It’s your easy weekly ALDI meal plan for the week of 11/24/19: Pick up everything on the shopping list below, then start cooking on Sunday. Six complete dinners for four, $60 out the door!
Some super-quick Finds fun first…
Alllll the holiday decorating and eating at ALDI this week
Don’t miss my favorite ALDI Finds of the week: All of the holiday food. All of the holiday decorating. All of the holiday fun!
But now, on to this week’s free ALDI meal plan:
ALDI meal planning week of 11/24/19 – 11/30/19
I’m assuming that you already have pantry basics like cooking oil, common condiments, and spices. *** Read through the recipes before you shop, to make sure you have the necessary pantry staples on hand for this week’s ALDI menu plan.
Six Easy Dinners from ALDI for $60.00
ALDI meal plan — Start cooking 11/24/19
- Sunday: Sheet pan pesto chicken with asparagus & mushrooms (cut up chicken breast into strips and substitute that for tenders), with pineapple slices on the side.
- Monday: Pesto tortellini with chicken, spinach, and tomatoes. On the side, salad: Mix the rest of the bag of spinach together with the bag of garden salad, and top with a little shredded mozzarella and a few pieces of chopped pepperoni.
- Tuesday: Bacon wrapped chicken (use 12 oz of the bacon, and save the rest for Thurs.). Have glazed carrots on the side.
- Wednesday: Homemade pepperoni pizza pockets with garlic Parmesan roasted broccoli on the side. (Start broccoli roasting 10 minutes before you put the pizza pockets in the oven.)
- Thursday: It’s turkey day! Roast up your turkey your own favorite way, & serve it with easy homemade cranberry sauce, crescent rolls, and roasted Brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes, and bacon (use 16 oz sprouts and the rest of your bacon). After carving your turkey, make broth: Throw the bones in your slow cooker overnight or for 8-10 hours with enough water to cover, along with one carrot and one onion (both in large chunks) and a little thyme, pepper, minced garlic, sea salt, and a bay leaf. Strain and use four cups of the broth in tomorrow’s chili recipe; reserve the rest for future soups.
- Friday: Leftover turkey chili, and slice the baguette in half lengthwise and turn it into garlic bread.
- Saturday: Leftovers, family pizza night (ALDI sells a nice big take-and-bake pizza), eat out, or date night.
ALDI shopping list — Shop through 11/23/19
Dairy & refrigerated
Happy Farms 8 oz block mozzarella, $1.99
Priano shredded Parmesan, $1.99
Priano five cheese tortellini 9 oz, $1.99
Bake House Creations refrigerated pie crust, $.99
Bake House Creations crescents, $1.49
Specially Selected French baguette, $1.49
Priano pesto, $2.19
2 cans Happy Harvest fire roasted diced tomatoes, $1.78
8 oz can Happy Harvest tomato sauce, $.29
2 6 oz cans Happy Harvest tomato paste, $.39
Can Dakota’s Pride kidney beans, $.69
Can Dakota’s Pride Great Northern beans, $.69
4 oz can Pueblo Lindo chopped green chiles, $.75
6 oz Mama Cozzi’s pepperoni slices, $2.19
5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast, $8.45
16 oz Appleton Farms bacon, $3.79
10 lb Butterball turkey, $8.70
1 lb Brussels sprouts, $1.99
12 oz bag cranberries, $.99
2 lbs carrots, $1.29
16 oz broccoli, $1.69
8 oz bag spinach, $1.39
Bag of garden salad, $1.19
1 lb asparagus, $2.89
8 oz mushrooms, $1.89
3 lbs yellow onions, $1.19
3 heads garlic, $1.29
2 large sweet potatoes, $1.18
Pint grape tomatoes, $1.89
That comes to $60.30.
Or, maybe less…! These meals will likely run you even less if you supplement this week’s ALDI purchases with clearance meat you already have in your freezer, pantry staples you picked up on sale, produce you already have on hand, and/or sale produce from your local produce market. Let me know if you give it a try!
Printable ALDI meal plan and grocery list
*** Download this week’s printable ALDI shopping list and meal plan in Word format so that you can edit and add in your own meal ideas, remove items you already have on hand, change regional pricing to match your own store, etc. *** The day(s) next to each item show which meals use each ingredient, so that you can easily see what to delete from the shopping list if you’re skipping a night.
Things to know about the ALDI meal plans
A couple of notes
- I try not to repeat main dish recipes more often than once a month, but you will see favorite easy recipes come up again in these weekly ALDI meal plans as the same meats and produce items come up again on sale. Part of the fun of meal planning lies in mixing old stand-bys with something new each week.
- If one or more of these recipes isn’t to your taste, or if you have other ingredients to use, you can adapt the recipes in this ALDI meal plan to your family’s preferences — or just use the ideas here to supplement your own meal planning. See: Pantry staples to stock up on and how to modify a meal plan for your family.
** Ad markets and dates
This week’s ALDI meal plan reflects prices from the current week’s ad (running 11/17-11/23 in Sunday ad markets, and 11/20-11/26 in Wednesday ad markets). Non-advertised prices are from my local store in the Chicago suburbs, but non-advertised prices and produce deals *may vary* by location & region. In either ad market, shop any time through Saturday and start cooking on Sunday 11/24/19.
Stay in the ALDI meal planning loop
Subscribe here to receive weekly email messages about new ALDI meal plans — no spam, just get email notifications about new plans!
- Browse all of the weekly ALDI meal plans here *** note: prices may have changed since originally posted.
- If you find this meal plan useful, why not share it with your friends on Facebook so they can save money with ALDI meal planning as well?
- While you’re over on Facebook (if you enjoy deals in general) please come join us in the Hot Deals Facebook group! 🙂
Happy ALDI shopping and cooking this week, everyone!
Useful resources for meal planning + ALDI shopping
Let’s close things out with just a few resources to help you out with your meal planning and ALDI shopping:
- Almost All ALDI — for more ALDI goodness, ALDI finds, reviews, and more.
- Master list of meal planning resources
- Come join us in the Almost All ALDI Facebook group for recipes, meal planning ideas, ALDI food finds, and more.
- ALDI is now a participating store for cash back offers on the Ibotta app! (Search “ALDI” at the top of the app, if you can’t find it in the store list.)
- Pick up a pack of meal prep containers & pack up any dinner leftovers for easy weekday lunches!
- Cute & handy ALDI quarter keepers.
- Check out my Amazon shop for some of my favorite useful items for your own meal planning. Also useful: Two pack insulated grab bag totes, or two pack clip to cart bags.
- Almost All ALDI, the eBook.
How fun are these ALDI themed t-shirts I have for you guys?!
Lastly: You can always access your current regional ALDI ad here.