice frozen riced cauliflower, $1.89
Specially Selected sourdough loaf, $2.99
Tuscan Garden pepperoncini, $1.69
Casa Mamita organic chipotle lime salsa, $2.19
16 oz Reggano penne pasta, $.99
24 oz Reggano marinara sauce, $1.49
El Milagro corn tortillas, $.35
Can of Happy Harvest corn, $.49
Can Happy Harvest diced tomatoes, $.69
Can Happy Harvest tomato sauce, $.29
2 cans Dakota’s Pride black beans, $1.38
4 oz Pueblo Lindo chopped green chiles, $.75
19.2 oz Fit & Active ground turkey, $3.29
1.5 lbs 80/20 ground beef, $4.94
4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast, $7.56
2.5 lbs chicken drumsticks, $3.23
3 lbs Gala apples, $1.69
6 oz blackberries, $.99
16 oz broccoli crowns, $1.69
8 oz mushrooms, $1.89
8 oz bag of spinach, $1.39
3 heads garlic, $1.29
3 lbs yellow onions, $1.19
3 pack multicolored bell peppers, $1.99
4 Roma tomatoes, $.75
2 avocados, $1.98
That comes to $50.90.
Or, maybe less…! These meals will likely run you even less if you supplement this week’s ALDI purchases with clearance meat you already have in your freezer, pantry staples you picked up on sale, produce you already have on hand, and/or sale produce from your local produce market. Let me know if you give it a try!
Printable ALDI meal plan and grocery list
*** Download this week’s printable ALDI shopping list and meal plan in Word format so that you can edit and add in your own meal ideas, remove items you already have on hand, change regional pricing to match your own store, etc. *** The day(s) next to each item show which meals use each ingredient, so that you can easily see what to delete from the shopping list if you’re skipping a night.
Things to know about the ALDI meal plans
A couple of notes
- I try not to repeat main dish recipes more often than once a month, but you will see favorite easy recipes come up again in these weekly ALDI meal plans as the same meats and produce items come up again on sale. Part of the fun of meal planning lies in mixing old stand-bys with something new each week.
- If one or more of these recipes isn’t to your taste, or if you have other ingredients to use, you can adapt the recipes in this ALDI meal plan to your family’s preferences — or just use the ideas here to supplement your own meal planning. See: Pantry staples to stock up on and how to modify a meal plan for your family.
** Ad markets and dates
This week’s ALDI meal plan reflects prices from the current week’s ad (running 11/24-11/30 in Sunday ad markets, and 11/27-12/3 in Wednesday ad markets). Non-advertised prices are from my local store in the Chicago suburbs, but non-advertised prices and produce deals *may vary* by location & region. In either ad market, shop any time through Saturday and start cooking on Sunday 12/1/19.
Stay in the ALDI meal planning loop
Subscribe here to receive weekly email messages about new ALDI meal plans — no spam, just get email notifications about new plans!
- Browse all of the weekly ALDI meal plans here *** note: prices may have changed since originally posted.
- If you find this meal plan useful, why not share it with your friends on Facebook so they can save money with ALDI meal planning as well?
- While you’re over on Facebook (if you enjoy deals in general) please come join us in the Hot Deals Facebook group! 🙂
Happy ALDI shopping and cooking this week, everyone!
Useful resources for meal planning + ALDI shopping
Let’s close things out with just a few resources to help you out with your meal planning and ALDI shopping:
- Almost All ALDI — for more ALDI goodness, ALDI finds, reviews, and more.
- Master list of meal planning resources
- Come join us in the Almost All ALDI Facebook group for recipes, meal planning ideas, ALDI food finds, and more.
- ALDI is now a participating store for cash back offers on the Ibotta app! (Search “ALDI” at the top of the app, if you can’t find it in the store list.)
- Pick up a pack of meal prep containers & pack up any dinner leftovers for easy weekday lunches!
- Cute & handy ALDI quarter keepers.
- Check out my Amazon shop for some of my favorite useful items for your own meal planning. Also useful: Two pack insulated grab bag totes, or two pack clip to cart bags.
- Almost All ALDI, the eBook.
How fun are these ALDI themed t-shirts I have for you guys?!
Lastly: You can always access your current regional ALDI ad here.