Five fave ALDI Finds for the week of 11/8/23 (11/5/23 in Sunday markets). From holiday decor, to mini ceramic baking dishes, to holiday rolls, there’s something for everyone here.
Who’s been waiting for turkey & stuffing flavored potato chips to reappear — ‘fess up, because I know you’re out there! Here are my own top five ALDI Finds and deals from the ad starting 11/8/23 (or 11/5/23, in Sunday ad markets). What are you looking forward to picking up on your next trip?
Five Fave ALDI Finds, 11/8/23
‘Tis the season to be cozy… fa la la la la… Holiday decor in this week’s ALDI ad includes:
- Huntington Home chunky knit throw, $19.99
- Huntington Home LED string lights, $1.99
- Merry Moments holiday artisan accent rug, $7.99 (18″x30″) or $12.99 (26″x36″)
- Merry Moments holiday doormat, $6.99
- Merry Moments Christmas tree skirt, $12.99
- Merry Moments gnome or hedgehog, $8.99
- Merry Moments holiday character or holiday sherpa pillow, $9.99
- Merry Moments holiday garland, $4.99
- Merry Moments holiday village accessory, $2.99
- Merry Moments holiday village house, $12.99
- Merry Moments holiday wooden beaded garland, $4.99
- Merry Moments holiday wreath or garland, $14.99
- Merry Moments indoor LED birch tree, $12.99
- Merry Moments LED flocked alpine trees, $39.99
- Merry Moments reversible block sign, $3.99
- Merry Moments reversible wall sign, $9.99
- Merry Moments sculpted reindeer, $29.99
- Merry Moments wooden tree, $6.99
I have one of the chunky knit throws from a couple years back — it’s pretty loosely woven, but looks nice draped over the back of the couch. These are available in gray, red, or ivory this year.
They’re also really pushing these hedgehogs along with their seasonal gnomes lately. As usual, my store had a lot of hedgehogs left, but only a few of the gnomes!
ALDI’s mini bakeware is always so cute, and this week you can pick up a variety of Crofton mini ceramic baking dishes at $2.99 apiece. Choose from a mini ceramic loaf pan, pie dish, casserole dish, or 2-piece mini ceramic ramekins, which are all oven safe up to 450 degrees F and available in both red and white. These will be nice for holiday baking, and/or holiday gifting.
Speaking of the holidays, you have several different varieties of pre-made rolls to choose from for your gatherings this year. L’Oven Fresh brown & serve rolls are $1.25, while L’Oven Fresh butter or potato dinner rolls will run you $2.89. Or, in the frozen section, you can pick up a bag of Sister Schubert’s Parker House yeast rolls for $4.00. Oh, and Bake Shop Dutch Apple, pecan, and pumpkin pies are back, at $4.29, $5.69, and $6.49 respectively.
Then, there are the somewhat goofy holiday flavors to tickle your palate. If you’re a turkey & stuffing fan, look for the following snacks: Clancy’s turkey & stuffing or garlic mashed potato wavy potato chips, $2.19, or Savoritz turkey stuffing crackers, $2.75.
Lastly: Fun-shaped noodles! Instead of the plain old varieties, Reggano cavatappi pasta will run you $1.29 per 16 oz box this week. Kids like the different shapes, and cavatappi noodles hold the sauce nicely.
What ALDI Finds are you picking up?
Does anything strike your fancy among these five Finds, or from the full weekly ad/sneaky peak? One runner up for me: A four pound pack of organic grass fed 93/7 ground beef at $19.96, or $4.99 a pound. Check out some ALDI organic ground beef recipe ideas here, then take a look at more options…
- Browse your current local weekly ad, and
- Browse current weekly ALDI Finds, and
- Browse upcoming ALDI Finds, and
- Browse older ALDI Finds
Beyond the above picks, other runner up ALDI Finds for me this week include a Serra ladies sweatshirt dress or front knot dress for $12.99 (although the last go-round the sweatshirt dresses had gotten a little shorter, and were more tunic than dress length), a Crofton acacia serving board for $9.99, a $4.99 Christmas cactus, a 128 oz bottle of Carlini peanut oil for $14.99, and a Heart to Tail orthopedic pet bed, also $14.99. What are you going to pick up?