Reader deals 10/23/16: Here are some of the deals, heads up, and requests you shared recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: [email protected]
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page or in the Hot Deals group.
- For those looking for the free gazpacho on MobiSave, Sue B shares: “I found Gazpacho at the Walmart in Orland Park – in the hispanic isle with the other goya products”
- Deb also says: “Walmart has the goya gazpacho by the juices.”
- And Cindy comments: “I found it at a Meijer’s”
- Another recommendation on car buying, from Stacy: “Mandy, my husband and I just purchased a Subaru using Costco’s automobile services. My husband did months of research and found that Costco offered the greatest deal for us. The dealer at the Subaru that deals with Costco customers was outstanding!! He matched a trade-in quote that we received from another dealer, was not pushy, and was very helpful. I do have a suggestion about financing. Go into the dealer with your own financing, tell them what interest rate you have, and they are likely to match or even beat the interest rate. This Subaru dealer was able to beat the interest rate we came in with. I would highly suggest using Costco services!”
- Kitty shares this holiday coupon booklet she found at Jewel, so keep an eye out for these.
- One from feelgood: “Dannon Whole Milk yogurt cups are also 40¢ each this week at Jewel. With the BOGO printable, 20¢ each…and that coupon keeps resetting for me. Ibotta 50¢ back for buying two keeps resetting, too. Been finding three varieties – cherry, peach and blueberry, love them all!” Print the BOGO Dannon coupon here.
- And if you’re near Homer Glen, feelgood also shares: “Stopped at the Homer Glen Jewel this morning. They had Oscar Mayer Fully Cooked Bacon $4.99 each. There were about 30 packages (use by Oct 24) with $3 off store coupons on each. With the $1.00/1 printable, 99¢ each. Used my SavingStar & MyMixx registered number when paying, will apply toward the $4 back wyb $16 Oscar Mayer/OreIda reward.”
- Maria S. comments on this week’s Friday freebies: “Stopped at Mariano’s today to get the free Payday candy bar. The cashier accidentally scanned it twice and it rang up 2/$1.50 and then it took off .99¢ for the freebie. If you want 2 bars, you’ll get both for .51¢. There were no shelf tags.”
- Another thumbs up on wedding flowers from SoapboxTray: “My friend used Mariano’s for her wedding flowers as well and they did an amazing job for her too and super affordable. So I second what Erin says.”
- Finds from feelgood: “Went to Meijer this morning to pick up a few things. Tomatoes on the Vine are advertised on page one of the weekly ad at 99¢ lb. These are Sunset brand prepacked 4-5 tomatoes in each package weighing just over a pound, used the $1.00/1 printable from sunsetgrown for almost free tomatoes. Also, the 6-pk Eckrich cheddar, jalapeño and smoked sausage links all had $.55/1 peelies on them, paid $1.04 each as they were part of the Buy 5 Save $5 deal.”
- aka K comments: “Kellogg’s Special K Pastry Crisps & Cereal bars- At Target there is a sale for the special K bars for $2.50 a box. Some boxes had a $1.00 off manufacturer’s coupon on it. When I went to check out a Target catalina for $1.00/2 off coupon for Special K bar’s printed. At another transaction I got a $1.50/3 off Target catalina coupon. Also at Costco, the Kellogg’s Special K Pastry Crisps (blueberry & strawberry) had an asterisk- so it is probably being discontinued. These remind me of a thin poptart- sometimes I’ll toast it to warm it up- target carries strawberry, blueberry, cookies & cream, brown sugar cinnamon and red velvet.” I’m not sure if the Target sale price is over today, though, or is a long term price cut.