Here’s a great new coupon for your October canning projects: Print $3.00/1 case of Ball or Kerr glass jars! This high value Ball jars coupon should make for a great price on your next case.
We have multiple new Prime Pantry free shipping promos to kick off October!
- Buy five select items and get free shipping on your Prime Pantry box. Will apply automatically in your cart when you buy five qualifying items, and some also have coupons attached to drop the price even further!
- Spend $30 on qualifying Prime Pantry SC Johnson products, get $5 off AND free shipping.
- Buy five participating Game Day products from Quaker-Pepsi and get free shipping on your Prime Pantry box.
There are a lot of participating items in these promos (including some decent lower-priced options), so be sure to check these out. What are you picking up on Prime Pantry this month?
More October 2016 Prime Pantry Promos
Here are a few other October 2016 Prime Pantry promos to help fill out your box:
Amazon Prime Pantry is available to Amazon Prime members only, and the normal shipping fee is a flat $5.99 per box. You can sign up for a free 30 day trial of Amazon Prime here.
Some of you have asked if it’s easy to cancel a Target subscribe-to-save order. Yes, indeedy! Earlier this week I picked up the Cascade ActionPacs deal described here (20% discount no longer available). My order has now arrived, so I want to cancel future subscriptions since my interest was really in the sale + gift card price this week. 🙂 Here’s how to cancel your Target subscriptions, step-by-step.
Make sure you do this after your order has arrived, since if it’s still processing when you cancel it may affect that first delivery.
Head to the Target site and click “my account” in the upper right. Choose “subscriptions” from the drop-down menu, or click here to navigate directly to your subscription orders.
Locate the subscription you wish to cancel and click the red “modify” button.
Look down under “edit item” and click on the “cancel subscription” button.
You’ll get a pop-up confirming you wish to cancel the subscription. Click the red “yes” button.
You should receive an email shortly confirming the subscription cancellation, or can go back into your Target subscriptions to confirm it’s no longer listed.
Easy & no penalties for cancellation. So if you see a great deal with Target’s subscribe to save, don’t be concerned that this will lock you in forever — it’s easy to cancel a Target subscription at any time.
Now I’m going to have the theme song to Cheers stuck in my head all day… If you’re also experiencing this issue, maybe it’s time to pick up your discount tickets to Cheers Live on Stage!
Making your way in the world today takes everything you’ve got — but now you can take a break from all of your worries because TV’s No.1 comedy is now live on stage. Cheers Live On Stage at Chicago’s Broadway Playhouse finds baseball player-turned-bar-owner Sam Malone managing a watering hole full of eccentric customers and staff, like tough-talking waitress Carla, Coach, the slow-witted bartender, regular patrons Cliff and Norm and his newest employee, the lovely poet Diane. Adapted using actual scripts from the first season of the beloved series, Cheers Live On Stage gives modern audiences the opportunity to experience the rapid-fire dialog, sexual tension and laughter live and in the moment. Like a popular bar, this show is sure to fill up fast.
Not your cup of comedy? Browse more discount event tickets here.
Here are the top Walgreens deals and coupon matchups for the week of 10/2/16 – 10/8/16.
- You need a Balance Rewards card to get advertised sale prices. Sign up for free in store or online. If you sign up online, you can use your phone number at checkout rather than a physical card.
- View the online ad sneak peek here. View the current weekly ad here. Occasionally a price may vary by region, so check against your local ad.
- Also be sure to sign up for Everyday Points to get back 10 points per dollar on most items every day.
Top Thirteen Walgreens deals this week
Walgreens also just launched a Beauty Enthusiast Club — see details here.
- Colgate Optic, Total, Total Advanced, or 2in1 paste 3.5-3.6 oz, $3.00.
- Use $2.00 off each in-ad coupon, limit three.
- Stack with $1.00/1 in the 10/2 SS2 for free toothpaste.
- Nice! trail mix or nuts 6-16 oz, 2/$4.00 must buy two.
- Herbal Essences hair care, select, 2/$5.00 must buy two.
- Use $4.00/2 in the 10/2 RP2 to pay $1.00 for two, or just $.50 each.
- Chicken of the Sea 14.75 oz pink salmon, $1.99 with in-ad coupon limit 2.
- Use $1.00/2 in the 10/2 SS2 to get two for $1.49 each after both coupons.
- Children’s Robitussin, Dimetapp, Advil, $4.99.
- Use $3.00/1 in the 10/2 RP2 to get these for $1.99 each.
- Revlon lip, eye, nail, BOGO50% off.
- Use $3.00/1 eye, lip in the 10/2 SS2.
- Almay cosmetics, 40% off.
- Use $2.00/1 in the monthly booklet.
- Cover Girl cosmetics, BOGO50% off + get back 3000 points when you spend $15+.
- Carmex lip balm, $.99.
- Print $.25/1 here to get it for $.74.
- Got2b, $3.99 get 1000 points.
- Use $2.00/1 in the 10/2 RP2 to pay $1.99 with 1000 points back for a net cost of $.99.
- Arm & Hammer Spinbrush, $5.99 get 3000 points.
- Use the $2.00/1 printable here to pay $3.99 with 1000 points back for a net cost of $.99.
- Irish Spring body wash 15 or 18 oz, $3.49 get $1.50 RR.
- Use $1.00/1 in the 9/18 SS to pay $2.49 with $1.50 RR back for a net cost of $.99.
- Get 5000 points when you spend $20+ on Schick, Edge, Skintimate.
- Various coupons on Coupons.com.
Some notes of interest to couponers from the 10/2/16 Chicago Tribune, including call-outs of high value or useful coupons and some coupons and values that differ from the previews. Note that store ads and flyers can vary, depending what stores are near you and what they decide to put in your paper.
- Chicago Restaurant Coupons — I add the coupons from each Sunday’s paper to the Chicago Restaurant Coupons list, since they’re not always in the general databases. Restaurant coupons vary by region, so this list reflects coupons found in the Sunday Chicago Tribune only.
Notes from the Chicago Tribune 10/2/16
- The back of life+style has 40% off a single regular price item at Hobby Lobby.
- Find Harbor Freight coupons on the wrapround for the ads.
- Toys R Us is offering 20% off all LEGO City, creator, Duplo, Friends, & Nexo Knights sets. Plus get a Bricktober musicians minifig pack with LEGO construction purchase of $50+ in store only.
- The Michaels ad has a coupon for 50% off one regular price item.
- Office Depot | OfficeMax will have $.01 16 pack Duracell batteries after rewards.
- Highlights of your 10/2/16 Red Plum with Jimmy Dean on the front:
- $1.00/2 Skittles, Starburst, Life Savers gummies, variety fun size bags.
- $3.00/1 Culturelle has no size restrictions, and I’ve seen 10 ct at Dollar Tree.
- $1.00/1 Soft Scrub 20 oz+.
- $2.00/1 got2b styler.
- $3.00/1 Advil Sinus or Allergy congestion + pain relief.
- $4.00/2 Herbal Essences shampoo, conditioner, styler.
- Baker’s Square coupons.
- $3.00/1 Children’s Advil.
- $3.00/1 Children’s Robitussin; $3.00/1 adult Robitussin, $3.00/1 Children’s Dimetapp.
- $2.00/1 Breathe Right product. Sometimes the small packs show up at Dollar Tree.
- $1.00/2 International Delight creamers.
- Highlights of your 10/2/16 Red Plum with Hefty on the front:
- So you have to go print the $1.00 Hefty coupon on this page where they have commercials featuring John Cena; it’s not in the paper.
- Maybelline & Garnier coupons for drugstore deals.
- $1.00/2 Met-Rx bars, $.50/1 Pure Protein bars, $1.50/2 Pure Protein bars, and $1.00/3 Balance bars.
- $1.50/1 Curly’s pulled pork, etc.
- Highlights of your 10/2/16 SmartSource with Palmer’s on the front:
- $1.00/1 Palmer’s product.
- $1.50/2 Clorox Cleanup, wipes, bleach, toilet bowl cleaner.
- $.25/1 Reddi-Wip.
- $.75/1 Alexia.
- $1.00/2 cans Blue Diamond almonds.
- $1.00/2 bags No Yolks noodles.
- $1.00/2 Halls cough drops.
- $1.00/5 cans Contadina sauce or paste. Mariano’s has 28 oz Contadina tomatoes on sale for $1.00.
- $1.00/4 cans Del Monte diced, stewed, or whole tomatoes.
- $4.00/1 Children’s Claritin.
- $.40/1 Fleischmann’s yeast.
- $.40/1 Karo syrup.
- $.60/1 Jolly Time popcorn.
- $1.00/3 Freshlike canned veggies.
- BOGO Tic-Tacs.
- $1.00/2 Chicken of the Sea salmon items.
- $1.00/1 Colgate Total.
- $3.00/1 Revlon eye, face, or lip cosmetic product.
- The HOBO ad has store coupons including $1.99 fun size candy bars limit 12.
- Highlights of your 10/2/16 SmartSource with Refresh on the front:
- Campbell’s brand coupons including $.75/2 Pace salsa or picante, $.60/2 Swanson box broth, more.
- John Frieda coupons including $1.00/1 product (exclusions apply) and $3.00/2 Luxurious volume.
- $1.00/1 Biore.
- $1.00/2 Mean Green.
- $1.50/1 Curel 8 oz+.
- $1.00/1 Ban deodorant.
- $.55/1 Fiora paper towels or bath tissue.
- $1.00/1 Fisher recipe nut 10 oz+.
- Harbor Freight coupons.
- $1.50/3 Lysol products (spray, wipes, toilet bowl cleaners).
- Chuck E. Cheese coupons.
- More Harbor Freight coupons on the back of Parade.
- There’s a Carson’s wraparound on the front section with multiple coupons including $50/$100, includes yellow & black dot.
Menards is offering an 11% back rebate on almost everything from 10/2/16 – 10/8/16. Menards mail-in rebates come in the form of store credit, but they do roll, so you can always use them on another rebate-generating item.
Exclusions apply (not valid on gift cards, propane, and a few other items); limited to stock on hand, no rain checks.
Don’t forget that The Home Depot will also match the Menards 11% back as a gift card rebate on in-store purchases — they currently have the 11% rebate match form up on their site from the last offer that ran Sept. 11-17, but that form should change within the next couple of days to reflect the new Menards rebate offer for this week.
It’s a new month (can you believe it’s October already?!), meaning you have a number of new & reset coupons to load over on Coupons.com, including the general GM cereal suspects (browse through food) and more. Here are a few of the more interesting finds.
- $1.00/2 7-UP 2 liters is back, which always makes for cheap pop.
- Also reset: $2.00/1 Luvs diapers.
- And here’s $1.00/1 Sunsweet PlumSmart 48 oz juice as well as $1.00/1 Sunsweet Amaz!n light. Stack with $1.00 back on PlumSmart on MobiSave.
- As well as $1.00/1 6 oz bag Sunsweet PlumSweets or Greek PlumSweets, and $1.00/1 Sunsweet D’Noir prunes, and $1.00/1 Sunsweet Amaz!n diced prunes 7 oz. Stack with $1.00 back on PlumSweets, $1.00 back on D’Noir, or $1.00 back on Amaz!n diced on MobiSave.
- $1.00/3 Pillsbury refrigerated baked goods products is a good value coupon for something that often goes on sale for a dollar.
- And while you’re easy baking, $.50/1 Bisquick pancake & baking mix.
- Here’s $.50/1 Muir Glen product. Besides being organic, their tomatoes taste great in chili!
- And $1.00/1 House of Tsang sauce or oil product.
- $.75/1 Monk Fruit in the Raw packet box or baker’s bag.
- Print $.30/1 Old El Paso Enchilada sauce, which has been known to go on sale for $1.00.
- Print yourself $.50/2 Larabar, Uber, Alt, Renola as well as $1.00/1 Larabar etc. multipack. These coupons appear at the beginning of almost every month but tend to hit their limit fairly quickly, so print now if you’re a fan.
- Here’s $.75/1 Land O’ Lakes pumpkin pie spice butter spread, if you’re down with the seasonal everything pumpkin flavored trend.
- Annie’s fans can print: $.50/1 Annie’s organic yogurt tubes or cups and $.50/1 Annie’s organic soup.
- Fall = soup coupons, so here’s your yearly $1.00/4 cans Progresso soup coupon. Veggie classics soup are $.99 at Tony’s, $1.00 at Jewel, and $1.00 at Dollar Tree. Stack with $.10 back on any canned soup on MobiSave.
- If you prefer your soup in a box, here’s $1.00/1 carton Progresso Good Natured soup.
- Here’s $.75/1 Fruit Boost revitalizing shower gel or smoothie body scrub. Stack with $.25 back on Revitalizing or $.75 back on one Smoothie on MobiSave.
Oh hey, Hopster has Reddi-Wip
Here are your new printable Hopster coupons for the new month…
And SavingStar and General Mills are pals in the new month
Head over to SavingStar to load all your usual GM cash back offers for Cheerios, Annie’s, Bisquick, Larabar, Muir Glen, Nature Valley, Old El Paso, Pillsbury, Progresso, and more.
The high value fresh food hidden Cartwheel offers appear to be back to load today, good today 10/1 only. Click the direct links to load since they don’t show up in search, and double check they are still on your Cartwheel before checking out since they have been disappearing from some people’s accounts after loading.
- 25% off 5 oz Taylor Farms salad greens
- 25% off fresh red and green grapes (2 lb packages at stores with fresh grocery; excludes organic)
- 25% off fresh bananas by the lb or each, excludes organic
- 25% off fresh bagged veggies (excludes bagged salad, frozen, & mix/match meals)
- 40% off all fresh chicken (excludes frozen chicken, turkey, and other poultry products)
- 25% off all pork chops/loin/ribs (excludes bacon, deli meat)
- 25% off all ground beef 1 lb & 2 lb & patties (excludes frozen)
- This week’s ad has BOGO 20% off ground beef, so some nice potential there.
- 25% off hot dogs
- 25% off nuts and healthy snacks found in produce (excludes nuts & snacks found in snack aisles)
(Thanks to San on Facebook for sharing, via I Heart Natural Deals)
Bumping up — they’re back open for the new month, so try and apply: PineCone Research is taking applications for new members, if you want to earn a little money on the side by voicing your opinion online! PineCone pays a flat $3.00 per survey, and they tend to be fairly quick. They’re one of the most popular online survey companies, and are known for paying out in a timely fashion.