Six pack 10 oz bags Enjoy Life semi sweet mini chocolate chips, $20.88 and eligible for free shipping with Prime or at $35.00. That’s $3.48 a bag. These are dairy free, nut free, soy free, gluten free — and our favorite brand over here!
Through Sunday 10/26, get 15% off a health & beauty goods deal of your choice at Groupon with code 15OFFHB. Everything from replacement brush heads, to razor cartridges, to makeup brushes and more. Shipping is free at $24.99 (across your cart), or $3.99 under.
6PM today has very nice sales on everything from The North Face to ASICS during their fall athletic sale. Shoes and apparel for men, women, and kids on this one! Plus, free shipping on all orders.
The week of 10/26/14, we’re expecting three inserts: SmartSource, Red Plum, and P&G. See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide, because coupons and values vary regionally. Sometimes our papers will not include one or more of the coupons listed, or when one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland, the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the DuPage Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally, the Sun-Times will contain a coupon not found in the Trib, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) If you are outside Chicagoland, you will want to buy the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, you can pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree.
- Be sure to check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing — since they are no longer in plastic bags, they’re falling out, not making it in, or getting swiped.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some you want to trade.
So, what looks good to me?
- Bounty/Charmin/Puffs $1.50/3 products excludes single.
- Clairol $5/2 hair color excludes age defy, balsm and textures & tones (11/9). Every time I go to Target they have clearance hair color on endcaps, so check there.
- Covergirl $3/2 eye products excludes accessories.
- Crest $1/1 toothpaste 3oz+ or liquid gel excludes cavity, baking soda, tartar control.
- Febreze B1G1 free set & refresh or 3.5oz candle up to $3.99 (11/9).
- Gillette $3/1 male razor excludes disposables. And, Venus $3/1 razor excludes disposables.
- Pantene $2/1 styler or treatment. And, Pantene Buy 1 shampoo, get 1 conditioner or styler free up to $5 excludes 6.7oz (11/9).
- Better Than Bouillon $.50/1 product (12/31).
- Colgate $.50/1 toothpaste 3.4oz+ (11/18). Use when it goes $.88 at Ultra.
- POM $.50/1 fresh pomegranate dnd (12/31).
- Speed Stick $2/1 gear anti/deo or body spray excludes 1.8oz and .5oz (11/15).
- Tabasco $1/1 product (12/7).
- Aquaphor $2/1 skin care, lip care or baby care product .35-14oz (11/23). This goes on ECB deals at CVS a lot.
- L’Oreal $3/2 advanced haircare shampoo, conditioner, treatment or advanced hairstyle products excludes 1.7oz (11/22).
- Nivea $3/2 lip care products .59oz tin, .17oz stick or .3oz tube (11/9).
- Silk $.55/2 fruity & creamy cups (11/30) AND Silk $1/1 half gallon (11/30).
- Tide/Downy/Bounce $3/3 tide boost duo pacs, tide detergent, downy unstopables, downy softener, bounce dryer bar or bounce sheets excludes 10oz tide, 34ct bounce and trial size (11/26) TARGET COUPON. Note that this now excludes the 32 ct Bounce, boo.
So, how many?
Well. There are a LOT of good coupons for drugstore and Target HBA deals if you are playing that game, but there are not a lot of good food coupons. I might only get two, but we are well stocked on HBA — if you are still building up your stockpile, you might want to do four+.
You can possibly score a three pack of 50.7 oz Simply Right mouthwash at Sam’s Club for $.91 on clearance. Prices vary by store depending on their clearance schedule. I played around and found it in stock at the Woodridge, IL Sam’s as of 8:35 AM on Friday, but my guess is they will go fast. Can order online for in-store pickup.
Not a Sam’s Member? Check your 10/12 RP in the Chicago Tribune for the following: Coupon for a FREE 30 day membership to Sam’s club when you sign up by Oct 26.
It’s Fashion Friday at Cents of Style, and today 10/24 they’re running a $5.95 clearance sale plus another 10% off with code FALLSALE. Get anything on this sale for just $5.35 shipped after code!
Necklaces, earrings, flats, scarves, Halloween metal signs, and so much more!
These little jars of artichokes used to go on sale at Dominick’s… sniff. But anyway, some nice coupons on the Star site for olive oil, vinegar, olives, Cara Mia, and more.
Just a reminder: As we get closer to the holidays, be sure to join the Mashup Mom Hot Deals group on Facebook! You’ll get everything from the blog as it is posted, plus extra bonus and limited time deals that don’t show up here. So far this morning you’ll find extra bonus deals on: Crock Pot, Fijit Friends, and HD tablet under $100… and the day is still young.
This is also the place to share what you’re looking for deals on, so we can all keep an eye out for them. The group will be ramping up in November as we start approaching Black Friday, so now’s the time to get over to Hot Deals and join in the fun.
Get this Classic Mix 20 pack Frito Lay snack chips for $5.98 on Amazon, and it ships free with Prime or at $35.00. That’s only $.30 per bag, and these are great portion control bags for snacks or lunches.
Today only, subscribe to Shape Magazine for only $4.50 per year (76% off)! You can order up to 3 years at this price! Just enter coupon code MASHUPMOM
Today only, subscribe to Field & Stream Magazine for only $4.50 per year (54% off)! You can order up to 3 years at this price! Just enter coupon code MASHUPMOM
- Get 20% off most other magazines with code MASHUPMOM