It’s your free ALDI meal plan for the week of 11/28/21: This week, we’re cooking up everything from a vegetarian naan pizza to a ground turkey & pesto pasta skillet — and so much more!
Happy ALDI Meal Plan Day! Save time & money with meal planning, and relax just a little bit this week after Thanksgiving, secure in the knowledge that your dinnertime decisions are covered.
- Be sure to sign up to receive a weekly email alert about each new plan, too.
Use this menu plan as a starting point, modifying it as necessary according to what is in stock in your area, what you have on hand in your pantry, and your own family’s dietary needs and preferences.
Free ALDI meal plan week of 11/28/21 – 12/421
Use these meal plans to help reclaim some of your precious time, and you may no longer dread the perennial question: What’s for dinner?
*** Subscribe to the weekly ALDI meal plans here ***
But first, what’s new this week?
Cookie mug toppers, anyone?
Cookie mug toppers, peppermint pretzel stars, holly jolly succulents, and so much more — Check out all of my top ALDI Finds of the week, and let me know what you’re planning to buy.
Now that we’re caught up with that, here’s your easy weekly ALDI meal plan for the week of 11/28/21!
ALDI Meal Planning week of 11/28/21 – 12/4/21
Pick up everything on the shopping list below, and start cooking on Sunday: As always, six complete dinners for four, $65 out the door.
- Print your meal plan summary + grocery shopping list below this week’s detailed plan.
- I’m assuming that you have on hand some pantry basics like cooking oil, common condiments, and spices. *** Read through the recipes before you shop to make sure that you have the necessary pantry staples on hand for this week’s ALDI menu plan; see a list in the printable grocery list below.
Six easy dinners from ALDI for $65
ALDI Meal Plan — start cooking 11/28/21
- Naan pizza with pesto, zucchini, & tomatoes (use Italian blend cheese)
- On the side: This is not a green bean casserole
- Smoked salmon & avocado ricotta frittata (use Italian blend cheese)
- Half of the grapes
- Turkey taco stuffed sweet potatoes, topped with additional cheddar, chopped green onion, and two sliced avocados
- The rest of the grapes
- Ground turkey & zucchini pesto pasta skillet
- Heat up the baguette
- French fried onion chicken (use 1.5 lbs chicken)
- Simple sauteed spinach (omit optional lemon juice if you don’t have on hand)
- The chicken and the egg soup (use 4 oz spinach)
- Side salad made with the rest of the bag of spinach, topped with chopped green onion
- Leftovers, family pizza night (ALDI sells nice big take-and-bake deli pizzas), or order in.
ALDI Shopping List — Shop through 11/27/21
Dairy & refrigerated
Dozen Goldhen large eggs, $1.06
12 oz Happy Farms shredded Italian blend cheese, $3.49
8 oz block Happy Farms cheddar, $1.85
Priano shredded Parmesan, $1.99
Emporium Selection whole milk ricotta, $1.69
Specially Selected naan, $3.99
Specially Selected French baguette, $1.39
32 oz box Chef’s Cupboard chicken broth, $1.19
12 oz box Reggano farfalle (bowtie pasta), $.99
6.7 oz jar Priano Genovese pesto, $2.29
8 oz can Happy Harvest tomato sauce, $.29
Can Dakota’s Pride black beans, $.69
6 oz can Chef’s Cupboard French fried onions, $2.19
3 oz Specially Selected smoked salmon, $3.99
36 oz Kirkwood fresh ground turkey, $5.99
2.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast, $7.23
2 lbs red grapes, $1.90
1 lb green beans, $1.89
3 packs 8 oz white mushrooms, $5.67
Bunch green onions, $.79
2 bags 8 oz spinach, $2.98
2 lbs zucchini, $2.58
3 lbs yellow onions, $1.19
3 heads garlic, $1.19
Pint grape tomatoes, $1.89
24 oz tomatoes on the vine, $2.49
5 medium sweet potatoes, $1.23
3 avocados, $1.77
That comes to: $65.88
Or, maybe less…! These meals can run even less if you supplement this week’s ALDI purchases with: Clearance meat you already have in your freezer, pantry staples you picked up on sale, produce you already have on hand, and/or sale produce from your local produce market.
Printable ALDI meal plan & grocery list
Print this week’s meal plan:
- *** Download this week’s printable ALDI shopping list and meal plan in Word format.
- If you don’t have Word, you can open this in Google Docs or in Wordpad.
Edit and add in your own meal ideas, remove items you already have on hand, change regional pricing to match your own store, etc. *** The day(s) next to each item show which meals use each ingredient, so that you can easily see what to delete from the shopping list if you’re skipping a night.
Things to know about these meal plans
A couple of notes
- I try not to repeat main dish recipes more often than once a month, but you will see favorite easy recipes again in these weekly ALDI meal plans as the same meats and produce items come up again on sale. Part of the fun of meal planning lies in mixing old stand-bys with something new each week.
- If one or more of these recipes isn’t to your taste, or if you have other ingredients to use, adapt the recipes in this ALDI meal plan to your family’s preferences. Or, just use the ideas here to supplement your own meal planning! See: Pantry staples to stock up on and how to modify a meal plan for your family.
** ad markets & dates
This week’s ALDI meal plan reflects prices from the current week’s ad (running 11/21-11/27 in Sunday ad markets, and 11/24-11/30 in Wednesday ad markets). Non-advertised prices are from my local store in the Chicago suburbs, but non-advertised prices and produce deals *may vary* by location & region. In either ad market, shop any time through Saturday and start cooking on Sunday 11/28/21.
Stay in the meal planning loop
More ways to stay connected:
- Subscribe here to receive weekly email messages about new ALDI meal plans.
- Browse all of the weekly ALDI meal plans here *** Note: prices may have changed since originally posted.
- Come over and join us on Facebook in the Almost All ALDI group.
Happy ALDI shopping & cooking this week! If you find this meal plan useful, why not share it with your friends on Facebook so they can save money with ALDI meal planning as well?
Resources for meal planning & ALDI shopping
Let’s close things out with just a few resources to help you with your meal planning & ALDI shopping:
- Master list of meal planning resources
- Come join us in the Almost All ALDI Facebook group for recipes, meal planning ideas, ALDI food finds, and more.
- Get cash back for ALDI shopping with cash back offers on the Ibotta app and through the Fetch Rewards app.
- Pick up a pack of meal prep containers, & pack up any dinner leftovers for easy weekday lunches!
- Cute & handy ALDI quarter keepers.
- Check out my Amazon shop for some of my favorite useful items for your own meal planning. Also useful: Two pack insulated grab bag totes, or two pack clip to cart bags.
- Almost All ALDI, the eBook.
- How fun are these ALDI themed t-shirts I have for you guys?!
Lastly: You can always access your current regional ALDI ad here.
Monday 29th of November 2021
Please check your weekly meal plan links. Many times the new week links back to the previous - or even older - week's meal plan.
Monday 29th of November 2021
I try to be careful about that -- do you mean the printable version? Do have a specific one that is doing that, so I can fix it?