Best Buy’s deal of the day today is for 18-count packs of K-cups for $7.99 each. Choose store pickup to avoid shipping charges, or place a $35+ order to get free shipping!
Today 10/17 only, use code NEW to get $25 Restaurant.com gift certificates for just $6.00! (Note that this code should also work to reduce the price of any denomination of gift certificate, not just the $25 ones.)
- With code NEW, you pay just $6.00 for a $25.00 gift certificate.
If you’re new to Restaurant.com, these are gift certificates you print out and use at the restaurant. To enter the code, add a certificate to your cart, then view your cart. In the top right is a box where you can put in the code. As always with these, read the fine print, because they work much more like coupons than gift certificates and there are minimum purchase requirements. Restaurant.com gift certificates no longer automatically add a gratuity on redemption, so please remember to tip on what you would have paid pre-coupon.
Check out the Vera Bradley 25% off Friends & Family sale, now through Sunday! Free shipping at $75, and you’ll see the discount automatically appear in cart. (Excludes leather and faux leather.)
Fill out this short form and get a coupon by email for 50% off entry through October 31 (up to two per voucher) to the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago! Sorry, this photo of Junior High Guy on our visit there last summer always cracks me up.
The week of 10/19/14, we’re expecting one insert: SmartSource. See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide, because coupons and values vary regionally. Sometimes our papers will not include one or more of the coupons listed, or when one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland, the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the DuPage Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally, the Sun-Times will contain a coupon not found in the Trib, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) If you are outside Chicagoland, you will want to buy the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, you can pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree.
- Be sure to check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing — since they are no longer in plastic bags, they’re falling out, not making it in, or getting swiped.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some you want to trade.
So, what looks good to me?
- Frito-Lay Ready To Go Snacks $1/1 item (12/31)
- Hershey’s $1.50/3 reese’s, kit kat, hershey’s, york, almond joy, mounds, payday, milk duds or whoppers snack size bags 9-22oz (10/31)
- Huggies $2/1 little snugglers, little movers or overnites diapers (11/15).
- Mott’s $.75/1 fruit punch rush, wild grape surge or strawberry boom 64oz bottle or 8oz bottles 6pk (12/31).
- Similasan $3/1 product (12/7). Good for RR deals at Walgreens sometimes.
- Thomas $.55/1 english muffins dnd (12/31)
- Twizzlers/Jolly Rancher $1.50/3 snack size bags 9oz+ (10/31).
So, how many?
Zzzzz. I’ll let you know tomorrow if there were any surprises after I buy my ONE.
It’s Fashion Friday at Cents of Style! Today’s deal: Fall Leggings are ALL just $9.97 + free shipping with code LEG50.
These are a ton of different styles to choose from here — have fun picking!
Now through Sunday 10/19, get 30% off bright, cheery, and cozy sweaters and sweater dresses at Hanna Andersson! New customers also get 15% off their entire order through 10/31 with code SHOPHAPPY.
Here’s your new Advance Auto Parts coupon code for today:
- Take 35% off your order on Friday 10/17, 33% off on Saturday, and 30% off on Sunday with code MISSUL42!
Older and monthly codes that are still good:
- Save 15% on your purchase with code AAP15OFF through 10/31.
- Take $10 off $30, $25 off $70 and $40 off $110 orders with code A124 through 10/31.
Exclusions apply, as they do with all their codes. You can generally choose in-store pickup to avoid shipping charges. All Advance Auto codes are good online only.
More organized than I am? Check out this holiday cards deal on LivingSocial and score a huge discount!