Welcome back to your free ALDI meal plan for the week of 6/19/22! This week we’re cooking up everything from a craveable salsa veggie soup to savory lemon garlic chicken — and, so much more.
As always, we are doing six complete dinners for four, $70 out the door. Use these recipes and dinner ideas to help reduce your mealtime stress — and to save yourself time & money in the process.
- Be sure to sign up to receive a weekly email alert about each new plan.
Use these weekly menu plans as a starting point: Modify as necessary according to what is in stock in your area, what you have on hand in your pantry, and your own family’s dietary needs and preferences.
Free ALDI meal plan week of 6/19/22 – 6/25/22
Come cook along with us, and you may no longer dread the never-ending question: What’s for dinner?
But first, what’s new? Let’s quickly catch up on ALDI Finds and more:
Alex’s Lemonade Stand, cold brew coffee, more
As always, let’s start out with ALDI Finds for the week of 6/15/22 — which include Alex’s Lemonade Stand, Father’s Day cards, their popular cold brew coffee system, a spin mop, and more. Check out all of my favorite ALDI Finds of the week here, and let me know what you’re planning to pick up.
Then, just a brief detour into fun and savings over on the Amazon:
- Last week’s fun & weird Amazon finds ranged from a baby mop romper to a stuffed brain cell!
- This HUGE list of subscribe & save filler items is updated each Thursday.
Now that we’re caught up, here’s your simple ALDI meal plan for the week of 6/19/22. Sign up for our weekly email, so that you never miss another one. 🙂
ALDI Meal Planning week of 6/19/22 – 6/25/22
Pick up everything on the shopping list below, and start cooking on Sunday: As always, six complete dinners for four, $70 out the door.
- *** Print your meal plan summary + grocery shopping list below this week’s detailed plan, in Word, .rtf, or PDF format. ***
- I’m assuming that you have on hand some pantry basics like cooking oil, common condiments, and spices. Read through the recipes before you shop, to make sure that you have the necessary pantry staples on hand for this week’s ALDI menu plan. The printable shopping list includes a separate section of needed basics for the week.
Six easy dinners from ALDI for $70
ALDI Meal Plan — start cooking 6/19/22
- Lemon garlic chicken thighs with tomato cucumber salad
- Half of the grapes
- One pan paprika chicken drumsticks & rice (use 3 lbs chicken)
- Corn & zucchini saute (substitute frozen corn and use yellow onion; & add a little minced garlic and jalapeño in with the onion while sauteeing for additional flavor & heat, if desired)
- (Reserve one zucchini out for Friday)
- Easy 25 minute veggie fajitas (use lemon juice, instead of lime)
- The rest of the grapes
- Salsa vegetable soup with beans (use chicken broth and 16 oz of the regular salsa)
- Garden salad with balsamic vinaigrette
- Leftovers, family pizza night (ALDI sells nice big take-and-bake deli pizzas), or order in.
ALDI Shopping List — Shop through 6/18/22
Dairy & refrigerated
8 oz block Happy Farms cheddar, $1.85
12 oz Season’s Choice steamable sweet corn, $.89
24 oz Casa Mamita salsa, $1.99
3 lbs Earthly Grains long grain white rice, $2.19
5.75 oz jar Tuscan Garden Spanish manzanilla olives, $1.29
Tuscan Garden balsamic vinaigrette, $1.49
2 boxes 32 oz Chef’s Cupboard chicken broth, $2.58
El Milagro flour tortillas, $.98
Can Happy Harvest diced tomatoes, $.71
Can Dakota’s Pride black beans, $.71
Can Simply Nature organic pinto beans, $.99
Can Happy Harvest whole kernel corn, $.51
Can Happy Harvest cut green beans, $.51
8 oz Stonemill minced garlic in water, $2.29
5 lbs bone-in chicken thighs, $8.45
6 lbs chicken drumsticks, $8.94
2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast, $7.38
2 lb bag of lemons, $2.99
3 lbs green grapes, $2.85
1 cucumber, $.55
8 oz bag of spinach, $1.69
Bag of garden salad, $1.49
2 packs 8 oz white mushrooms, $3.78
3 lbs yellow onions, $2.29
2 lbs zucchini, $2.78
8 oz jalapeno peppers, $.89
3 ct multicolored bell peppers, $2.99
Pint grape tomatoes, $1.89
2 avocados, $2.58
2 Roma tomatoes, $.40
That comes to: $70.92
Or, maybe less…! These meals can run even less if you supplement this week’s ALDI purchases with: Clearance meat you already have in your freezer, pantry staples you picked up on sale, produce you already have on hand, and/or sale produce from your local fruit market.
Printable ALDI meal plan & grocery list
Print this week’s meal plan:
- *** Download this week’s printable ALDI shopping list and meal plan in Word format.
- If you don’t have Word, you can open this in Google Docs or in Wordpad.
Edit and add in your own meal ideas, remove items you have on hand, or change regional pricing to match your own store. *** Day(s) next to each item in the printable shopping list show which nights use each ingredient, so that you can easily see what to delete if you’re skipping a night or modifying.
Things to know about these meal plans
A couple of notes
- I try not to repeat main dish recipes more often than once a month, but you will see favorite easy recipes again in these weekly ALDI meal plans as the same meats and produce items come up again on sale. Part of the fun of meal planning lies in mixing old stand-bys with something new each week.
- If one or more of these recipes isn’t to your taste, or if you have other ingredients to use up, adapt the recipes in this ALDI meal plan to your family’s preferences. Or, just use the ideas here to supplement your own meal planning! See: Pantry staples to stock up on and how to modify a meal plan for your family.
** ad markets & dates
This week’s ALDI meal plan reflects prices from the current week’s ad (running 6/12-6/18 in Sunday ad markets, and 6/15-6/21 in Wednesday ad markets). Non-advertised prices are from my local store in the Chicago suburbs. Prices and produce deals *can vary* by location & region. In either ad market, shop any time through Saturday and start cooking on Sunday 6/19/22.
Stay in the meal planning loop
More ways to stay connected:
- *** Subscribe here to receive weekly email messages about new ALDI meal plans.
- Browse all of the weekly ALDI meal plans here *** Note: prices may have changed since originally posted.
- Come over and join us on Facebook in the Almost All ALDI group.
Happy ALDI shopping & cooking this week! If you find this meal plan useful, why not share it with your friends on Facebook so they can save money with ALDI meal planning as well?
Resources for meal planning & ALDI shopping
- How to cook around grocery shortages
- Master list of meal planning resources
- Get cash back for ALDI shopping, with cash back offers on the Ibotta app and through the Fetch Rewards app.
- Pick up a pack of meal prep containers, & pack up any dinner leftovers for easy weekday lunches. Also useful: Two pack insulated grab bag totes, or two pack clip to cart bags.
- Check out these cute & handy ALDI quarter keepers.
- How fun are these ALDI themed t-shirts I have for you guys?!
Let’s close things out with just a few resources to help you with your meal planning & ALDI shopping:
Lastly: Access your current regional ALDI ad here.