It’s your easy weekly ALDI meal plan for the week of 11/17/19: Pick up everything on the shopping list below, then start cooking on Sunday. Six complete dinners for four, $60 out the door!
Some super-quick Finds fun first…
Seasonal spices, cheap butter, cheap poinsettias, and more
Check out all of my very favorite ALDI Finds this week, ranging from cheap poinsettias to seasonal spices to cheap butter to cozy blanket scarves — and so much more.
Speaking of blanket scarves… on the almost all ALDI note you’ll find another deal on these (today only), as well as more newly-updated deals each day for your holiday shopping pleasure on the Today’s Deals page. Enjoy! 🙂
But now, on to this week’s free ALDI meal plan:
ALDI meal planning week of 11/17/19 – 11/23/19
I’m assuming that you already have pantry basics like cooking oil, common condiments, and spices. *** Read through the recipes before you shop, to make sure you have the necessary pantry staples on hand for this week’s ALDI menu plan.
Six Easy Dinners from ALDI for $60.00
ALDI meal plan — Start cooking 11/17/19
- Sunday: Sausage, peppers, & onions frittata with garlic herb goat cheese, along with a side salad made with one heart of romaine topped with Parmesan + a couple chopped tomatoes, plus half the grapes.
- Monday: Cheesy chicken + spinach skillet. Have baked zucchini with Parmesan on the side.
- Tuesday: Four ingredient slow cooker salsa chicken tacos topped with chopped onion, cheddar, and avocado, plus oranges on the side. Save two cups of leftover cooked chicken for tomorrow’s recipe.
- Wednesday: Loaded baked chicken nachos (use the yellow bell pepper, and refried beans rather than the seasonal black bean dip, dice up two Roma tomatoes + one avocado + some green onions to top). On the side, grapes and simple tomato cucumber salad (substitute yellow onion).
- Thursday: Creamy smoked sausage + white bean chili topped with chopped green onion, served with the rest of the tortilla chips, plus oranges.
- Friday: Leftover chili topped w/ chopped green onion, along with buttery Parmesan garlic bread (use the baguette, and use a little more butter/Parmesan/garlic topping to account for it being 12 oz rather than 8 oz). Plus, make a large salad by chopping up the rest of the romaine and topping it with chopped bell pepper, green onion, Parmesan, shredded mozzarella, the last four eggs (hard boiled), onion, tomato, & cucumber.
- Saturday: Leftovers, family pizza night (ALDI sells a nice big take-and-bake pizza), eat out, or date night.
ALDI shopping list — Shop through 11/16/19
Dairy & refrigerated
Happy Farms cream cheese, $.99
Dozen Goldhen eggs, $.84
8 oz brick Happy Farms mozzarella, $1.99
8 oz brick Happy Farms cheddar, $1.99
Emporium garlic & herb goat cheese, $1.99
Priano shredded Parmesan, $1.99
Specially Selected French baguette, $1.49
32 oz SimplyNature organic chicken broth, $1.49
16 oz Casa Mamita organic chipotle lime salsa, $2.29
Clancy’s restaurant style tortilla chips, $1.69
El Milagro flour tortillas,$.95
2 cans Happy Harvest corn, $.98
1 can Dakota’s Pride Great Northern beans, $.69
1 can Dakota’s Pride cannellini beans, $.69
2 cans Dakota’s Pride black beans, $1.38
Casa Mamita taco seasoning packet, $.29
Can Casa Mamita refried beans, $.85
2 cans Pueblo Lindo chopped green chiles, $1.50
14 oz Parkview Polska kielbasa, $2.49
12 oz Never Any! chicken apple sausage, $2.99
4.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast, $7.61
2 lbs red grapes, $1.98
4 lbs navel oranges, $1.99
Bunch green onions, $.89
3 hearts romaine, $2.19
8 oz bag of spinach, $1.39
2 cucumbers, $1.18
3 lbs yellow onions, $1.99
3 heads garlic, $1.29
24 oz zucchini, $1.79
3 pack multicolored bell peppers, $2.99
10 Roma tomatoes, $1.50
3 avocados, $3.57
That comes to $59.92.
Or, maybe less…! These meals will likely run you even less if you supplement this week’s ALDI purchases with clearance meat you already have in your freezer, pantry staples you picked up on sale, produce you already have on hand, and/or sale produce from your local produce market. Let me know if you give it a try!
Printable ALDI meal plan and grocery list
*** Download this week’s printable ALDI shopping list and meal plan in Word format so that you can edit and add in your own meal ideas, remove items you already have on hand, change regional pricing to match your own store, etc. *** The day(s) next to each item show which meals use each ingredient, so that you can easily see what to delete from the shopping list if you’re skipping a night.
Things to know about the ALDI meal plans
A couple of notes
- I try not to repeat main dish recipes more often than once a month, but you will see favorite easy recipes come up again in these weekly ALDI meal plans as the same meats and produce items come up again on sale. Part of the fun of meal planning lies in mixing old stand-bys with something new each week.
- If one or more of these recipes isn’t to your taste, or if you have other ingredients to use, you can adapt the recipes in this ALDI meal plan to your family’s preferences — or just use the ideas here to supplement your own meal planning. See: Pantry staples to stock up on and how to modify a meal plan for your family.
** Ad markets and dates
This week’s ALDI meal plan reflects prices from the current week’s ad (running 11/10-11/16 in Sunday ad markets, and 11/13-11/19 in Wednesday ad markets). Non-advertised prices are from my local store in the Chicago suburbs, but non-advertised prices and produce deals *may vary* by location & region. In either ad market, shop any time through Saturday and start cooking on Sunday 11/17/19.
Stay in the ALDI meal planning loop
Subscribe here to receive weekly email messages about new ALDI meal plans — no spam, just get email notifications about new plans!
- Browse all of the weekly ALDI meal plans here *** note: prices may have changed since originally posted.
- If you find this meal plan useful, why not share it with your friends on Facebook so they can save money with ALDI meal planning as well?
- While you’re over on Facebook (if you enjoy deals in general) please come join us in the Hot Deals Facebook group! 🙂
Happy ALDI shopping and cooking this week, everyone!
Useful resources for meal planning + ALDI shopping
Let’s close things out with just a few resources to help you out with your meal planning and ALDI shopping:
- Almost All ALDI — for more ALDI goodness, ALDI finds, reviews, and more.
- Master list of meal planning resources
- Come join us in the Almost All ALDI Facebook group for recipes, meal planning ideas, ALDI food finds, and more.
- ALDI is now a participating store for cash back offers on the Ibotta app! (Search “ALDI” at the top of the app, if you can’t find it in the store list.)
- Pick up a pack of meal prep containers & pack up any dinner leftovers for easy weekday lunches!
- Cute & handy ALDI quarter keepers.
- Check out my Amazon shop for some of my favorite useful items for your own meal planning. Also useful: Two pack insulated grab bag totes, or two pack clip to cart bags.
- Almost All ALDI, the eBook.
How fun are these ALDI themed t-shirts I have for you guys?!
Lastly: You can always access your current regional ALDI ad here.