ALDI Finds for the week of 12/28/22 include lentil lasagna sheets, meal prep containers, seaweed snacks, protein powder, specialty planners, an adjustable mandoline, and SO much more. Check out this week’s picks below, and let me know what you want to Find!
Looking for healthier ingredients in the New Year? These will of course vary depending on your own definition of “healthy,” but ALDI’s taking a stab at it. Look, for instance, for Simply Nature green or yellow lentil lasagna sheets: $3.79 per 8 oz package.
I’m excited that the Simply Nature seaweed snacks are back in store this week ($1.89 for each set of three), because these go so nicely in my homemade ahi tuna poke bowls!
What else? Well, how about a family pack of fresh organic 85/15 grass-fed ground beef at $4.99/lb (sold in a 4-lb pack for $19.96). Other healthy-trending meal ingredient Finds this week include Thomas Farms fresh grass-fed stew meat, at $6.49/lb, and Simply Nature organic ready-to-serve 90-second jasmine or basmati rice, $2.19 per 8.5 oz pouch.
As always, both advertised and unadvertised ALDI prices can vary by store and by region. Here are more of the top ALDI Finds for the week of 12/28/22. (You may also Find some on 12/26/22 in Sunday ad markets, or if your store tends to put products out early.)
Top ALDI Finds this week
In addition to the healthier ingredients mentioned above, here are fifteen more advertised food Finds, twenty-eight new non-Food Finds, a bunch of new crunchy-salty snacks, and a whole TON of new kitchen Finds to look for as you get back to cooking and portion planning in the New Year.
Let me know what you’re planning to pick up during this week of 12/28/22, because we have so many choices this time!
Fifteen new ALDI food Finds
It’s finally a bigger non-holiday ads, so we have many more food Finds to look for this week. For instance:
- 10 pack GoGo squeeZ almond blend non-dairy chocolate pudding, $8.99
- Gluten free OREOS, $3.95
- Elevation 2 lb cookies & cream or strawberry protein powder, $17.49
- Elevation keto bars mint chocolate truffle or vanilla cupcake 4 ct, $6.75
- Earth Grown vegan dumplings (tofu vegetable or Thai basil), $3.99
- Park Street Deli original or everything avocado spread 10 oz, $3.19
- Bremer frozen pesto pasta shells or 4 cheese fettucine 32 oz, $5.29
- Caulipower white pizza, $7.49
- Season’s Choice 32 oz frozen fruit in paradise blend or island medley, $5.99
- Specially Selected fire roasted vegetables or vegetable medley, see price in store
- Specially Selected multilayer gelato, $4.29
- Specially Selected apple or cherry marscapone strudel, $3.99
- Whole & Simple hatch chile or teriyaki sriracha chicken bowl, $3.49
- Yummy hot chicken fries 56 oz, $9.99
- Simply Nature organic croutons, $2.00
My weight-lifting teen tried the strawberry protein powder today and pronounced it “all right.” I can tell you it’s just over half the price of the one he really likes, so that’s definitely “all right” by me, lol.
And, the frozen fruit blends are good for smoothies. (Check out the little personal blender further down, if you want to get into those this New Year.)
New crunchy-salty snacks this week
It’s apparently salty snacks season, so you have a lot of choices. For starters: Simply Nature black bean corn tortilla chips run $2.69 per 10 oz bag; these are gluten free, and made with whole grain corn, black beans, & flaxseed.
Keto folks, you might want to check out Turkey Creek dill pickle or chili lime pork rinds this week — at $1.49 per 4 oz bag.
Speaking of gluten free salty snacks, you can also look for Simply Nature organic white cheddar popcorn, at $2.49 per 4 oz bag.
And speaking of organic products, you can look for Simply Nature organic pita chips (sea salt, or rosemary & thyme). See price in store on these. Other salty snacks in this latest ALDI ad include:
- Clancy’s original or cheddar sour cream rippled baked potato crisps, $2.49
- Simply Nature organic veggie & flaxseed corn tortilla chips, $2.99
- LesserEvil Himalayan pink organic popcorn, $2.98
Enjoy the crunch!
Twenty-eight ALDI non-food Finds
Specialty planners are back at ALDI this week — Choose from affirmation, wedding, wellness, or parent at $8.99 apiece. More non-food, non-kitchen Finds include:
- Easy Home 4-tier utility shelf, $19.99
- Easy Home tabletop ceramic personal heater, $16.99
- Easy Home adjustable 2-shelf kit, $19.99
- Easy Home folding utility cart, $19.99
- Huntington Home 12-drawer rolling cart, $49.99
- Huntington Home boot rack, $19.99
- Huntington Home 4-drawer storage tower, $39.99
- Crane ladies’ fitness bra, $9.99
- Crane ladies’ active pullover, $12.99
- Crane crosstrainers, $16.99
- Crane body fat scale, $14.99
- Pembrook 9″ laminator, $19.99
- Pembrook laminating pouches, $5.99
- Pembrook kitchen calendar, $5.99
- Crane interlocking floor mats, $14.99
- Crane sauna vest or waist trimmer, $9.99
- Crane 3-level adjustable step deck, $24.99
- Crane booty training system or booty shaping kit, $12.99
- Crane dumbbell set with rack, $34.99
- Crane foldable exercise bike, $99.99
- Crane fitness socks 3-pack, $3.99
- Crane massage roll, $9.99
- Crane 12-lb adjustable kettlebell, $19.99
- Crane exercise ball, $9.99
- Crane assorted balance items, $14.99
- Crane fitness assortment, $6.99
- Crane fitness mat, $19.99
- iTouch smart watch, $49.99
Typical New Year’s ad…
Beyond all the kitchen Finds below, this week focuses on fitness and organization. Happy New Year, right?!
ALDI kitchen Finds this week
We have so many kitchen items this week, that I thought I’d pull them out into their own little separate section. Let’s start with the Crofton adjustable mandoline slicer for $9.99, because we have been using the heck out of ours from last year. Be sure to use the hand guard, in order to avoid slicing yourself, though.
The Crofton to-go assortment is back, for easily packable lunches. (I got mine on clearance a while back, but they’re listed $2.99 per 3-piece condiment or snack set in the current ad.)
If you’re looking at that frozen fruit for smoothies I mentioned earlier, the Ambiano premium nutrition blender will run you $34.99 this week.
Choose from single or double compartment in the Crofton meal prep containers, noting that the total of 20 pieces includes the lids, so that you actually get 10 complete containers here.
Same thing with this 6-piece glass container set; that includes the acacia lids, so you get three complete containers for that $14.99 price.
The Crofton portion perfect collapsible meal kit is microwave safe, if one of your goals is to meal prep lunches this year, and they’re $4.99 apiece. Other kitchen Finds this week include:
- Ambiano juice extractor or cold press juicer, $39.99
- Crofton covered fridge trays, $14.99
- Crofton prep & go or juice & store jar, $6.99
- Crofton reusable straws, $4.99
- Crofton airtight snack jar or shake & store container set, $8.99
- Crofton 3-pack rotating lock container set, $14.99
- Crofton ceramic fry pan or saucepan, $14.99
- Crofton 6-piece glass bowl set with acacia lids, $14.99
- Crofton banana hanger with fruit basket, $12.99
- Crofton stretch pods assortment, $7.99
- Crofton antibacterial cutting board, $4.99
- Crofton marble & acacia kitchen assortment, $12.99
Apparently this week’s kitchen-ish theme is: Back to home cooking and meal prep.
Every time they have these banana hanger fruit baskets out in my store, they sit there for a while and then go on clearance. We’ll see what happens this go-round, but it’s probably because $12.99 seems like a lot for what you get here.
What’s Up with ALDI Finds
What’s up with ALDI Finds? These are limited time special buy items, and are available in stores only while supplies last. If you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can. See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Before shopping for new Finds this week, you might also wish to visit the ALDI Finds product delays page. Because of ongoing shipping delays and materials shortages affecting ALDI and many other retailers, certain advertised products may not be available in all locations.
Finding the Finds
Where do you Find all of this week’s special buys?
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or are from the ad starting 12/25/22 in Sunday ad markets, 12/28/22 in Wednesday ad markets. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?