Walmart’s value of the day is for a Hoover Elite max capacity vacuum for $75. Shipping and store pickup are free. This vacuum lists for $139.
Here are some current water park deals for you guys for the last month of summer! First, on LivingSocial, $29 gets you two general admission tickets to Raging Waves in Yorkville.
LivingSocial and Groupon have basically identical deals going for Magic Waters in Cherry Valley, so pick your poison:
- At LivingSocial: $12 gets you an all-day admission pass for one.
- Over at Groupon, $24 for all-day admission for two; $48 for all-day admission for four.
You can also get half off at the Hidden Creek Aqua Park in Highland Park: $14 for one-day admission for two, or $26 for one-day admission for four.
At the Oasis Water Park in Bloomingdale, $9 gets you full-day admission for two; $18 gets you full-day admission for four; $27 gets you full-day admission for six.
Here are some more printable coupons for school supplies. On the 3M site, print a bunch of coupons including:
- $1.00/1 Scotch Expressions tape.
- $3.00/$10 Post-It tabletop or wall easel pad.
- $1.00/$4.00 Post-It flags or tabs.
- $2.00/$5.00 Post-It Pockets.
- $2.00/$10.00 Post-It Super Sticky Notes.
- $1.00/$5.00 Post-It Full Adhesive Notes.
- $1.00/$4.00 Post-It Full Adhesive Rolls.
- $3.00/$20.00 Post-It Big Pads.
Get $5/$25 regularly priced merchandise at acehardware.com plus free in-store pickup with code: TDONE14 through 7/27. You can also print an in-store coupon on their site.
It’s Arby’s 50th anniversary, so they’re giving everyone a free 12 oz Jamocha shake, today 7/23 only! Print your coupon here.
Head over to Target Made to Matter, sign in with Facebook or Twitter, enter your name and email address, and you can request a coupon via email for $5/$20 Made to Matter natural, organic, and sustainable brands picked by Target. Here’s what’s included:
Weirdly, this comes through email as a mobile coupon but also pulls up on a webpage from your email, so it looks like you could either print it out or show the mobile version in store by clicking the email link and pulling the coupon up on your phone.
(Thanks, Fabuless Life)
Here’s one from Jessica on Facebook: Today 7/23 only, get 24 ct Crayola crayons 3/$1.00 at Toys R Us, must buy three, limit two offers per customer. This is part of a bigger one day sale, and you can see all the one day sale deals here.
Today only, subscribe to O, The Oprah Magazine Magazine for only $6.99 per year (61% off)! You can order up to 1 years at this price! Just enter coupon code MASHUPMOM
Today only, subscribe to Country Living Magazine for only $5.99 per year (50% off)! You can order up to 3 years at this price! Just enter coupon code MASHUPMOM
- Take 20% off most other magazines with code MASHUPMOM
Here are your Chicago ALDI deals on produce and more for the week of 7/23/14.
- Produce (and sometimes other) prices vary by location, as do ad dates; this ad is from the western suburbs of Chicago.
- These ALDI deals come from both the weekly mailed ad and the weekly in-store preview ad.
- To see your own weekly ads, check on the ALDI site here each Wednesday.
- ALDI does not take manufacturer coupons.
- They do not take credit cards, only cash or debit.
- SimplyNature organic spring mix or baby spinach, $2.49. (Might be VP only — although might be regular price, don’t remember.)
- Organic grape tomatoes, $2.19 a pint.
- 1 lb organic baby carrots, $.99.
- Seedless watermelon, $2.99.
- 4 pack corn, $1.49.
- 3 pack green peppers, $.99.
- 2 lb Vidalia onions, $.99.
- 8 oz mushrooms, $.69.
- 16 oz zucchini, $.99.
Over at Lemon Tree in Downers Grove, they’re having their 50% off produce sale again this Thursday 7/24.