ALDI Finds for the week of 10/6/21 include a plethora of fall-flavored food, breakfast pizzas, Day of the Dead succulents, and so much more!
Soooo, this week, ALDI is ALL about the Halloween and fall-flavored food! Here we GO — And, these are just the weekly Finds available in the current ad; also read on after this week’s top 25 Finds for a few more new seasonal products that should be out in stores for a while. Fall bakery Finds in this week’s ad include:
- Two-Bite Halloween brownie platter, $4.99
- Two-Bite mini cupcakes, $2.89
- Simply Nature organic pumpkin spice or seeded pumpkin bread, $3.99
- Specially Selected pumpkin spice brioche, $3.99
- Bake Shop apple cider or pumpkin pie cookies, $2.99
- Lofthouse harvest frosted sugar cookies, $2.89.
At my store, most of these were up on the endcaps near the registers rather than in the AOS or bakery section.
ALDI always re-stocks this lovely Transylvanian cave cheese sometime during October, at $3.99 per 7.05 oz brick. I first tried this cheese a few years ago, and we quite enjoyed it!
Speaking of spooky cheese — aren’t these Halloween-themed cheeses the cutest things you’ve ever seen? $3.99 each. Also in the refrigerated section, look for Danimals Halloween smoothies for $1.99.
My store had actually just started putting out the pantry items from this week’s ad… (Just look at this big pallet of Snyder’s Halloween pretzel snack packs, $2.99 each!)
They did, though, have this Simply Nature organic maple butter on the shelf, at $5.89 a jar. (Try it on the pumpkin brioche, maybe?!) Also check out:
- Benton’s chocolate haunted house cookie kit, $7.89
- Cheetos bold & cheesy mac & cheese, $.96
- 23 oz Utz cheese balls, $5.84
- Crayola colorful skulls cookie kit, $4.99
- 25 ct Chex Mix trick or treat muddy buddies, $4.79
- Nabisco Oreo boo party pack, $7.95
- Betty Crocker Reese’s Pieces or giant pumpkin cookie kit, $4.98
- Baker’s Corner pumpkin quick bread mix, $1.79
- Specially Selected pumpkin & butternut squash or pumpkin chipotle pasta sauce, $2.49
- Reggano Halloween pasta, $1.99
- Berryhill pumpkin butter or apple cider spread, $2.79
- Specially Selected pumpkin maple bisque, $3.49
- Kellogg’s Halloween Pop Tarts, $2.75
- Kellogg’s Halloween cereal or fall Special K, $2.99
- Barissimo Halloween coffee, $3.99
- Beaumont pumpkin spice cappuccino or hot cocoa cups, $5.49
- Nature’s Nectar sparkling cranberry apple cider 4-pack, $3.99
The apple cider spread might also be nice on that pumpkin brioche, don’t you think?
The shaped pastas are always a fun treat; cook them al dente, though, so they don’t fall apart.
Let’s take a little trip over to the freezer section now, where you can partake in a Belmont Fall Cheesecake sampler for $9.99. (You get pumpkin swirl, s’mores, caramel apple, and maple flavored pumpkin pecan.) Other Fall flavored frozens this week? How about:
- Breakfast Best pumpkin spice waffles, $1.99
- Season’s Choice sweet potato or butternut squash blend
- The Village Pie Maker premium apple or pumpkin pie, $12.97
Note that prices may vary by store and by region: And now, let’s talk about 25+ more of the top ALDI Finds of the week of 10/6/21 (or Find some on 10/3/21, in Sunday ad markets).
Top 25 ALDI Finds of the week
In addition to all of the fall flavored foods, here, in no particular order, are 25 more of my top ALDI Finds for the week of 10/6/21. Then, let’s talk about PIZZA — as well as a couple more unadvertised seasonal Finds!
- Siggi’s Icelandic Skyr yogurt, $1.25
- Park Street Deli General Tsao’s or Szechua lo mein chicken bowl, $2.89
- Deutsche Küche chicken schnitzel, $7.99
- Priano shrimp scampi or chicken Florentine, $4.99
- Season’s Choice garlic potatoes with Parmesan or country potatoes 16 oz, $2.89
- Simply Nature family pack organic grass-fed 85/15 ground beef, $4.49/lb
- Clancy’s original or cheddar sour cream rippled baked potato crisps, $2.29
- Simply Nature organic pasta sauce, $1.85
- Earthly Grains wild rice blends, $2.59
- Simply Nature green or yellow lentil lasagna sheets, $3.59
- Fusia Asian Inspirations chicken or beef Mandu, $6.99
- Crofton 16-piece durable food storage set, $6.99
- Huntington Home designer jar candle, $8.99
- Huntington Home 2-pack kids’ large canvas bins, $9.99
- Crofton 16 oz stainless steel desk mug, $9.99
- Huntington Home candle warmer lantern, $16.99
- Crofton collapsible portion control containers, $4.99
- Huntington Home expandable under-sink shelf, $16.99
- Huntington Home ceramic pumpkin, $8.99
- Day of the Dead succulents and mini air plants, see price in store
- Pembrook small personal weekly/monthly planner, $4.99
- Little Journey children’s toilet seat or step stool, $4.99
- Cosco booster car seat, $14.99
- Serra ladies’ 2-pack super soft leggings, $9.99
- Serra maternity 2-pack leggings or 1-pack jeggings, $12.99
It’s really late for the planners this year, and they only have small ones, but take a look if you’ve been waiting.
If you missed the pork schnitzel in the Oktoberfest ad a couple weeks ago, never fear, for chicken schnitzel is here! $7.99 per 24 oz box this week.
A new week, a new pizza or three, that’s the ALDI way. Some pizza and pizza-adjacent Finds in this latest ad include:
- Mama Cozzi’s pepperoni or supreme stromboli, $2.99
- Mama Cozzi’s 12″ broccoli cheese deli pizza, $4.79
- Mama Cozzi’s biscuit crust breakfast pizza, $4.29
People really enjoy the breakfast crust pizza, and suggest trying it topped with scrambled eggs.
I spotted a few more seasonal Finds in store today, including seasonal baking spices! Back at $1.79 a bottle: Nutmeg, allspice, ginger, cloves, cream of tartar, and pumpkin pie spice. I don’t usually buy spices at ALDI, but do sometimes pick up something like ginger on these seasonal sales to last me in stir fries all year! Look also for poultry spices and herbs at the same $1.79 price, including ground sage and rosemary.
Turkey stock is back in… stock, at $1.69 per 32 oz carton. What else did I spy with my little eye? Oh, apple cider donut Oreos, why not (no tag at my store), frozen Belmont chocolate cream pie ($4.99), 6.5 oz Gay Lea pumpkin spice coconut whipped topping ($2.99), and 32 oz pumpkin egg nog ($3.49).
See earlier weekly Finds posts for more Fall Finds of Fun.
What’s Up with ALDI Finds?
What’s up with ALDI Finds? Well, these are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can.
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Before shopping for new Finds this week, though, you might wish to visit the ALDI Finds product delays page. Because of ongoing shipping delays and materials shortages affecting ALDI and many other retailers, certain advertised products may not be available in all locations.
Finding the Finds
Where do you Find all of this week’s special buys?
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or are from the ad starting 10/3/21 in Sunday ad markets, 10/6/21 in Wednesday ad markets. What caught your eye from this week’s ALDI Finds?