Reader deals 5/28/16: Here are some of the deals, heads up, and requests you shared recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: [email protected]
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
- Looking to get rid of ants and don’t want to use Borax? Catherine suggests: “I use Diatomaceous Earth which is crushed fossilized skeletons of diatoms/algae. It may take awhile, but is safe for pets and kids.”
- Becky comments on the Dyson deal: “I cannot recommend this vacuum. It is the first dyson I ever bought and I bought it BRAND NEW, no refurb. It really does NOT get up the dog hair in the carpet and misses a ton of stuff on hardwood. Get a shark instead.”
- Heads up from Jane on the new “buy Downy, get free Bounce” coupon + regional Jewel deal: “The new BOGO Downy coupon says: 51 oz. OR LESS! The bottle on sale at Jewel is 64 oz. How odd it does not say or more, huh? The 1st deal with the 3 bottles of Gain for 97c using the $5/3 is a great deal though!”
- Laura has a direct link for the Wholly Guacamole coupon to use on this week’s BOGO sale at Jewel.
- Maria S. has an update on the Memorial Day sale ad: “Stopped at the Park Ridge store Friday. There’s a one page flyer for the Memorial Day sale that has all the items listed above and a $5/$50 coupon good thru 5/30. Limit one coupon per order, per household. Not valid on pharmacy and gift card purchases. Gave one to the guy checking out in front of me. His transaction included 2 cases of beer which got him up to $50 and the coupon went thru without any problems.”
- Charlotte shares: “Meijer deal: They have tunics and such for $24.99, currently on sale for $9.99. The one I picked out, didn’t have a tag on it, but the $9.99 price applied to it. There’s also an mPerk that takes off 25% off said tunics. $7.50 for a new top? Don’t mind if I do! :D”
- Margreet asks: “We are looking for a new shower – one of those corner showers. Can you or your readers recommend where to get one of these for a decent amount? I’d also like to know what to look for. We do want to invest in something durable and not a cheapie that doesn’t last. Thanks!”