Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: email@example.com.
- Comment on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Facebook Wall.
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- Charlotte sent this,”if you’re looking to go to the Auto show, check with your local Chevy dealer for free tickets. In the past I’ve had to fill out forms to get the tickets, but this year they just gave them to me. Keep in mind that parking is $14-22.”
- Swimpg commented on the Dunkin Donut DDperks Free Coffee, “$5 Bonus offer until 2/6. Use Dunkin Mobile App from Google Play or iTunes and – register a gift card – or purchase a DD gift card on the app for $2 or more and use promo code BONUS”
- Charlotte, “The Home Depot in Bolingbrook had (up to) 75% off pet food today. I saw large (30-40lbs?) bags of Pedegree Pal for $8/bag.”
- Diane asks a question about the Free Mama Lucia Meatballs, “Am I looking in the wrong place? I went to the Westmont Jewel because I had a lot of coupons from that week and they were marked $3.99. I was looking in the frozzen food meat aisle.”
- Kay replies, “They are in the case along the back wall”
- Caroline sent some information, “The (old Jewel) cards still generate Catalinas, tho. I scanned my card, got a “welcome MyMaxx user” and 3-4 Cats”
- Liz reports on a Wonderful Pistachio deal,”Meijer has 16 oz on sale for 5.99, its a 2 day sale plus 5% off on mperks..I think I will run over there ty for the heads up! I called around wanted to get some quick before snap runs out”
- Brandy comments on the Crocs deals, “I just bought two pairs (black and brown) and really like them… but I’m a size 8 (in ALL shoes), but had to take these back and get a size 7. No 1/2 sizes. It’s $7.50 to ship back (buyer pays return shipping) for exchange or return, but you can exchange or return free at any Crocs store (not retailer, STORE). There’s one at the Aurora outlets, so I exchanged there and was able to try on. Good return and exchange policy and I like that these clean easily, will last forever and look cute with dressier clothes.”
- Focadima also has a comment, “I bought these flats at 6pm before Christmas– I am a 6.5 so i ordered a 7 wayyyyy too big. So I gave them to dd and bought myself a 6- a bit too small BUT I am wearing them and they are stretching more each time.very comfy and keep my foot warm even without socks”
- VB reports, “Not sure if you posted about this… It is restaurant week!!! I have never heard of this so I am so excited about this. You can get Lunch (most are 3 courses) for $22 and dinner for $33 or $44 at some fancy schmancy (well at least to me they are) restaurants. It goes from 1/30 to 2/12 (maybe plan an early Valentine’s dinner to beat the crowds and get a good deal!). Has anyone done this? How was it? It says to call and reserve so I am wondering if the restaurants limit the number of reservations for this deal.”
- Peaches comments, “I have never done restaurant week, but I have heard that you can get some really good deals on lunch at high end restaurants that you would not be able to afford any other time. You can purchase a lunch for $25, at a restaurant that would cost you $150 to purchase a dinner any other week. As far as I know they do not limit the number of reservations they make during restaurant week. Probably 90% of the restaurants are in Chicago though. There are only 11 restaurants in the whole Northern suburbs participating in restaurant week, with four of them being in Evanston”