ALDI Finds for the week of 12/1/21 include holiday pizzas, melting hot chocolate snowmen, gluten free donuts, and so much more!
So many more holiday foods in this week’s ALDI ad, you guys! As always, some of the holiday foods might disappear after this week, while some might be around for a bit… so stock up when you see them. For starters, how about Mama Cozzi’s holiday tree or star pizza, $4.99 each?
Also in the frozen section: You’ll find gluten free liveGfree donuts at $4.49 a box, in cranberry, gingerbread, or pumpkin flavors.
Let’s not forget the holiday baking items in this week’s ad, either. Available in peanut butter or caramel, 10 oz bags of Specially Selected filled baking cups are $2.49 each.
Or check out these Baker’s Corner Christmas jumbo cookie kits, $4.99 each. Other holiday baking Finds in this week’s ad include:
- Nestle peppermint hot cocoa morsels & more, $3.48
- Nestle funfetti baking chips or disco semi sweet + edible glitter morsels, $2.48
- Rice Krispies Treats holiday house or Christmas stocking, $4.99
- Festival holiday sprinkles & accessories, $1.99
- Crafty Cooking Kits Elf on the Shelf baking kit, $3.49
Those jumbo cookie kits come either in cinnamon caramel, or white chocolate cranberry.
Or, choose pre-made holiday snacks and bakery treats. Pick from:
- El Sabroso holiday tortilla chips, $1.89
- Clancy’s pretzel rods or holiday shapes, $4.29
- Specially Selected brioche star or Christmas tree, $5.99
- L’Oven Fresh gingerbread or cranberry orange breakfast bread, $3.99
The shaped brioche is awful cute… they had the trees and stars last year, and you’ll usually find those up by the registers.
To drink? In the refrigerated section you can look for 52 oz containers of Bolthouse Farms holiday nog or peppermint mocha coffee beverage for $5.46. Some locations will also carry a Sparkling Wine Countdown to the New Year, containing seven 187 ml bottles. (See price in stores on this one.) Lastly, a Starbucks cocoa gift mug runs $7.99.
Note that both advertised and unadvertised ALDI prices can vary by store and by region. But now, let’s talk about the rest of the top ALDI Finds for the week of 12/1/21 — as well as some great new seasonal Finds. (You’ll also Find some on 11/28/21 in Sunday ad markets, or if your store tends to put products out early.
Top ALDI Finds of the week
In no particular order, here are 20 of my top ALDI food Finds, plus 20 top non-food Finds, all for the week of 12/1/21. Then, let’s talk about some more of the new seasonal Finds that have appeared in stores lately (in addition to the advertised holiday foods discussed above).
Top twenty food Finds this week
Here are my top 20 food Finds of the week:
- BelGioioso burrata, $4.89
- Wahlburgers 12 oz hickory smoked bacon, $5.99
- Casa Mamita carne asada or chicken taco cups, $4.99
- Fusia mini wontons 24 oz, $5.99
- Fusia Asian Inspirations beef & broccoli or beef lo mein, $4.49
- Specially Selected bacon wrapped scallops, $6.99
- Season’s Choice steamable creamed spinach or Brussels sprouts with butter 16 oz, $2.49
- Specially Selected rosemary & garlic or unseasoned lamb leg, $7.49/lb
- Specially Selected authentic Italian pizza, $3.99
- Simply Nature organic grass-fed beef stew meat, $6.99/lb
- Specially Selected flatbread crackers, $2.99
- Mariquitas original or lime plantain chips, $1.99
- Specially Selected ribbon noodles, $2.69
- Specially Selected red or green stuffed pepperoncini, $3.49
- Deutsche Küche egg spaetzle, assorted, $1.99
- Olive Garden dressing, $3.36
- Berryhill lemon curd, $2.79
- Specially Selected arrabiatta or roasted garlic imported pasta sauce, $2.89
- Specially Selected 25.4 oz extra virgin olive oil GP Tuscano, $14.99
- Tabasco sauce, $1.56
Note that the spaetzle this time is the flavored bags, rather than the plain.
As for some of the other finds… I wish that Olive Garden dressing would drop back down in price; it’s so good! It’s also great in recipes, so if you invest in a bottle this week, you might try one of these:
- Olive Garden dressing sheet pan chicken dinner
- Smothered skillet pork chops
- Cracker-y, crumble-y, Parmesan-y pork chops
You can also make any of the above with ALDI’s Tuscan Garden restaurant style Italian dressing, if you prefer.
The frozen creamed spinach or baby Brussels with butter look like some quick & easy veggie sides (maybe with one of the Olive Garden dressing main dishes above?). Holiday or weeknight dinner, your choice!
Top twenty non-Food Finds this week
Some good non-food Finds this week!
- Boulder 30 ct foam bowls, $1.49, or 150 ct foam plates $3.49
- Huntington Home animal rope basket, $7.99
- Huntington Home apple baskets, $14.99
- Huntington Home essential oils, $4.99
- Huntington Home twin or full flannel sheet set, $14.99, queen, $18.99, or king, $19.99
- Huntington Home complete bed set, $29.99
- Easy Home weatherstrip seal or door bottom seal, $4.69
- 5″ Christmas cactus, see price in store
- Men’s sleep set, $12.99
- Serra ladies’ cozy knit slipper socks, $3.99
- Merry Moments oversized gnome (2.5 feet!), $19.99
- Merry Moments holiday throw, $4.99
- Huntington Home frosted glass candle, $6.99
- Huntington Home frosted glass reed diffuser, $4.99
- Merry Moments holiday artisan accent rug, $12.99
- Licensed gift wrap, $1.99
- Merry Moments premium reversible gift wrap, $6.99
- Visage hot air brush, $24.99
- Serra Ladies’ faux fur lined rain booties, $12.99
- Serra Ladies’ tall rain boots, $17.99
They also have a number of licensed children’s toys in this week’s ad: Some Barbie, L.O.L. Surprise, LEGO, Fisher Price Little People… so take a look in the Aisle of Shame for gifts for the littles while doing your weekly grocery shopping.
Those reed diffusers, by the way — I spotted them in store later, and they are very definitely in holiday flavors this time! Gingerbread, candy cane, vanilla snow, and frosted berry are the scents du jour.
Seasonal ALDI Finds
I didn’t spot as many new seasonal Finds this week, but as for the ones I did spot? Well… just how cute is this Choceur melting snowman? $1.99 each, and a great stocking stuffer idea (or while you’re enjoying hot cocoa while decorating your tree this year). More new seasonal Finds I saw this week include:
- Bake Shop pecan pie, $5.29
- merci chocolates, $5.25
- Crinkles holiday sugar cookie kit, no tag at my store
- Life Savers candy game or storybooks, $2.49
- Specially Selected Norwegian crispbreads, $2.49
- Emporium Selection extra sharp New York cheddar or gouda cheese cubes 8 oz, $2.99
- Holiday PEZ, $1.99
What’s Up with ALDI Finds?
What’s up with ALDI Finds? Well, these are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can.
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Before shopping for new Finds this week, though, you might wish to visit the ALDI Finds product delays page. Because of ongoing shipping delays and materials shortages affecting ALDI and many other retailers, certain advertised products may not be available in all locations.
Finding the Finds
Where do you Find all of this week’s special buys?
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or are from the ads starting 11/28/21 in Sunday ad markets, 12/1/21 in Wednesday ad markets. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?