It’s the all Costco, all the time post! Because
today 2/11 is your last chance for this deal deal extended! You can still buy on 2/12. $55 for a Costco Wholesale Membership + Bonus $20 Costco Cash Card & Coupons through LivingSocial. I went to the Oakbrook Terrace Costco today, and check it out:
Buona is apparently cycling through Chicago area Costco stores — this is the third weekend in a row, different stores each week. This weekend from 2/11-2/14 only you can pick up a 5 lb package of frozen Buona beef & gravy (makes 8-10 6″ sandwiches or 15 3″ sandwiches) at Melrose Park, Mettawa, or Bloomingdale.
February organic brochure
I found the Costco February organic brochure in my cart. Through 2/28 while supplies last:
- $3.40 off 15 Sprout organic baby food.
- $4.00 off 32 ct Nature’s Path organic oatmeal variety pack.
- $2.00 off 28 oz Cascadian Farm Organic Fruitful O’s cereal.
- $2.00 off 48 oz flax usa Organic Cold Milled Golden Flax Seed.
- $2.50 off 30 oz Universal Bakery organic Aussie bites.
- $2.90 off 6 pack 32 oz Pacific Foods organic vegetable broth.
- $2.50 off 2 lbs Explore Asian Organic Edamame Spaghetti.
- $2.00 off 59 oz Suja Essentials organic Mighty Greens.
- $2.75 off two 30 oz Harry’s organic veggie minestrone.
- $3.00 off Coleman organic spinach Florentine chicken sausage 2.25 lbs.
- 48 oz Made in Nature organic apricots, $13.99.
- 24 pack Kirkland organic apple sauce pouches, $9.99.
- Two pack 96 oz Kirkland organic lemonade, $5.99.
- Two 27 oz Dave’s Killer bread organic 21 whole grains & seeds bread, $6.89.
- Twelve pack 16 oz Steaz organic iced green tea variety, $9.99.
- Lockhart Fine Foods organic Wella bar variety 12 ct, $13.99.
- 1.5 lb Organic Creamery organic colby jack, $9.99.
- 20 ct Dr. Praeger’s organic gluten free spinach cakes, $10.49.
- 12 ct Stonyfield organic vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt bars, $6.99.
- 30 ct Van’s organic whole grain waffles, $6.99.
- 36 ct Stretch Island organic fruit strips variety, $11.99.
- 18 ct Clif organic trail mix bar variety, $18.99.
- 30 pack single Kettle brand organic potato chips, 414.99.
- Path Of Life organic quinoa & kale, five 10 oz, $11.99.
- 16 oz Sheila G’s organic brownie brittle, $8.79.
- Two 64 oz Apple & Eve organic peach mango juice, $6.79.
- 24 ct 1 oz Organic Valley stringles, $10.69.
- 24 ct Almark Foods organic peeled hard-boiled eggs, $8.79.
- 32 oz Hannah organic roasted red pepper hummus, $5.99.
- 3 ct Roncadin oranic pizza margherita, $11.99.
- Two 24 oz Food for Life organic Ezekiel 4:9 bread, $6.99.
What I bought
Two 1.5 lb bags Kirkland shredded Mexican blend cheese, $7.89.
Big bag of peeled garlic cloves, $7.39.
27 oz Almond butter, $11.99. (Love this stuff! Just roasted almonds, no sugar or anything else.)
2 lbs Oscar Mayer Selects turkey, $9.99.
Cabot sharp white cheddar, $8.49.
12 pack organic Kirkland tomato paste, $6.69.
6 pack Pacific organic vegetable broth, $8.69.
Rotisserie chicken, $4.99.
What I saw
When we were talking about what people like to buy at Costco, several of you mentioned birthday cakes. Look at the size of this one for $18.99 (it’s 9.5 lbs!) — we’ve had them, and I think they’re also tastier than some of the grocery store ones we’ve had. Here are some other very random deals I spotted today.
- Rotisserie chickens are always $4.99 — again, bigger than grocery store ones & tasty. Their sign says no preservatives, MSG free, gluten free.
- They had big 3.3 lb bags of frozen Golden Platter all natural gluten free chicken nuggets for $12.99 — that’s $3.85/lb.
- 5 lb Tyson panko breaded chicken nuggets were on an instant savings deal today for $8.99.
- 32 oz bags Kirkland kettle chips, $4.59.
- A 3 lb tub of Daisy sour cream ran $4.39 — that’s like paying $1.46 per 16 oz grocery store sized tub.
- The shredded cheese I got was $7.89 for 3 lbs — so $1.32 per 8 oz bag equivalent.
- A 20 pack variety of Chobani Greek yogurt cups was $11.19 after instant savings through 2/21, or $.56 per cup.
- 20 packs organic GoGo SqueeZ, $10.89.
- 24 oz bag Late July organic multigrain tortilla chips, $3.99 after instant savings through 2/21.
- 115 ct boxes Finish tabs, $11.39 after instant savings (I think only through 2/21) — $.10 per load.
- 2.5 lb Starbucks French Roast whole bean coffee, $15.49 after instant savings limit 6 through 2/21 — $6.20/lb.
- Caribou K-Cups 100 ct, $40.99 after instant savings limit 5 through 2/21 — $.41 per cup.
- 52 ct variety pack Quaker instant oatmeal, $6.79 after instant savings through 2/21.
- 10.7 oz Kirkland Saigon cinnamon, just $2.59!
- 16 oz Kirkland pure vanilla extract, $9.99.
- 5 lb Namaste gluten free Perfect flour blend, $8.99.
- Six 32 oz boxes Pacific organic vegetable broth, $8.69 after instant savings through 2/28.
- 365 ct bottles Kirkland Allerclear (generic Claritin, Loratadine), $11.99.
- 365 ct bottles Kirkland Aller-tec (generic Zyrtec, Cetirizine), $14.99.
- Two $50 Pinstripes gift cards, $69.99 after instant savings through 2/14.
And you know that hot dog lunch deal people kept mentioning? Get a 1/4 lb all beef hot dog and a 20 oz refillable soda at their little cafe area in the front for just $1.50.
What else have you found at Costco lately?
And if you’ve been dithering, again, 2/11 is your last chance for this deal: $55 for a Costco Wholesale Membership + Bonus $20 Costco Cash Card & Coupons through LivingSocial.