ALDI Finds for the week of 10/13/21 include Halloween pizza, Halloween cheese, garlic bread potato chips, affordable gnocchi, and so much more!
Boo! If you have been waiting for the Halloween pizzas to show back up at ALDI for 2021, your search is over: Choose from Mama Cozzi’s pumpkin or ghost pizzas this week, $4.99 each. So fun for the kids, don’t you think?
If shaped cheese pizzas don’t do it for you, though, never fear. You always have choices at ALDI, and this week your options also include a $3.29 12 pack of Mama Cozzi’s mini Italian style pizzas (in margherita or spinach). And if that doesn’t do the trick? Oh, how about Mama Cozzi’s Tuscan chicken or Mediterranean flatbread pizza, $3.99.
Prefer to make your own? Pop over to the refrigerated special buys area and look for Mama Cozzi’s thin crust pizza kit with sauce. Each $3.29 kit comes with two crusts and two tomato sauce packets; you add your own cheese and toppings before baking.
Continuing this week’s pizza theme, you’ll find Clancy’s cheese or pepperoni pizza flavored pizza puffs in the Aisle of Shame; $1.99 per 6 oz bag.
Note that prices may vary by store and by region: And now, let’s talk about 25+ more of the top ALDI Finds of the week of 10/13/21 (or Find some on 10/10/21, in Sunday ad markets).
Top 25 ALDI Finds of the week
Here, in no particular order, are 25 more of my top ALDI Finds for the week of 10/13/21. Then, let’s look at pasta, pasta, and MORE pasta — as well as check out some more unadvertised SEASONAL Finds!
- Emporium Selection Halloween cheese, $3.99
- Bake Shop cheesecake (pumpkin or pecan), $4.99
- Appleton Farms diced prosciutto or pancetta 4 oz, $2.99
- 24 oz Park Street Deli fully cooked baby back ribs, $7.99
- Mama Cozzi’s garlic knots, $2.19
- Fremont Fish Market stuffed clams, $4.99
- Priano breaded veal patties, $9.99
- Specially Selected tiramisu or profiteroles, $5.99
- Sundae Shopped fall gelato in caramel cookie crunch or tiramisu, $3.89
- Priano chocolate wafers, $2.49
- Priano Italian style cookies, $2.99
- Clancy’s potato chip combo, $4.79
- Clancy’s cheesy garlic bread potato chips, $1.69
- Priano 100% Italian extra virgin olive oil, $6.49
- 10″ foliage, $12.99
- Crofton eggccessories, $2.89
- Ambiano 4-slice toaster, $24.99
- Huntington Home 36″ cinnamon broom, $3.99
- Huntington Home fall & co. glass candle or glass reed diffuser, $4.99
- Huntington Home decorative toss pillow, $7.99
- Adventuridge oversize mesh back chair, $19.99
- Crane outdoor combo games, $19.99
- Serra Ladies’ wrap dress, $12.99
- Heart to Tail cat scratcher with catnip, $4.99
- Heart to Tail orthopedic pet mat, $14.99
I remember you could smell those cinnamon brooms throughout the whole store last year — who’s planning on picking one up this season?
Speaking of fall scents… these Fall & Co. glass candles are just so pretty! Available in several different colors & scents.
Emporium Selection Halloween cheese showed up at my store this week with a 10/6 tag, but is actually listed in the 10/13 ad. See if it’s out at yours! $3.99 per 6-7 oz, available in scary pumpkin spice Wensleydale, bat knit crazy cheddar, no rest for the wicked Wensleydale, or freaky franken sage derby.
On the snacking front, Clancy’s cheesy garlic bread potato chips are back. Some people really like these, so if you’ve been waiting… Clancy’s potato chip combo, on the other hand, contains 18 single serve bags and is great for school lunches.
And on the sweet s front, the freezer section is your friend! Pick up profiteroles or tiramisu for the holidays, and be prepared ahead of time. Their gelato is also excellent, whenever it rolls back around in store.
So many ALDI pasta-bilities…
Pizza and pasta both feature prominently in this week’s ALDI Finds. We’ve already talked about pizza, so let’s now move on to so many more pasta-bilities, such as these Specially Selected artisanal pasta noodles ($2.79 per 16 oz bag). Look for spinach, mushroom, or garden herb egg tagliatelle at this price. Other choices this week include assorted varieties of Specially Selected gourmet pasta, $1.99 per 17.64 oz bag.
This week’s ALDI ad also sports various choices of filled pastas, such as Priano cheese, mushroom, or sundried tomato garlic ravioli. Find this in the special buys pantry section, at $1.79 per 8.8 oz bag.
Or head over to the freezer section, where you can pick up either Specially Selected shrimp & crab ravioli for $3.99, or Specially Selected smoked mozzarella or braised beef ravioli for $3.49. Or, to the refrigerated section, where Specially Selected ravioli will run you $2.99.
To accompany said pastas, look for various Specially Selected assorted imported pasta sauce jars, $2.89 each.
And to top? Well, how about bags of frozen Priano restaurant style dinner-sized meatballs, $4.99 per 20 oz bag.
Don’t miss this week’s gnocchi special buys, either! Pick up a pack of Priano gnocchi for $1.69 — and for a change of pace, use it to make this deliciously simple sheet pan gnocchi with sausage & veggies dinner.
ALDI Seasonal Finds
New seasonal Finds keep popping up every week as we approach the holidays. Every week, I share a few that I spotted in my own local stores recently.
This week, these include so many seasonal cheeses! Just for instance:
- Alouette creme de brie, $3.49
- Emporium Selection smoked gouda round or blue cheese wedge, $2.99
- Emporium Selection honey & pecan or cranberry baking brie, $6.99
- International cheese assortment, $4.99
- A different International cheese assortment, $4.49
- Emporium Selection English farmhouse cheddar assortment, $3.99
- Emporium Selection premium English cheddar assortment, $4.29
- Jarlsberg/Old Amsterdam imported cheese wedges, $3.89
- Emporium Selection 1000 day gouda or 4 year aged cheddar, $3.69
- BelGioioso marscapone, $2.89
- Emporium Selection fresh mozzarella ciliegine, $3.49
- Emporium Selection Swiss cheese fondue or Swiss raclette, $5.49
- Vermont Creamery goat cheese dip, $3.59
- Happy Farms Preferred Irish cheddar assortment, $3.59
- Emporium Selection double Gloucester & Stilton assortment, $3.29
Seasonal & holiday cheeses are always among my favorite ALDI Finds, and it’s so difficult not to try a new one every time I’m in the store these days!
There’s even more for your charcuterie boards in the refrigerated section, too — such as this Specially Selected assorted sliced meats tray, $9.99. Keep your eye out for Park Street Deli Greek olive spreads, too, $3.99 per container.
As we continue visiting the refrigerated seasonal buys, Friendly Farms almond nog should be out through Christmas. Enjoy! $2.89 per 32 oz container.
Move over to the pantry section to round out those boards! Finds here include:
- Specially Selected artisan crisps, $2.99
- Specially Selected mission figs, $1.95
- Specially Selected artisan crackers, $2.99
- Specially Selected scalloped crackers, $1.59
I had fun with the mission figs last year, and threw together this figgy Parmesan crisps recipe (yum!). Other pantry Finds for the season include Barissimo pumpkin or maple coffee: $3.29 for ground, or $3.49 for K-Cups.
Let’s finish up seasonal Finds this week in the freezer section, where a whole duck with orange sauce is $2.69 per pound. Some other frozen Finds of the season:
- Kirkwood boneless turkey breast 48 oz, $8.99
- Belmont 24 ct mini cheesecake bites, $9.99
- Bremer cheese lasagna rolls, $5.99
- Specially Selected black tiger shrimp 16 oz, $11.99
What’s Up with ALDI Finds?
What’s up with ALDI Finds? Well, these are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can.
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Before shopping for new Finds this week, though, you might wish to visit the ALDI Finds product delays page. Because of ongoing shipping delays and materials shortages affecting ALDI and many other retailers, certain advertised products may not be available in all locations.
Finding the Finds
Where do you Find all of this week’s special buys?
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or are from the ad starting 10/10/21 in Sunday ad markets, 10/13/21 in Wednesday ad markets. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?