Text SAVVY to 827438 for another set of special Target mobile coupons, including $1.00/1 fresh fruit purchase of $1.00 or more, $1.00 off 1lb ground round 85% lean beef, and more.
(Thanks, Totally Target)
Heads up — Even though this is tagged, several of you have reported that it didn’t print today! And Nikki comments that it is not printing at all. You can try arguing if it is tagged at your store, otherwise, I’d skip this one.
Next time you’re in Target, see if the .5 oz Yes to Cucumbers calming mask treatments are tagged for a gift card deal! (These are sometimes regional.) If so:
- Buy two at $1.97 each = $3.94.
- Get back a $5.00 gift card.
- Make $1.06!
At Target sometimes your total has to be over the gift card value for it to trigger, so try this as part of a larger trip and put these items last on the belt.
(Thanks, Free Tastes Good)
Here’s another one to add to your Target deals shopping the week of 6/16! They’re running a deal where if you buy two participating pet products, you get a $5.00 Target gift card, including 35 lb Tidy Cats scoop litter for $11.99. So:
- Buy two for $23.98.
- Use 5% off on Cartwheel = $22.78.
- Use $5.00/2 Target store coupon in the 5/19 RP (regional) = $17.78.
- Use two $1.00/1 manufacturer coupons from the 4/28 SS = $15.78.
- Get $5.00 back for a net cost of $10.78 for two, or $5.39 each.
That’s a good price for 35 lbs of clumping litter!
(Thanks, Pocket Your Dollars)
Here are some updated high value coupons for the cereal gift card deal at Target this week! Here again is the deal: Get a $5 Target gift card when you buy four select new at Target cereals, $2.99 each.
- $1.00/1 Kashi GoLean vanilla graham clusters.
- $.75/1 Hershey’s Cookies n’ Creme cereal (ZIP 77477 then reload).
- $.75/1 Vanilla Chex (ZIP 77477 then reload).
- $.75/1 Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch.
- $.85/ Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch.
- $.75/1 Fiber One cereal.
- $.75/1 Nature Valley protein granola (ZIP 03103).
- $1.00/1 Post Honey Bunches Greek or granola TARGET coupon in the 6/16 SS.
- $.75/1 Kellogg’s Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory cereal TARGET coupon. Stack with $1.00/3 Kellogg’s in the 6/2 RP.
So — mix/match however you like. Any four participating cereals with four $1.00/1 coupons = $7.96 with $5.00 back for a net cost of $2.96 for 4, or $.74 each. Any four participating cereals with four $.75/1 coupons = $8.96 with $5.00 back for a net cost of $3.96 for four, or $.99 each.
(Thanks for word on the participating cereals to Totally Target)
Look what is back on the Target printable coupons site — $1.00/1 Campbell’s Go Soup has reset! Stack this Target store coupon with the $1.00/1 manufacturer printable here or here to get this free — it’s on price cut for $2.00 through 6/26.
Here are some Target deals and matchups from today’s ad:
- Get a $5 Target gift card when you buy two select P&G items. Shows:
- Puffs 6-10 packs, $8.99. Use $.25/1 in the 6/2 PG. Stack with $.50/1 Target coupon in the 5/19 SS.
- Bounty 8 pack giant roll, $9.99. Use $.25/1 in the 6/2 PG. Stack with $.50/1 Target coupon in the 5/19 SS.
- Charmin 9 pack mega or 18 pack double roll, $9.99. Use $.25/1 in the 6/2 PG. Stack with $.50/1 Target coupon in the 5/19 SS.
- Tide 100 oz liquid or 37 ct Boost, select others, $11.99. Use $3.00/3 or $1.50/2 Tide, etc. in the 6/2 PG. Print $1.50/2 here. Stack with $1.00/1 Target coupon in the 5/12 RP or $3.00/3. $1.50/2 and $.50/1 Target coupons in the 6/16 RP. Also a $1.00/2 Target coupon in the 5/19 SS. If you want Boost, use the $2.00/1 Boost in the 6/2 PG and stack with the $1.00/1 Target coupon in the 5/12 RP or the Target coupons 6/16 RP.
- 240 ct Bounce or 150 load Downy, $8.99. Use $3.00/3 or $1.50/2 Tide, etc. in the 6/2 PG. Print $1.50/2 here. Stack with $1.00/1 Target coupon in the 5/12 RP or $3.00/3. $1.50/2 and $.50/1 Target coupons in the 6/16 RP.
- Pampers jumbo packs, $8.99. Use $1.50/1 Pampers Swaddlers or $1.50/1 Pampers Underjams or $1.50/1 Pampers Extra Protection or $2.00/1 Easy Ups or $1.50/1 Cruisers. or $1.50/1 Swaddlers.
- Get a $5 Target gift card when you buy four select new at Target cereals, $2.99 each. Shows Honey Bunches of Oats Greek, Vanilla Chex, and Froot Loops Treasures. Print $.75/1 Vanilla Chex here (ZIP 77477). Print $.50/1 Froot Loops Treasures here. Also find $1.00/3 Kellogg’s in the 6/2 RP. Print $1.00/1 HBO Greek Target coupon here or find it in your 6/16 RP .
- Fruttare or Magnum frozen treats, $3.25. Print $1.00/1 Fruttare here. Stack with $1.00/1 Fruttare Target printable. Print $.50/1 Magnum here. Stack with $1.50/s Target mobile coupon. If you’re not yet signed up for Target mobile coupons, sign up here (must have a smartphone to view since it sends you a web page with a barcode). There is also a 10% offer on Cartwheel for both brands.
Here’s a new $1.00/1 Silk Pure Almond — this one is not ZIP-specific, and it let me print again. This week at Target, Silk is on sale for $3.00. Stack this new $1.00/1 printable with the $1.00/1 Target printable here for $1.00 almond milk!
Target’s deal of the day is a good one today! Get men’s Merona flat front twill chino shorts for just $11. Shipping is free. Choose from 7 different colors!
Update — Ashley comments, and I’m also reading elsewhere, that this was a price error and has now changed to $5.99. So, no more free Tide Boost for us.
While you are at Target picking up your cheap Tide stain release erasers, also look for the same price cut on 18 ct Tide Boost duo pacs at $2.99. (Price cuts can vary by store and by region, so check tags or price scan to make sure!) If you find them, stack the $1.00/1 duo pacs Target coupon in the 5/12 RP with the $2.00/1 manufacturer coupon in the 6/2 PG to get them free. (Thanks, Who Said Nothing In Life Is Free)
The Target daily deal is for a Shark Navigator Professional vacuum for $159.99. Shipping is free. This thing is currently $199.99 on Amazon and has very good reviews.