ALDI Finds for the week of 10/19/22 include donut sticks, Asian sauces, beer potato chips, a cast iron French oven, memory foam walking shoes, and so much more randomness. Check them out below, and let me know what you want to Find this week.
Let’s start with a few sweets this week, because people always have much to say about these Bake House Creations donut sticks ($1.99). If you only see oil frying directions on yours, people have also had success with air frying and oven baking (although a different texture that way).
Note that these Benton’s mini cookies are school friendly; made in a nut free facility. Get 12 pouches of iced oatmeal or birthday cake animal for $3.35.
Bake Shop coffee cake bites are available in pumpkin cream cheese or cinnamon flavor, at $4.39 per 12 ct package.
And Bake Shop apple cinnamon or pumpkin spice muffins are $3.89 a four pack.
Both advertised and unadvertised ALDI prices can vary by store and by region. Here are more of the top ALDI Finds for the week of 10/19/22. (You may also Find some on 10/16/22 in Sunday ad markets, or if your store tends to put products out early.)
Oh, also: Be sure to check at your local ALDI store to see if their hours have changed. The ones near me have switched around and generally seem to close at 8PM instead of 9PM now — but, some open at 8:30AM, while others still open at 9. (I personally appreciate the earlier open, and would like to see it even earlier so that it’s easy to stop around school drop-off — but that’s a personal preference.)
Top ALDI Finds this week
ALDI brought their L’Oven Fresh Tandoori naan back this week, at $3.29 per pack. If you are wondering how this compares to the Specially Selected naan they normally carry, check out last year’s review comparing the two products.
Beyond sweets and naan-sense, here are twenty more top food Finds and thirty-five non-Food Finds for you, as well as a few more seasonal Finds to look for. All of these Finds (other than the seasonal ones) are for the week of 10/19/22.
Twenty new ALDI food Finds this week
It’s another non-food-focused ad, but we do have a few new Finds to feed you. Look for:
- L’Oven Fresh everything bread, $3.99
- Chobani Flip pumpkin harvest crisp Greek yogurt 4 pack, $4.00
- Mama Cozzi’s 16″ chicken bacon ranch deli pizza, $6.99
- Bremer three cheese chicken or cheesy ranch chicken skillet, $4.79
- Fremont Fish Market stuffed clams, $6.49
- Fremont Fish Market seafood paella, $4.49
- Fusia chicken or beef Mandu dumplings, $6.29
- Sea Queen 12 oz langostino tails, $11.99
- Season’s Choice broccoli or California medley with cheese sauce 12 oz, $1.99
- Specially Selected smoked mozzarella ravioli, $3.49
- Simply Nature family pack organic grass fed 85/15 ground beef, $4.99/lb
- Fresh whole boneless pork butt roast, $1.99/lb
- Wild caught cod portions, $8.99/lb
- Fusia Asian sauces, $2.45
- Specially Selected assorted imported pasta sauces, $3.99
- Specially Selected assorted curry sauces & spices, $3.49
- Clancy’s beer or bratwurst potato chips, $1.79
- Simply Nature organic pita chips, $2.99
- On the Border cafe style tortilla chips, $2.29
- Utz potato stix, $4.28
The curry sauces differ from those they normally carry; these are the ones they have occasionally with separate spices in the lid to mix in.
The Mandu dumplings got good reviews last time they were out, from what I saw.
And, for fans of ALDI’s Specially Selected sensitive recipe pasta sauce: It’s back! (Or, pick Italian herb or four cheese in their “assorted imported pasta sauces” this week.) These jars are up to $3.99 each this time, though, as opposed to the $2.89 they would have cost you last fall. 🙁
Crispy tortilla chips? Well, OK… twist my arm, lol.
But beer flavored potato chips? Just, please, no. Maybe your tastes differ from mine, though! That’s part of the fun of the Aisle of Shame — there’s always something for everyone.
And, of course, another week means another different pizza to try. Find this chicken bacon ranch version, available fresh in the take-and-bake deli pizza section.
Thirty-five ALDI non-food Finds this week
This week’s non-food Finds are largely, but not all, home- and kitchen-focused. Here are a number of new products to look for:
- Willow 18 mega roll ultra strong bath tissue, $14.29
- Boulder 8 roll multi-size paper towels, $7.99
- Huntington Home 2-pack spin mop refills, $6.99
- Easy Home corner garment rack, $19.99
- Easy Home 360 degree surround heater, $29.99
- Crane soft-sided basket cooler, $9.99
- Huntington Home decorative felt hamper, $11.99, or felt storage basket, $9.99
- Belavi wooden bar cart, $89.99
- Huntington Home carved area rug, $59.99
- Easy Home personal table, $16.99
- Huntington Home loveseat or armchair cover, $14.99
- Huntington Home loofah anti-slip bath mat, $7.99
- Huntington Home queen or king 4-piece bedding set or velvet plush sheet set, $39.99
- Easy Home multipurpose dolly, $16.99
- Easy Home wall mount fixed shower head, $24.99
- Ambiano 2-in-1 electric grill & griddle, $54.99
- Crofton 8-piece durable food storage set, $4.99
- Crofton bamboo chopping block, $14.99
- Crofton cheese board with utensils or acacia lazy Susan, $19.99
- Crofton mini cast iron cookware, $5.99
- Crofton mini cast iron 2-quart Dutch oven, $18.99
- Crofton cast iron 4.6 quart French oven, $29.99
- Crofton cast iron grill pan or frying pan, $18.99
- Huntington Home scented wax melts, $1.89
- Huntington Home frosted glass candle, $6.99
- Belavi premium patio gazebo, $229.99
- Belavi rustic string lights, $24.99
- Belavi rattan conversation set, $299.99
- Crane ladies’ memory foam walking shoes, $12.99
- Crane adult lined clogs, $9.99, or Lily & Dan children’s lined clogs, $7.99
- Serra Ladies’ cozy leggings, $7.99
- Serra Ladies’ fall shacket, $17.99
- Welby pulse oximeter, $24.99
- Heart to Tail cat scratching post or condo, $4.99
- Heart to Tail 15 lb pet food container, $12.99
The French ovens are always really nice, and this time are available in what looks like either forest green or white.
How adorable are these mini pans, right? What do you like to use yours for? I’m thinking little cookie skillets and more.
And this cinnamon sugar frosted glass candle was really tempting, but I was afraid it would make me hungry all day…
These paper towels are getting more expensive; they were $6.99 the last time they were available.
And you can never have too many leggings for fall, I always say!
Nor can you have too many food storage containers. Seriously, where do they all disappear to, anyway?
New seasonal Finds out in stores
Apparently charcuterie board season has officially commenced, so check for a special endcap at your stores to help you assemble yours using tasty seasonal Finds.
Beyond that charcuterie endcap, of course, you’ll want to check the refrigerated/deli section for a plethora of seasonal cheeses and meats! A number of faves from last year are trickling back onto shelves again this fall, so keep an eye out for yours.
While we’re talking seasonal food Finds: Winternacht marzipan stollen is also back for the season, but up to $6.49 this year.
And you might want to invest in some seasonal holiday Boulder quart or gallon storage bags; you can pick up a 40-50 ct pack for $2.99. If you also need the plastic holiday-themed gifting containers, those will run you $2.99 per 2-3 pack.
What’s Up with ALDI Finds
What’s up with ALDI Finds? These are limited time special buy items, and are available in stores only while supplies last. If you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can. See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Before shopping for new Finds this week, you might also wish to visit the ALDI Finds product delays page. Because of ongoing shipping delays and materials shortages affecting ALDI and many other retailers, certain advertised products may not be available in all locations.
Finding the Finds
Where do you Find all of this week’s special buys?
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or are from the ad starting 10/16/22 in Sunday ad markets, 10/19/22 in Wednesday ad markets. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?