Starting today 10/22, Target is offering free shipping on all orders to help get your holiday shopping going! No minimum purchase, no REDcard required.
Here’s a new coupon for BOGO South Beach Diet snack bars! Ages ago they had these at Dollar Tree, but I haven’t seen them in a while — they also go on ECB deals at CVS on occasion.
(Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals)
Over at Old Navy today 10/22 only, get free shipping + 30% off on all orders! To get the free shipping, look for this free shipping logo on the right and click “apply code” to apply it to your order. To get the 30% off, use code THIRTY. Check out their 20th birthday sale with shirts starting at $5, outerwear at $20, and more.
Today only, subscribe to Saveur Magazine for only $4.99 per year (74% off)! You can order up to 3 years at this price! Just enter coupon code MASHUPMOM
Today only, subscribe to Runner’s World Magazine for only $5.99 per year (69% off)! You can order up to 4 years at this price! Just enter coupon code MASHUPMOM
- Get 20% off most other magazines with code MASHUPMOM
Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Pam shares: “I only get the online offers for CVS as well, so I rarely shop there anymore either! I have heard people say that if you get a new card, you will start getting them again, so maybe that’s an idea.”
- Another idea from Andrea: “Like many others, I haven’t received any CVS email or regular mail coupons in months – maybe almost a year. Just last week, I tried to change my email address on my account online and got a message that I had to call the 800 number to do that. So I just opted out of receiving emails – no big loss since I wasn’t receiving any anyway! I picked up a few things on Sunday and the cashier was prompted to ask me for my email address. I entered it on the screen, and lo and behold, I received a 20% off ‘welcome’ coupon a few hours later. We will see if this is a one-time thing, or if I will receive them regularly again.”
- And peaches reports: “I went to CVS to purchase some milk today, and while checking out, I got four store coupons, including one for $2 off any $8 or more eye care purchase, $1.50 off $5 Crest or Oral B toothpaste, mouthwash or toothbrush, $1 off any 3 bags of candy, and $3 off any $10 razors, blades or shave cream.”
- Scott warns: “Heads up. Dollar Tree on Golf Rd(Morton Grove) will not accept theFisher Boy Q’s. Register beeped-invalid Q. Manager would not accept. Cashier said because the pic on Q has 48 piece, that Q is invalid. Bummer”
- From anne: “If anyone prefers to see the fleece leggings in person (rather than buying online), Ross has them for $4.99 (or at least the Ross in New Lenox has them for that price). I bought a pair, and am very happy with them! Marshalls also carries them for around $6.”
- Maria found: “New Kellogg’s Family Rewards codes from freebies4mom.com/kfr/ EATMORECHOCOLATE (25 points) added 10/17, expires 10/23 KFRSNACKSYOULOVE (50 points) added 10/21, expires 10/27 COLLECTPOINTSNOW (50 points) added 10/21″
- Mandy says: “I also found Meijer Organic whipped butter, 8 oz. tubs marked down on the sticker to $1.91, but, they scanned for $1.59. Expiration dates I found were for 12/14/14. Bloomingdale, IL store in a box cooler across from the yogurt section in dairy. There were about 10 left when I was there.” I saw that on clearance in Berwyn as well, but didn’t catch the price.
- She also comments: “If you need cheese, Meijer in Bloomingdale has the 7-8 oz. blocks of Kraft cheese on sale this week for $3.48, buy 2 get 1 free. I had an Mperks for $1 off 2 Kraft cheese. Works out to $1.65 each. Watch your receipt, because it only deducted $2.48, which I had corrected at the Service Desk.”
- Don posts on Facebook: “Has anybody noticed anywhere that might be closing the season on beets with clearance prices ? Normally about now a market or grocer or 2 has beets for like 30 cents a pound, I would like to stock up – tyia”
- Meg is wondering: “Does anyone know of a good price on pie pumpkins (or just small pumpkins)? I need about 10 of them for a party activity. I was hoping to find them for $2 each or less.”
Here are the top ten Angelo Caputo’s deals and coupon matchups I see for the week of 10/22/14. Joe Caputo’s runs different ads, so these prices are only good at Angelo Caputo’s.
- Usually by late Tuesday night, you can check out the rest of the new Caputo’s ad here.
- Caputo’s does not have a published coupon policy but they do have rules the employees follow. They do accept printable coupons, just not over $2 and not for a free item with no other purchase required (BOGO are fine). They do NOT accept coupons with the name or logo of another store, even if they are manufacturer coupons.
- Old Orchard 64 oz apple cocktails, $.99. Print $.50/1 juice product here to get them for just $.49.
- FL red grapefruit, $.59/lb.
- Local green cabbage, $.15/lb.
- Zucchini, yellow, or lita squash, $.49/lb.
- Slicing cucumbers, $.49/lb.
- Anjou pears, $.79/lb.
- 3 lb bag organic Granny Smith apples, $3.49.
- Frigo 15 oz ricotta, $2.50. Print $.55/1 here.
- Flav-R-Pac Premium vegetables, $1.50. Use $.35/1 in the 9/21 SS.
- Minute white or brown 14 oz rice, $1.50. Use $.50/1 in the 9/14 RP.
Here are your Chicago ALDI deals on produce and more for the week of 10/22/14 – 10/28/14
- Produce (and sometimes other) prices vary by location, as do ad dates; this ad is from the western suburbs of Chicago.
- These ALDI deals come from both the weekly mailed ad and the weekly in-store preview ad.
- To see your own weekly ads, check on the ALDI site here each Wednesday.
- ALDI does not take manufacturer coupons.
- They do not take credit cards, only cash or debit.
- 3 pack caramel apples, $1.29.
- 3 lb gala apples, $1.29.
- 6 oz raspberries, $1.49.
- 2 lb Honeycrisp apples, $1.99.
- 6 oz blackberries, $1.49.
- Pomegranates, $.79 each.
Here are your top ten Valli Produce deals and coupon matchups for the week of 10/22/14.
- I’m using the ad for Hoffman Estates, Glendale Heights, and Arlington Heights. Some prices may vary at other locations, so view your own weekly ad here starting on Wednesday.
Valli does not have a coupon policy available online. Many people have had trouble using printables there and/or using manufacturer coupons with in-ad store coupons, so these deals assume you cannot.
Top Ten Valli Produce Deals
- Washington honeycrisp apples, $.69/lb.
- 3 pc organic romaine hearts, $1.49.
- Eggo, 3/$5.00 limit six.
- Keebler Fudge Shoppe cookies, 3/$5.00 limit six.
- Nestle bagged chocolate bars Halloween candy, 3/$5.00 limit six. Use $1.00/2 in the 10/12 RP.
- 5 lb bags fresh chicken drumsticks, $.49/lb limit two bags.
- Whole pork shoulder roast, $1.79/lb.
- Progresso traditional or rich & hearty soup, $1.00. Use $.50/2 in the 10/19 SS.
- California strawberries 16 oz, $1.59.
- Florida red grapefruit, 3/$1.00.
Here are the top ten Pete’s Fresh Market deals and coupon matchups I see for the week of 10/22/14.
- Check your own Pete’s Market ad here starting late Tuesday night. Sometimes prices differ at other locations from those at the Oakbrook Terrace ad I am using.
- View the Pete’s coupon policy online here.
- Pete’s has a rewards program — read more about that here!
Top Ten Pete’s Fresh Market deals
- Value pack chicken leg quarters, $.69/lb. Whole chickens, $.99/lb. Pinwheels family pack, $.99/lb. Boneless skinless chicken breast family pack, $1.99/lb.
- Mexico avocados, $.39 each. Use free Rotel when you buy three in the 9/21 SS.
- Apples: Locally grown red delicious apples, $.39/lb. Locally grown Jonathan, $.10 each. Washington Fuji or Honeycrisp, $1.00/lb.
- These are $.10 each: Jonathan apples, Mexico lemons or limes, Idaho potatoes, or USA yellow onions.
- California celery, $.50.
- California organic romaine hearts, $1.00 each.
- Canada 8 oz whole mushrooms, $1.00.
- 5 lb red potatoes, $1.00.
- USA cabbage, $.25/lb.
- Florida grapefruit, 3/$1.00.