The 12/26 Jewel ad shows a rebate on Smirnoff, Captain Morgan, and Ketel One. Thanks to everyone who has commented with updates confirming the $11.99 price for the 750 ml Smirnoff is on now, and the rebate form can be found in stores now. (Ask at the liquor department if you don’t see it.)
- Look in store for a $40 manufacturer rebate on six Smirnoff, Captain Morgan, Ketel One as shown above. You get $40 back for buying six, and $60 back for buying eight.
- Use $4.00/2 two 750ml bottles of Bailey’s, Captain Morgan, Johnnie Walker, Ketel One, Smirnoff or Tanqueray in the 12/7 RP, and print $2.00/1 Captain Morgan or Smirnoff here (ZIP 90210). (feelgood also found a $2.00/1 750 ml Smirnoff in the Jewel ad running 12/17-12/24, but it expires 12/25 — so you’d have to find the rebate in store and do the deal before then to use that one.)
- Best deal is on eight bottles of 750 ml Smirnoff, which will be $86.33 after the 10% off for buying six or more bottles.
- Use the $4.00/2 coupon in the 12/7 RP, the $2.00/1 printable, and the $2.00/1 in the 12/17 Jewel ad (exp. 12/25!).
- Now you’re down to $78.33 (plus high alcohol tax) after coupons.
- Get back $60 from the mail in rebate for a net cost of $18.33 for eight bottles, or $2.29 per bottle.