Here’s your easy weekly ALDI meal plan for the week of 11/26/17: Pick up everything on the shopping list below, then start cooking on Sunday!
*** Before we get started this week, let’s talk Black Friday for a second!
On a quick non-ALDI note, I also run a “hot deals” Facebook group — where things are heating up considerably as we get closer to Black Friday. Come on and join us over there if you like to save everywhere, not just at ALDI! The more, the merrier. 🙂
But back to this week’s ALDI meal plan…
Let’s get ready to make six complete dinners for a family of four, just $60.00 out the door! Hope you find the free ALDI meal plans useful.
ALDI meal planning week of 11/26/17 – 12/2/17
I’m assuming here that you already have pantry basics like cooking oil, condiments, and spices. 🙂 *** Read through the recipes before you shop to make sure you have the necessary pantry staples on hand.
Six Easy Dinners from ALDI for $60.00
ALDI meal plan — Start cooking 11/26/17
- Sunday: Pork chops with balsamic peppers (use the yellow and orange peppers and substitute 1/2-1 tsp total of dried rosemary for fresh, to taste), served with spring mix salad.
- Monday: Chipotle chicken wraps with kicked up avocado cream (cook up a little extra chicken in order to dice and set aside a cup of cooked chicken to use in tomorrow’s recipe). Serve with mixed blackberries & raspberries.
- Tuesday: Baked chicken avocado taquitos topped with sour cream, served with tomato cucumber salad and a side of black beans.
- Wednesday: Sausage & sweet potato sheet pan dinner. Serve with spring mix salad.
- Thursday: Easy chipotle turkey chili topped with cheddar, sour cream, and tortilla chips. Also, cut the rest of your broccoli into florets (discarding stems), steam, then toss with a little olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, and Parmesan to taste.
- Friday: One pot Parmesan pasta with spinach (use regular instead of baby spinach). Serve with the last of your spring mix salad.
- Saturday: Leftovers, family pizza night (ALDI sells a nice big take-and-bake pizza), eat out, or date night.
ALDI shopping list — Shop through 11/25/17
Dairy & refrigerated
Friendly Farms sour cream, $.89
Happy Farms cream cheese, $.95
8 oz block Happy Farms cheddar, $1.79
Priano shredded Parmesan, $1.99
2 cans fire roasted diced tomatoes, $1.78
Tuscan Garden dressing of choice, $1.29
Can Pueblo Lindo chipotles in adobo, $.99
4 oz can Pueblo Lindo mild chopped green chiles, $.65
1 pack L’Oven Fresh spinach wraps, $1.99
12 pack El Milagro flour tortillas, $.89
2 cans Dakota’s Pride black beans, $1.38
1 can Dakota’s Pride kidney beans, $.48
Clancy’s restaurant style tortilla chips, $1.29
16 oz SimplyNature organic spaghetti, $1.19
2 lbs center cut pork chops, $5.98
1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast, $3.44
14 oz Parkview Polska Kielbasa, $1.99
19 oz Fit & Active ground turkey, $3.29
3 lbs medium yellow onions, $1.59
3 heads garlic, $.99
8 oz white mushrooms, $1.39
8 oz baby bella mushrooms, $1.89
SimplyNature organic 16 oz spring mix, $3.79
1 lb bag of limes, $1.29
3 avocados, $3.87
8 oz bag Little Salad bar spinach, $1.49
3 pack multicolored bell peppers, $3.29
16 oz Roma tomatoes, $.89
Pint grape tomatoes, $1.99
Bunch cilantro, $.69
2 cucumbers, $.78
One large sweet potato, $.39
16 oz broccoli crowns, $1.49
That comes to $60.15.
Or, maybe less… 🙂 These meals will likely run you even less if you supplement this week’s ALDI purchases with clearance meat you already have in your freezer, pantry staples you picked up on sale, produce you already have on hand, and/or sale produce from your local produce market. Let me know if you give it a try!
*** Download this week’s shopping list in Word format so that you can edit and add in your own meal ideas, remove items you already have on hand, change regional pricing to match your own store, etc. *** The day(s) next to each item show which meals use each ingredient, so that you can easily see what to delete from the shopping list if you’re skipping a night.
Things to know about the ALDI meal plans
A couple of notes
- I try not to repeat main dish recipes more often than once a month, but you will see favorite easy recipes come up again in these weekly ALDI meal plans as the same meats and produce items come up again on sale. Part of the fun of meal planning lies in mixing old stand-bys with something new each week.
- If one or more of these recipes isn’t to your taste, or if you have other ingredients to use, you can adapt the recipes in this ALDI meal plan to your family’s preferences — or just use the ideas here to supplement your own meal planning.
Ad markets and dates
This week’s ALDI meal plan reflects prices from the current week’s ad (running 11/19-11/25 in Sunday ad markets and 11/22-11/28 in Wednesday ad markets). Non-advertised prices were collected on 11/22/17 at my local store in the Chicago suburbs, but non-advertised prices and produce deals *may vary* by location & region. In either ad market, shop any time through Saturday and start cooking on Sunday 11/26/17.
Stay in the ALDI meal planning loop
- Browse all of the weekly ALDI meal plans here *** note: prices may have changed since originally posted.
- If you find this meal plan useful, why not share it with your friends on Facebook so they can save money with ALDI meal planning as well?
- While you’re over on Facebook (if you enjoy deals in general) please come join us in the Hot Deals Facebook group! 🙂
Happy ALDI shopping and cooking this week, everyone!