Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Shandelle comments: “Not sure if it was previously mentioned, but noticed the MELT organic butter products are on sale for $3.49 at Jewel so $.49 after the $3 coupon if you still have it. Mine says Exp 4/4.”
- From Kari O.: “If you like the Method laundry detergent then check your local Lowe’s online. I’ve seen it marked down for the last few weeks from $2.50-$5. I think Vernon Hills has one for $7.xx but it’ll drop more soon.”
- Mariola asks about Netflix/Prime/Hulu Plus: “Does anyone have recommendations on which of these services is best for movies? I love t.v. shows but my husband wants a service that provides greater access to movies. I haven’t found a comparison of how these services do for access to movies. Thanks for any advice you can offer.” My personal opinion is not Netflix streaming, lol. If you are willing to do a DVD plan, that might have enough offerings. At least with Prime, you can pay a few bucks if you want to watch something that isn’t included in Prime.
- Outlander says: “I like my Prime. All the movies are not free, just some, and they do change occasionally. A movie might be free for a couple of months, then not free, and then free again and so on. You can check on Amazon if the movies you are looking for specifically are marked with Prime or not. I get a lot of movies from the library, and if I get free codes, then I also use Redbox, and that gives me more than enough to watch. I don’t have Netflix, but I believe all the movies are free there with your membership. But for me Amazon has other benefits so I stick with that.”
- From Mariana: “I have a question. I just bought a kurieg and i was looking into rerefillable k-cups but I dont know what brand is best, any suggestions???”
- Kari O. responds: “My sister in law got an Eko-Brew from Amazon. It was pricey at the time but now I see them at TJ Maxx and Ross all the time.”
- Kaitlyn shares: “I love the target diapers. I think they’re better than luvs. I’ve used them since my first was born almost 3 years ago. The up and up pull ups are decent too, I don’t love them as much as the diapers but definitely hold up very well. Never had a problem. They’re similar to huggies pull ups with the tear away sides.” There is a training pants deal, through today only.
- Charlotte says: “I got the Up&Up brand training diapers for my daughter a few months back and have gotten their diapers on occasion. I have no issues with them. Then again, I normally use Huggies, and dislike Pampers because they are scented. So bear that in mind. “
- On the new Pledge and Scrubbing Bubbles coupons to go with the household item coupon good through today, Jane says: “and I do believe some of these items are also on my Checkout 51 list this week as well!”
- Shandelle says: “I forgot there was $1.50 back on MELT in Ibotta at Whole Foods so if you have one close, it’s a little better of a deal I think. They were $3.99 last time I was there, so pay $.99 and get $1.50 back.”