ALDI Finds for the week of 11/3/21 include 2021 Advent calendars, chicken andouille sausage, gluten free stuffing, pot stickers — and so much more!
November 3 is ALDI Advent Calendar Day 2021: But, do note that ALDI does not put Advent calendars out early! For some of the more popular ALDI Advent calendars, such as the wine one, people line up before the store opens — you’ll need to get a ticket in line to purchase.
Here are the listed ALDI Advent calendars for 2021:
- Moser Roth 24 days of Christmas nutcracker Advent calendar, $8.99
- Beer Advent calendar, see price in store
- Wine Advent calendar, see price in store
- Barissimo coffee Advent calendar, $9.99
- Choceur Advent calendar, $1.49
- LEGO Marvel or Star Wars Advent calendar, $39.99
- LEGO City or Friends Advent calendar, $29.99
- Mattel kids’ toys Advent calendar, $24.99
- Mattel Cars or Polly Pocket Advent calendar, $16.99
- Moser Roth luxury chocolate Advent calendar, $14.99
- Paw Patrol Advent calendar, $19.99
- Pure Being dog Advent calendar, $5.89
- Pure Being cat Advent calendar, $5.89
- Emporium Selection cheese Advent calendar, $14.99
- Merry Moments My Friend Gnome kit, $24.99
- Bee Happy craft Advent calendar, $12.99
- Vista Bay hard seltzer Advent calendar, $39.99
Note: Not all calendars are listed under the online ALDI Finds tab; a couple of the above are only in the sneak peek ad. Calendars that contain alcohol will not be available in all stores.
Note that prices can vary by store and by region: And now, let’s talk about many more of the top ALDI Finds of the week of 11/3/21. You’ll also Find some on 10/31/21 in Sunday ad markets, or if your store puts products out early.
Top ALDI Finds of the week
In no particular order, here are 10 of my top ALDI food Finds, plus 15 top non-food Finds, all for the week of 11/3/21. Then, let’s talk about some of this week’s Thanksgiving dinner foods, explore the fun of frozen pot stickers, and note some in-store sightings of the newest seasonal Finds.
(OK, snickerdoodle cookies look dangerous… and my ALDI cleverly placed them right up by the registers, along with this week’s butter croissants…)
Ten top food Finds this week:
- Bake Shop pumpkin or plain snickerdoodle cookies, $2.85
- Specially Selected all butter croissants, $3.49
- Shamrock pumpkin pie egg nog, $3.49
- Never Any andouille or apple bourbon chicken sausage, $3.29
- Mama Cozzi’s green bean casserole deli pizza, $4.79
- Priano turkey cranberry or bourbon sweet potato ravioli, $2.79
- Bremer Bistro quiche Lorraine or Florentine, $4.99
- Fremont Fish Market catfish fillets, $6.49
- Mama Cozzi’s cheddar biscuits, $2.89
- Specially Selected garlic cheese flatbread, $2.29, or assorted premium flatbreads, $4.29
The frozen quiches seem small, but you get two per pack…
And, it probably dates me to say that I can’t see “quiche Lorraine” without channeling the B52s. Anyone else of a certain vintage suffer from this issue?
I’m just going to leave this green bean casserole here without commenting, because as my mom always said: “If you don’t have anything nice to say…” But no, really: Did any of you try this?!
15 top non-food Finds this week:
ALDI candle collectors: How cute is this holiday-themed milk jug option?!
- Huntington Home milk jug candle, $5.99
- Crofton 14 oz stainless steel vacuum insulated mug with lid, $5.99
- Crofton 8 piece durable food storage set, $4.99
- Easy Home compact dish drainer, $9.99
- Crofton bamboo carving board, $11.99
- Huntington Home essential oils or essential oil spray, $4.99
- Crofton antibacterial cutting boards, $4.99
- SOHL single door accent cabinet, $69.99
- Huntington Home 10″ queen memory foam mattress, $269.99, or king, $329.99
- Huntington Home rimmed strapping basket, $12.99
- Huntington Home 3 drawer rolling cart, $24.99
- Fall foliage, $6.99
- Belavi portable gas fire pit with locking lid, $69.99
- Willow 3 pack facial tissue, $2.99
- Boulder heavy duty foil, $2.35
Just in case you’ve been looking: The SOHL cabinet is not the infamous teal one; it’s a smaller white version.
Potstickers: Great alone, great in soup!
Fusia frozen potstickers are back this week! Try chicken or pork, at $3.99 per 16 oz bag. I like using mine in this simple & delicious soup recipe, or sometimes I just cook them up in a pan & finish with a little sesame oil. (Sometimes I add frozen edamame for the last few minutes to bulk them up and add color & flavor, too.)
Thanksgiving dinner Finds
This week’s ad sports a few food Finds you might want to snag now for your upcoming Thanksgiving feast, such as the ever-popular Season’s Choice sweet potato casserole ($4.49). Also in the freezer section, find Butterball smoked whole turkeys for $1.99/lb, and Sara Lee pumpkin pies at $3.99 apiece.
Gluten free Thanksgiving Finds in this week’s ad include liveGfree gluten free turkey or chicken stuffing, $2.99 a box, and Simply Nature gluten free organic French fried onions for $2.99.
Non-gluten-free stuffing choices abound this week, too:
- Chef’s Cupboard classic herbs or sage & onion stuffing mix, $.99
- Chef’s Cupboard pork or herb stuffing mix, $.79
- Chef’s Cupboard whole wheat turkey or sage & onion stuffing mix, $.89
- Cher’s Cupboard herb or cornbread bagged stuffing, $1.69
People in the Almost All ALDI FB group have recommended the Hawaiian one, but which are you going to pick this year?
A few more pantry essentials for your holiday, too:
- 22.6 oz Campbell’s family size condensed cream of chicken or mushroom soup, see price in store
- Chef’s Cupboard sweet potato mashed potatoes, $.89
- Idahoan flavored family size mashed potatoes, $1.85
- Chef’s Cupboard Julienne or cheesy scalloped potatoes, $.89
- 32 oz Chef’s Cupboard unsalted beef or chicken broth, $1.49
(The big cans of Campbell’s don’t have prices listed in the ad, but I saw them in my store today at $2.98.)
ALDI Seasonal Finds
In addition to the above weekly Finds, more seasonal Finds for the holidays are popping up in stores each week. Here are a few more I’ve noticed at my own ALDI stores lately:
- Boulder holiday quart or gallon storage bags (40-50 ct), $2.29
- Merry Moments holiday baking accessories, $1.29
- Boulder holiday gifting containers, $2.99
- Choceur assorted milk dark chocolate bars, $1.39
- Chef’s Cupboard homestyle turkey gravy, $1.39
- Port Salut semisoft imported French cheese, $3.89
What’s Up with ALDI Finds?
What’s up with ALDI Finds? Well, these are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can.
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Before shopping for new Finds this week, though, you might wish to visit the ALDI Finds product delays page. Because of ongoing shipping delays and materials shortages affecting ALDI and many other retailers, certain advertised products may not be available in all locations.
Finding the Finds
Where do you Find all of this week’s special buys?
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or are from the ad starting 10/31/21 in Sunday ad markets, 11/3/21 in Wednesday ad markets. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?