Here are the top ten Pete’s Fresh Market deals and coupon matchups I see for the week of 4/1/15 – 4/7/15.
- Check your own Pete’s Market ad here starting late Tuesday night. Sometimes prices differ at other locations from those at the Oakbrook Terrace ad I am using.
- View the Pete’s coupon policy online here.
- Pete’s has a rewards program — read more about that here!
Top Ten Pete’s Fresh Market deals
- Guatamala cantaloupe, $.98 each.
- 1 lb Land O’ Lakes butter, $2.50. Use the $.50/1 half sticks printable coupon here.
- 12 oz Spectrum ground flax seed with with mixed berries, $4.99. Print $3.00/1 Spectrum Essentials on Facebook.
- 16-18 oz Sweet Baby Ray’s marinade or BBQ sauce, 3/$5.00.
- 128 oz Cloralen liquid bleach, $1.79. Use $.75/1 in the 2/1 SS.
- Cheetos, Doritos Dinamita, or Tostitos Cantina, $1.99.
- Family pack boneless skinless chicken breast, $1.99/lb. Perdue roaster chickens, $1.29/lb.
- Sabra hummus or Stella grated or Italian cheese cups, $2.50. Print $1.00/1 Sabra here.
- Cool Whip, $.99.
- 15 oz Frigo Ricotta or 4-6 oz Treasure Cave, $2.50. Print $.50/1 Frigo cheese excludes Cheese Heads. And, $.50/1 Treasure Cave cheese.
- Bonus produce deals: California organic kale, $.68/lb. Broccoli, $.68/lb. Florida green beans, $.78/lb. Radishes, $.78/bunch. California celery hearts, $.98 each. Washington golden apples, $.68/lb. 3 lb McIntosh apples, $1.98. Florida tomatoes, $.48/lb. Bananas, $.48/lb.