ALDI Finds for the week of 3/15/23 include tons of Easter candy, Hawaiian bagels, spring gnomes, and chicken schnitzel. Check out this week’s picks below, and let me know what you want to Find.
What’s at ALDI this week? Well, Easter is 26 days away as I type, so of course: It’s now Easter candy season. My store had a full endcap plus another half of an aisle going already, so take a look now for the best selection.
Beyond name brand Easter chocolate and sweets, ALDI’s own brands are often cheaper — and, sometimes better quality. (Some are also quite adorable, as in these Choceur creme chocolate eggs with spoons!)
Look also for more “grown-up” Easter treats, such as these pretty chocolate truffle eggs.
But really: You can find pretty much all the candy you need for a fulfilling Easter basket this week. For reference, here are some advertised prices:
- Brach’s jelly bird eggs, $2.98
- Cadbury creme eggs 4 pack, $3.28
- Cadbury mini eggs 9 oz, $3.28
- Choceur assorted chocolate wafer eggs, $2.49
- Choceur Easter PB bunnies, $3.49
- Choceur filled bunnies, $2.99
- Choceur premium chocolate Easter bunny, $2.99
- Choceur solid chocolate eggs, $1.99
- Crazy Candy Co. gourmet jelly beans, $3.49
- Ferrero Rocher Easter bunny, $7.98
- Fun Sweets cherry bunny or lemon chick cotton candy, $1.08
- Hershey’s egg hunt Kisses, $3.28
- Kinder Joy egg multipack, $7.96
- Mars 100 piece or 125 piece Easter variety, $10.98
- Merci finest selection Easter, $5.98
- Moser Roth chocolate truffle eggs, $3.99
- Moser Roth finest Easter eggs, $3.99
- Easter M&Ms, $3.48
- Easter PEZ, $1.99
- Reese’s PB eggs 6 pack, $4.48
- Starburst FaveREDS or original jelly beans, $3.28
- Trolli gummi bunnies, $2.98
- Whoppers robin eggs, $2.28
- Trix fruit flavored snacks 28 ct, $6.98
- Laffy Taffy 18.7 oz, $5.68
- Welch’s 40 ct fruit snacks, $8.48
They’ll probably be adding more candy options as we get closer, but most of our basics are here this week.
Both advertised and unadvertised ALDI prices can vary by store and by region. Here are more top ALDI Finds for the week of 3/15/23. You may also Find some on 3/12/23 in Sunday ad markets, or if your store tends to put products out early.
More ALDI Finds this week
Beyond the above-mentioned Easter sweets, here are
- Fifteen more Food Finds
- Twenty-nine new non-Food Finds,
- Eighteen ALDI kitchen Finds, and
- A couple of random non-advertised Finds
So, read on for more info and pix.
What are you looking forward to picking up this week?
Fifteen new ALDI food Finds
So, yeah. This latest ad is mostly candy and home goods, but we do have a few actual food Finds this week. Here’s what to look for:
- Rana shrimp scampi fettuccine 16 oz, $7.99
- Specially Selected imported Italian dessert, tiramisu or raspberry mousse, $2.59
- Black Angus premium beef meatballs 3 lbs, original or Italian, $13.99
- Deutsche Küche chicken schnitzel, $9.99
- Fremont Fish Market fish cakes, $2.49
- Fremont Fish Market swai fillets 32 oz, $8.99
- Fusia chicken or beef mandu, $6.89
- Journey to India chicken tikka or vegetable samosas, $4.49
- Mama Cozzi’s stone baked pizza, four cheese or veggie, $4.49
- McCain quick cook waffle fries, $4.69
- Priano shrimp scampi or chicken Florentine 24 oz, $5.99
- Appleton Farms hot or Italian pork sausage rolls, $2.49
- Specially Selected fresh Waygu ground beef, $5.99/lb
- Thomas Farms fresh lamb shoulder chops, $6.99/lb
- L’Oven Fresh Hawaiian bagels, $2.49
That’s about it!
The samosas are expensive, but the chicken tikka ones are darn tasty.
I still haven’t tried the Mandu dumplings, but they seem to get good reviews.
And you can do all sorts of stuff with the hot pork sausage rolls. Just for instance:
- Sausage, egg, & spinach hand pies
- Low carb breakfast sausage egg muffins
- Beef & sausage salsa verde chili
- Easy breakfast sausage quiche
These rolls keep getting more expensive over time, but are still a decently affordable protein source.
Speaking of cheap protein, the swai works out to $4.50 a pound. Try using yours in this BBQ potato chip baked swai recipe, or anywhere you’d cook up a firm mild white fish.
But if you’re looking for an easy pre-made Lenten dinner instead, check out these bags of shrimp scampi linguine over in the frozen section.
Twenty-nine ALDI non-food Finds
Beyond Finds of Food, this ad is chock full of spring-y home goods, decor, and apparel.
We’ll talk about kitchen Finds separately below (because there are so many of them!), but other non-food Finds this week include:
- Huntington Home 18″x30″ deluxe spring doormat, $6.99
- Huntington Home 18″x30″ coir mat, $8.99
- Huntington Home 6’6″x9′ shag area rug, $89.99
- Huntington Home snugfit loveseat or armchair cover, $19.99
- Huntington Home snugfit sofa cover, $24.99
- Huntington Home 24″x72″ utility runner, $14.99
- Huntington Home spring wreath, $19.99
- Huntington Home layered stone candle, $6.99
- Huntington Home rattan candle, $6.99
- Huntington Home spring gnome, $8.99
- Huntington Home spring mini gnome, $4.99
- Huntington Home spring reversible porch sign, $14.99
- Huntington Home spring reversible wall sign, $12.99
- Gardenline clematis flowering vine, see price in store
- Adventuridge packable rain jacket, $14.99
- Lily & Dan children’s rain boots, $12.99
- Lily & Dan children’s umbrella, $4.99
- Serra ladies’ denim jogger, $12.99
- Serra ladies’ front knot top, $9.99
- Serra ladies’ jeggings, $11.99
- Serra ladies’ short-sleeve cozy lounge romper, $12.99
- Heart to Tail de-shed grooming tools, $4.99
- Heart to Tail luxury pet sofa, $59.99
- Heart to Tail orthopedic pet bed, $24.99
- Heart to Tail pet laser toy, $9.99
- Heart to Tail pet rain boots or jacket, $6.99
- Heart to Tail spring cat scratching playhouse, $8.99
- Easy Home rug grips, $4.99
- Willow 24 mega roll bath tissue, $19.99 for ultra soft or $18.99 for ultra strong
The gnomes are always fun & cute, so if you need one for the new season, here’s your chance.
I mean: The mini gnomes jumped in the cart and reallllly wanted to come home with me…
And yes: The ever-popular “Go Away” porch sign is back again this year!
Eighteen Kitchen Finds this week
Moving on the kitchen finds: These cute farmhouse kitchen accessories are back! We got the butter dish a while back, and it’s a great larger size. Other kitchen Finds this week include:
- Crofton 4-pack coasters, $8.99
- Huntington Home premium sink dispenser, $4.99
- Huntington Home reversible chair pad, $7.99
- Ambiano electric griddle, $24.99
- Ambiano sparkling water & soda maker, $44.99
- Crofton 12-quart porcelain enamel stockpot, $24.99
- Crofton 4-piece acacia wood utensil set, $7.99
- Crofton enameled wood serving tray, $14.99
- Crofton farmhouse kitchen accessories, $9.99
- Crofton farmhouse pitcher, $16.99
- Crofton mini casserole set, $14.99
- Crofton mug tree or coffee pod organizer, $14.99
- Crofton oil or vinegar bottle, $4.99
- Crofton oversized serving bowl, $19.99
- Crofton wood cheese board with marble inlay, $16.99
- Huntington Home bevington kitchen rug, $6.99
- Huntington Home cotton tablecloth, $12.99
- Huntington Home oversized drying mat or 2-pack towel set, $4.99
A lot of these items are available in spring-ish colors and designs, too.
And in addition to the advertised porcelain enameled mini casserole set, I also saw a pretty matching 4 quart Dutch oven and teapot in store, at $18.99 apiece.
I also spotted a few more non-advertised food Finds in my store this week:
- Bremer family size mac & cheese, no price tag
- Park Street Deli ranchera salsa (poblano or habanero), $2.99
- L’Oven Fresh pretzel bites, $5.29
- 4 lb Jemm burger patties, $11.89
Seen anything good at yours?
What’s Up with ALDI Finds
What’s up with ALDI Finds? These are limited time special buy items, and are available in stores only while supplies last. If you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can. See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Be sure to visit the ALDI Finds product delays page before popping over to the store for new Finds. Because of ongoing shipping delays and materials shortages affecting ALDI (and everyone else), some advertised products may not be available in all locations.
Finding the Finds
Where do you Find all of this week’s special buys?
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or are from the ad starting 3/12/23 in Sunday ad markets, 3/15/23 in Wednesday ad markets.
Saturday 18th of March 2023
haven't seen the raised bed planter like they had last year?
Sunday 19th of March 2023
I think that was later, more like June last year?
Thursday 16th of March 2023
Are the soft frozen pretzels a seasonal item? Bought them a couple weeks ago and can't find them now.
Thursday 16th of March 2023
Yes, they are. :(