Here’s your easy weekly ALDI meal plan for the week of 6/11/17: Pick up everything on the shopping list below, then start cooking on Sunday.
So let’s get ready to make six complete dinners for a family of four, just $60.00 out the door! Hope you find these free ALDI meal plans useful. 🙂
Hey fellow ALDI fans — help me choose a quarter keeper?
Right now I just keep my ALDI quarter in my cup holder, but I’m thinking of picking up one of these cute ALDI quarter keepers for my key chain. Which one do you like? 😉 Or this ALDI keychain quarter (pictured above) is a cool idea, too…
ALDI meal planning week of 6/11/17 – 6/17/17
I’m assuming here that you already have pantry basics like cooking oil and spices. Read through the recipes before you shop to make sure you have the necessary pantry staples on hand.
Six Easy Dinners from ALDI for $60.00
ALDI meal plan — Start cooking 6/11/17
- Sunday: Lemon garlic roasted chicken with potatoes (reduce seasonings down as needed for smaller bird; eat half, and shred half for Wednesday). Serve with pineapple slices.
- Monday: Roasted vegetable tortellini bake. Side: Salad, and make garlic toast with part of your loaf of bread.
- Tuesday: Crunchy tortilla chicken fingers (double recipe to use 2 lbs of chicken). Side: Lemon-Parmesan green beans (halve recipe; reserve half the bag for Friday), plus carrot and celery sticks (reserve enough to make tomorrow’s soup).
- Wednesday: Tortellini soup with chicken (top with Parmesan). Sides: Green grapes, plus garden salad topped with sliced yellow bell pepper.
- Thursday: Bacon & egg sandwiches w/ carmelized onions & arugula (double recipe to serve four; use the spinach/arugula mix). Serve leftover tortellini soup and the rest of your tortilla chips on the side.
- Friday: Sheet pan salmon & green beans. Side: Baked potatoes, grapes.
- Saturday: Leftovers, family pizza night (ALDI sells a nice big take-and-bake deli pizza), eat out, or date night.
ALDI shopping list — Shop through 6/10/17
Dairy & refrigerated
20 oz Priano three cheese tortellini, $3.49
Priano shredded Parmesan tub, $1.99
8 oz Priano mozzarella, $1.99
Dozen eggs, $.65
32 oz box Chef’s Cupboard chicken broth, $1.39
32 oz box SimplyNature organic vegetable broth, $1.79
14.5 oz fire roasted diced tomatoes, $.89
Clancy’s restaurant style tortilla chips, $1.29
L’Oven Fresh 12 grain wide pan bread, $1.49
Specially Selected vinaigrette, $1.89
Meat & seafood
5 lb whole chicken, $4.75
2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, $4.58
16 oz Sea Queen wild caught salmon fillets (frozen), $3.69
12 oz Specially Selected center cut bacon, $3.69
2 lb carrots, $1.19
3 lb yellow onions, $1.69
8 oz Little Salad Bar spinach, $1.49
2 lb lemons, $2.99
Pint organic grape tomatoes, $1.69
3 pack multi-colored bell peppers, $1.89
3 heads garlic, $1.29
2 lbs green grapes, $1.78
8 oz white mushrooms, $1.49
1 lb green beans, $1.69
5 oz SimplyNature organic arugula/spinach mix, $2.69
Garden salad, $.89
Bagged salad of choice, $1.99
5 lb baking potatoes, $1.99
That comes to $60.60.
Or, maybe less… 🙂 These meals will likely run you even less if you supplement this week’s ALDI purchases with clearance meat you already have in your freezer, pantry staples you picked up on sale, produce you already have on hand, and/or sale produce from your local produce market. Let me know if you give it a try!
*** New: Download this week’s shopping list in Word format so that you can edit and add in your own meal ideas, remove items you already have on hand, change regional pricing to match your own store, etc. Note: I accidentally included cantaloupe as a side on Thursday but left it out of the shopping list — I took it out of the post but it’s still listed in the meal plan in this doc. If you choose to buy one, they are advertised at $1.29 this week.
Things to know about the ALDI meal plans
A couple of notes
- I try not to repeat main dish recipes more often than once a month, but you will see favorite easy recipes come up again in these weekly ALDI meal plans as the same meats and produce items come up again on sale. Part of the fun of meal planning lies in mixing old stand-bys with something new each week.
- If one or more of these recipes isn’t to your taste or if you have other ingredients to use, adapt the recipes in this ALDI meal plan to your family’s preferences — or just use the ideas here to supplement your own meal planning.
Ad markets and dates
This week’s ALDI meal plan reflects prices from the current week’s ad (running 6/4-6/10 in Sunday ad markets and 6/7-6/13 in Wednesday ad markets). Non-advertised prices were collected on 6/7/17 at my local store in the Chicago suburbs, but non-advertised prices and produce deals may vary by location & region. In either ad market, shop any time through Saturday and start cooking on Sunday 6/11/17.
Can’t get enough ALDI savings?
If you enjoy these ALDI meal plans and savings, you might also enjoy my eBook: Almost All ALDI: Shopping and Meal Planning Around Sales and Seasons.
Stay in the loop
- Browse all of the weekly ALDI meal plans here *** note: prices may have changed since originally posted.
- And if you find this meal plan useful, why not share it with your friends on Facebook so they can save money with ALDI meal planning as well? 🙂
Happy ALDI shopping and cooking this week, everyone!