- $15 ($30 value) for a one-year online subscription to ConsumerReports.org
- $25 ($60 value) for a two-year online subscription
- Read reviews, expert buying advice, product comparisons, user reviews, and much more
- Valuable information on things like vehicles, appliances, exercise & fitness equipment, credit cards and kids’ gear
- Includes mobile web access from your smartphone
Try out All You magazine with this new offer: Six monthly issues for just $6.00. That’s just long enough to see if the articles, recipes, and coupons will be worth it for you to continue!
Note: This is auto-renewal, so here’s customer service info: Customer Service can be reached at www.allyou.com/customerservice or at 1-866-212-9065, if you wish to cancel or have questions about your subscription.
Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- From feelgood: “Some readers were looking for cheap internet. I have one of these. Paying $18.99/mo for 10 GB of data.” It is $24.99 for refurbished FreedomPop on Groupon. The service it uses is currently scheduled to end at the end of 2015. CIt currently says “limited time” so it could end at any moment.
- He adds: “This is the lowest price I’ve seen. Currently on amazon for $89. Freedompop used to give 10 GB data free the first month. Nothing mentioned in the Groupon offer, so I did the “Ask a question” thingy and waiting for them to post. Current plans are: 1 GB free, 5 GB $9.99, 10 GB 18.99. Also, it’s wise to de-select “premier” service and auto top-up when registering the device with Freedompop, to avoid surprise charges.”
- Sharon V shares: “Just got a postcard announcing that the Mariano’s in Westchester (Wolf & 31st) is opening November 4th, yay!”
- A find from Kitty: “At the Niles Meijer, they had Driscoll’s Raspberries for $1, so free if you have the $1 survey coupons. They were VERY nice ones.” Thanks! I found them at Melrose Park today as well! And they were great – my kid ate a whole container at lunch!
- And Kitty emails: “Buy Meijer brand coffee, tea, and cocoa products between 11/2/14 and 11/22/14. Buy $5 get $1 off next total coffee, tea and cocoa purchase. Buy $10+ get $3 off next total coffee, tea, cocoa purchase. ( Doesn’t say Meijer brand, but probably is.)” It may not be, because the Meijer paper products one that was going recently printed as off any brand.
- From karen: “I am loving meijers lately with the new mperks rewards. As soon as I finish one up it renews for me so every couple weeks I get at least $8 off for spending $150 on total basket. I love that the items in the dairy,health care, cleaners exc also go to total basket! It’s become my favorite store! I’ve done the $5/$50 on mperks( good only wed, thurs,fri) twice already and both times after coupons I only spent about $20 but got credit for spending the $50 on rewards! What a deal, everyone should check it out!” I did a write-up on the new rewards here if anyone needs more information.
- A question from karen: “Did anyone do the tide deal and have it work? I’d like to do it but don’t want to go to the trouble if it doesn’t work if you need to stay above the $25 AFTER coupons.” I did and was well under $25 after coupons and it printed fine for me twice.
- Anne responds: “I did not do the exact deal, but similar and it worked for me. I bought 4 Tide HE (2 Unscented/2 Regular) and 1 Swiffer Wet-Jet Sweeper Refill ($5.59). I used 2 $2/1 Tide MFR, 1 $3/2 Tide MFR, 1 $0.40/1 Swiffer MFR, 1 $3/1 Target, and 1 $1/Laundry Care at Meijer purchase. Went through self-check, handed over my 1 Target coupon, which they accepted no problem. (Have had problems in the past on and off, though, with their coupon policy interpretation.) I went that route because I needed the Swiffer, and it allowed me to use that Meijer Catalina coupon I had. Sorry, don’t do m-Perks, so I can’t speak for that aspect of the deal. Cat printed no problem. Total before coupons was close to $30, and my net was $13 and some change, which I was pleased with.”
- Kristen likes Twice: “Bought my first item today and paid $5.12, basically the shipping. Thanks for the code!”
- Sent over by Kitty: “I found a Try Me Free Delsym up to $14 off information slip in a CVS. To download the request form, do to www.delsym.com. Starts 11-1-14; expires 3-31-15.”
- A tip from Patty for those looking for the Energizer batteries with codes: “check back in the photo dept. There’s a battery secition there, and many of the energizers have rebate stickers. None of the batteries near the front checkout lanes had them. This was at the Crystal Lake store.”
Since talk has turned to Crock Pot recipes in comments, I thought it would be fun to round up some favorite easy slow cooker dinner recipes — with no cream soups! There’s nothing better than having a fully cooked meal all ready to go at dinnertime.
Twelve Easy Slow Cooker Dinner Recipes for Cold Fall Days
Some favorite simple Crock Pot dinner recipes — plus a couple of bonus slow cooker soup recipes!
- Three Ingredient Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
- Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
- Slow Cooker Artichoke Chicken
- Easy Slow Cooker Italian Chicken (scroll down slightly for recipe)
- Two Ingredient Slow Cooker BBQ Pork
- Easy Slow Cooker Italian Beef
- Slow Cooker Whole Chicken Crisped Up in the Oven
- Super Easy Two Ingredient Slow Cooker Ham
- Slow Cooker Mustard Pork Chops and Potatoes
- Revised Slow Cooker Ham Bone Vegetable Soup
- Kicked Up Turkey Sausage Slow Cooker Soup
- Easy Slow Cooker Spinach Beef Stew-Soup
Share Your Favorites
What are some of your own favorite Slow Cooker dinner recipes?
Raise has Chipotle gift cards around 13% off this weekend! New Raise customers, get another $5/$60 with code RAISE60AF.
(If you are going to Chipotle tonight, wear your Halloween costume and score that $3 burrito!)
- XFIT fitness band $36 shipped with code
- Semi-disturbing NFL player blankets with sleeves, $11.69.
- NFL throws, $16.19.
All I Need is Football and My Dog wooden signs… for your mancave? $10.79. Shipping is free at $24.99 across your Groupon Goods cart, $3.99 under.
Head to Facebook and print a coupon for $2.00/1 Ajax laundry detergent. Some Walmarts sell the smaller bottles as low as $2.50, making them only $.50 each after coupon.
Today only, get 40% off sitewide at Twice with code CANDY40! Note that all items purchased with this code are final sale, no returns.
This makes for crazy deals with your signup bonuses
If you are new to Twice, sign up here to get your $10 sign-up credit. After signup, iOS users can download the free Twice app and get another $10 credit — you don’t even have to shop through the app; you just get the $10 for downloading it and entering your account info. Add your $10 – $20 new user credit to the 40% off sale today with code CANDY40, and get items as low as free — credit can be applied towards shipping, too! Start by browsing the clearance section, but prices are pretty good sitewide. They also have a nice range of clothes for all sizes. Shipping is free at $49; $4.95 on orders under $49.
You can also sell your gently used clothes to Twice
Trish has been paid more than $450 since she signed up with Twice a little over a year ago, and says: “I have been trying to stick with quality over quantity in my wardrobe and have been looking at all of my clothes with a more critical eye. If it doesn’t fit or flatter, it is gone. If it isn’t practical, it is gone. If for any other reason it doesn’t get worn, it is gone.”
Twice takes most mall, department store, and upscale brands. They only require that the items are not older than five years, have no flaws other than gentle wear, and are on the accepted brand list. They will send you a bag with a prepaid label or you can print a prepaid label and use your own box to ship. They will email you an offer and if you are happy with it, they will pay you through PayPal or store credit, and they give you a 20% bonus if you choose store credit. Any items not accepted are donated to Goodwill. If you are not happy with the offer, you can pay $5 to get all of your items back — And they now accept handbags and shoes!
Can you think of a better reason to clean out your closet?
Great deal on bags and rolls at FoodSaver today! Save $20 instantly when you buy four select bags & rolls (many already on sale), plus free shipping at $25.00.
Remember you can now stack up to four codes online at Kohl’s, making for some great deals. Note: you can still only use one % off entire order code per order, however you can stack a % off entire order code with a category % off code. Example: you can use a 15% off baby items with a 15% off entire order code.
Also remember, free shipping on $75+ orders with no code necessary.
Here are the current active codes:
- Through 11/14, 20% off with code OCT20CC
- Through 11/1, save 20% on furniture, home decor and holiday entertaining essentials with code ENTERTAIN20
- Through 11/2, everyone gets $10 in Kohl’s cash for every $50 spent
Here are a few deals to work with: