Here are the best Jewel deals and coupon matchups I see at Jewel-Osco for the week of 7/23/14. If your paper ads don’t come until the Wed. Tribune, you can sneak peek the Wed. ad on Tuesdays, here.
- Note that the alcohol deals are generally different in Indiana stores, and that pricing may vary between stores. I am using the Lombard, IL Jewel ad for this matchup.
- Check your ad for that nice $25 gift card with a new or transferred prescription + $50 with five more coupon.
- Jewel updated their coupon policy recently — see the new policy and highlighted changes here.
Confused by abbreviations in this post? See lingo for newbies.
- Fresh Express tender leaf salad blends, $2.00. Use buy two get one free in the current Big Book of Savings to get three for $4.00, or $1.33 each.
- Powerade or Fuze, $.59 each limit 12.
- 14 oz French bread, $.99.
- Friendly’s ice cream or 6 ct ice cream bars, $2.50. Use $1.00/1 ice cream or $1.00/1 novelty in the 6/1 SS to get either for $1.50.
- Crystal Light, BOGO at $2.99. Print $1.00/1 on Facebook. With two $1.00/1 get two for $.99, or $.50 each.
- Crystal Light on the go, BOGO at $2.79. Print $1.00/1 on Facebook. With two $1.00/1 get two for $.79, or $.40 each.
- 9 oz cup cut cantaloupe, honeydew, mixed melon, or pineapple, $1.00.