Here are the top ten Pete’s Fresh Market deals and coupon matchups I see for the week of 8/27/14.
- Check your own Pete’s Market ad here starting late Tuesday night. Sometimes prices differ at other locations from those at the Oakbrook Terrace ad I am using.
- View the Pete’s coupon policy online here.
- Pete’s has a rewards program — read more about that here!
Top Ten Pete’s Fresh Market deals
- California cantaloupe, Mexico avocados, homegrown radish bunches, California celery, homegrown romaine, $.77 each.
- USA peaches, Washington Fuji Apples, Washington Bartlett pears, California oranges, Peru minneolas $.77/lb.
- Donkey chips, $1.99.
- Value pack chicken leg quarters, $.59/lb. Bone-in chicken thighs or drumsticks value pack, $.89/lb.
- Fresh pork spare ribs, $2.29/lb.
- Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce, $.99.
- 15.5 oz can Ziyad chick peas, $.50.
- Pete’s hamburger or hot dog buns, $.89.
- Palermo’s classic pizza, 6/$10.00.
- Earthbound Farm organic salads, $1.77. The $1.00/1 manufacturer coupons from Jewel’s June big book of savings are still good, or print $.75/1 here.