ALDI Finds for the week of 3/22/23 include ALDI fan gear, more Easter treats, spring-y kitchen, home, and garden items, and mac & cheese pizza. Check out this week’s picks below, and let me know what you want to Find.
Hey, let’s talk Easter foods some more — because how darn cute is this Emporium Selection Easter cheese? Pick from egg and chick shapes: Wensleydale with raspberry & white chocolate, Wensleydale with lemon & honey, or aged English cheddar, at $3.99 per 5.3 oz.
I guess it makes sense that an Easter Bunny would live in a cookie house, right? Pick up your own Benton’s Easter Bunny house kit for $8.99 this week, or grab a create-a-treat Easter eggs cookie kit for $5.99.
As always, name brand stuff isn’t generally a deal here. If you want to pick up Little Debbie Easter basket cakes for the same price as Walmart and save yourself an extra trip, though, they’re at ALDI for $2.58 this week. (On that same name brand note, Reese’s PB Puff Bunnies cereal will run you $2.99.)
What else says Hoppy Easter? Well, I guess an Our Specialty double layer carrot cake could do the trick. This one runs $7.99 for a 32 oz cake.
Prefer your carrot cake in cookie form? Look in the refrigerated Finds section for Bake Shop carrot cake cookies, $4.79.
Lastly, we have a couple of spring-themed treats this week that also scream Easter. Look for Lofthouse spring frosted sugar cookies for $3.95, as well as two-bite spring mini cupcakes for $3.89.
Both advertised and unadvertised ALDI prices can vary by store and by region. Here are more top ALDI Finds for the week of 3/22/23. You may also Find some on 3/19/23 in Sunday ad markets, or if your store tends to put products out early.
More ALDI Finds this week
Beyond the above-mentioned Easter foods, here are
Read on for more info and pix.
What are you looking forward to picking up this week?
Twenty new ALDI food Finds
Beyond Easter products, here are 20 more food Finds of the week to look for:
- Barissimo 96 ct Donut Store coffee cups, $24.99
- Specially Selected seven layer bars, $4.95
- Specially Selected all butter croissants, $4.49
- Mama Cozzi’s mac & cheese deli pizza, $6.99
- Bremer loaded baked potato pierogies, $2.49
- Casa Mamita beef or chicken layered tostada, $3.89
- Casa Mamita queso stuffed nachos, $3.99
- Cattlemen’s Ranch country fried steak, $5.49
- Fremont Fish Market crab cakes value pack, $4.99
- Fremont Fish Market large raw peeled & deveined wild Gulf shrimp 12 oz, $6.89
- Fremont Fish Market shrimp scampi 12 oz, $5.99
- Steak-Umm sliced steaks 15 oz, $4.99
- Sundae Shoppe vanilla or caramel layer frozen dessert cake, $6.99
- Kirkwood turkey breakfast sausage, $3.49
- Smithfield fresh whole boneless pork butt roast, $2.29/lb
- Wild caught cod portions, $9.99/lb
- Chef’s Cupboard julienne or cheesy scalloped potatoes, $1.25
- Specially Selected assorted cheesy gourmet potatoes, $2.29
- Idahoan family size flavored mashed potatoes, $2.78
- Simply Nature organic poblano chicken or jalapeño beef broth 32 oz, $1.99
Yup, fan favorite mac & cheese deli pizza is back!
Five-packs of frozen crab cakes are also back this week. See my review from a while back, and do note that these are a mix of crab, mock crab, and fish, plus a lot of fillers.
The wild Gulf shrimp is really good, and easy to use because it’s peeled, deveined, and tail off. Try incorporating yours in:
- Garlic shrimp with roasted cauliflower, white beans, & tomatoes
- Easy shrimp & mushroom quesadillas
- Shrimp taco salad
- Shrimp fried rice
…and so much more!
So these layered tostadas remind me of Taco Bell Mexican pizza — you?
The poblano broth is quite good! Try it if you’re making a taco soup or white chicken chili, to punch up the flavor even more.
Turkey breakfast sausage is back for a limited time, for those of you who use this instead of their pork sausage rolls.
Lastly, the Specially Selected all butter croissants are a bit better quality than the Bake Shop croissants that ALDI stocks as an everyday item.
Twenty-five ALDI non-food Finds
The Easter cards are quite nice, and there’s a good variety out this year. More non-edible ALDI Finds this week include:
- PAAS Easter egg decorating kit, $1.89
- Pembrook Easter or all-occasion cards, $1.49
- Easter basket toy fillers starting at $2.99 — World’s Smallest Toys, Cry Babies, Disney, Pokemon, Barbie, and more
- Huntington Home jacquard tablecloth, $7.99
- Ambiano mini waffle, bundt, or griddle maker, $8.99
- Crofton 30-piece assorted food storage, $7.99
- Crofton 6-piece resin knife set, $11.99
- Crofton glass mixing bowl set, $16.99
- Crofton pastel bakeware, $4.49
- Crofton recipe stand, $19.99
- Crofton reinforced silicone bake assortment, $5.99
- Crofton silicon baking utensil, $1.99
- Crofton spring fry pan, $14.99
- Crofton spring sauce pan, $18.99
- Crofton spring saute pan with lid, $27.99
- Huntington Home 3-wick candle, $4.49
- Huntington Home embossed glass jar candle, $7.99
- Gardenline spring bulbs, $2.49
- Gardenline vegetable or herb seed packets, $.59
- Lily & Dan children’s canvas shoes, $7.99, or Serra Ladies’ canvas shoes, $8.99
- Serra Ladies’ 2 piece PJ set, $12.99
- Serra Ladies’ oversized pullover, $12.99
- Serra weekender bag, $19.99
- Serra Ladies’ 6 pack no-show socks, $4.99
- Serra Ladies’ 6 pack underwear, $7.99
Note that the garden bulbs, etc., are regional depending on your planting zone.
The spring cookware and bakeware is all pastel and cute, if you feel like updating some of yours or changing things up for the season. (I have an older loaf pan from ALDI that’s holding up great, and actually just used it recently to make this cheddar jalapeño pull apart bread!)
These little silicone baking utensils are back on the shelf this week, and I use my own baking brush all the time. Choose from a whisk, brush, or spatula this time, in gray, green, or light purple.
This ad is just full of useful kitchen items — if you lose your plastic food storage all the time, for instance, here’s a useful set with a bunch of small containers for little leftovers.
Cheery spring bulbs are also out in select stores, if you’re starting to feel the urge to plant things this season.
ALDI Fan Gear
ALDI fan gear is actually the big fun set of Finds this week — it goes fast, but look for:
- ALDI automatic umbrella, $4.99
- ALDI bucket hat or cap, $3.99
- ALDI gear belt bag, $6.99
- ALDI joggers, $9.99
- ALDI keychain quarter holder, $1.49
- ALDI 2-pack socks, $4.99
- ALDI pullover, $9.99
- ALDI windbreaker, $9.99
- ALDI fan slides, $4.99
- ALDI tumbler, $6.99
If you’re a true Super Fan, you could literally deck yourself out from head to toe!
I wanted the gnome keychain, but don’t actually use the last ALDI quarter holder keychain I bought, so… put it back on the shelf.
What’s Up with ALDI Finds
What’s up with ALDI Finds? These are limited time special buy items, and are available in stores only while supplies last. If you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can. See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Be sure to visit the ALDI Finds product delays page before popping over to the store for new Finds. Because of ongoing shipping delays and materials shortages affecting ALDI (and everyone else), some advertised products may not be available in all locations.
Finding the Finds
Where do you Find all of this week’s special buys?
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or are from the ad starting 3/19/23 in Sunday ad markets, 3/22/23 in Wednesday ad markets.