Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- From DON: “GREAT POST – I have 2 [rain barrels] and they are great !!!! Great for the environment and water savings $$”
- And letsshop agrees: “Yes me too but much larger capacity ,and love them .”
- Denise shares: “I go to Starbucks three times a week and buy at least three drinks every time (more if the kids are home from school or we have guests) — which means we spend a lot of money there. Buying Starbucks cards from Raise has been amazing. I pay around $80 for each $100 card – who wouldn’t want to save 20% right off the top? It’s super easy to buy the card and then transfer it to my registered card/app. I tend to buy a months’ worth at a time or, if they’re having a really nice bonus of some sort, I’ll buy even more because I’m obviously going to be able to use them.”
- DON adds: “I have purchased no less then 25 GC’S from RAISE and have saved countless amounts of $$ – I swear by this place and your ecard is delivered same day via email – normally within an hour, which means that when Rachel posts one of the amazing online deals I immediately go to the Raise site and purchase a gc, if I dont already have one here, and use that card and make the deal that much sweeter !!!! This is one of the best ways to save and very few people know about this place …..”
- Gramma asks about Cardpool: “Have any of you guys used this company? Any problems?”
- DON responds: “I have and here is the email I already got from them… I have purchased before as well Thanks for your order! You saved 13% off your order by buying $35.09 in items for only $30.52. Your order should arrive within 3-7 business days. Your order number is #65367 and you have been billed for the amount of $30.52. We’ll email you again when your order has shipped. You ordered the following items: 1. $35.09 CVS Gift Card, sold at a 13% discount for $30.52. Note: This is a Paper Gift Card that can be used at any CVS location.”
- Krystle reports: “Bought 1 pack yesterday afternoon @ the Addison location on Lake St and my final price was $8.99 after $3.50 discount.”
- Andi asks: “For the Meijer Buy 8 Save 8, I’m also wondering if you can do 8 of each of the sales, or if they are just one sale. There is a limit of one per transaction, but in the ad, it looks like they are separate sales.”
- And Chicago mom wonders: “For the tena deal can you use it for pads?”
- Susan posts on Facebook: “I do wish I saw this before I ordered my sons pics. But, I do try to volunteer at school on picture day, and they actually give you a free package for your child. It’s a long day, but worth it!!”
- A heads up from ellen: “i got 3 colgate enamel health toothpaste but they did not generate a gift card. i went to the service desk and she couldnt find any info on it but she said that they tell the employees the customer is always right so she gave me a $5gift card.”
- From ellen: “i was able to use 2 expired $1/2 7up 10 coupons on the 2lt bottles. some flavors of the Campbell’s slow kettle soups were on sale for $1.79. i used the $.75 printable and got a $1.50 catalina back for buying 2. i wasnt sure if i would get 2 catalinas for buying 4 so i did 2 transactions. out of pocket after the catalina was $1.16 for 4.
lipton tea bags 100 ct. are on sale 2/$5 and i got an email advertising the new packaging with a link to a $1/1 coupon so 100 tea bags for $1.50.”
- Nancy is wondering: “Anyone have any problems using some printable coupons at Ultra? I was at the Ultra in Crestwood today, and they would not take my $1.50 Bob’s Red Mill coupon (expired 9/15). The cashier didn’t even scan it…she went to the service desk for 5 minutes to check if they could take it. When she came back, she told me they couldn’t take it because it was ‘photocopied’. I told them I do not use coupons fraudulently and that this coupon was printed from the Bob’s Red Mill site. I told the manager to go on their web site and see that they offer coupons, for future reference. Also, they don’t take Hopster coupons! Again, because they are ‘photocopied’.”
- Jane says: “All of Bob’s Red Mill coupons are PDF files. I had this same issue before at Ultra and after I explained it to the CS lady, she took them “just this once” for me. Then a few weeks later I was denied using the printable Fresh Express coupons you print after you enter codes from buying salad bags in the Salad Swap challenge. They said they did not match the picture on the coupon (which said “any”) of the salad bag. I ended up contacting the mgr. on their web site (Thanks to Rachel for suggesting) and he personally sent back an email telling me he was sorry and they should have taken my coupons along with sending me a $10 gift card for my troubles! I would contact them about your issue as well. Some staff are not properly trained and are worried they may get into trouble if they take fraudulent coupons is all.”