ALDI Finds for the week of 5/10/23 include Mother’s Day flowers, outdoor fun, gardening, and more. Check out this week’s picks below, and let me know what you want to Find!
This week’s ALDI ad of course features Mother’s Day flowers and plants, so let’s start with those this time. Several bouquet options, including:
- Premium Mother’s Day bouquet, $6.99
- 10-stem tulip bouquet, $4.99
- Mother’s Day bouquet, $4.99
Their flowers, as always, looked great for the price.
I picked up a bunch of the tulips, which opened up nicely.
As far as live plants go, Mother’s Day succulents are listed $2.99 in the preview ad, but tagged $4.99 at my store. (Perhaps the price will drop on Wednesday?) Look for flowering live plants for Mom, too. 5″ easy orchids will run you $6.49, a calla lily in a can is $5.49, or a kalanchoe in a mug costs $4.49 this week.
Both advertised and unadvertised ALDI prices can vary by store as well as by region. Here are more top ALDI Finds for the week of 5/10/23, while you may also Find some on 5/7/23 in Sunday ad markets, or if your store tends to put products out early.
ALDI Finds week of 5/10/23
Beyond the various Mother’s Day plant and flower options this week, here are
- Twelve more Food Finds
- Twenty-six new non-Food Finds,
- Sixteen garden & patio Finds, and
- A whole bunch of new and/or seasonal Finds
Read on for more info and pix.
What are you looking forward to picking up from this latest ad? Other than the flowers, honestly, not much is grabbing me this time — I just picked up a couple of basics and some clearance items today.
Twelve new ALDI food Finds
Yet another sparsely populated ad in terms of food to actually cook dinners with (OK, OK, I have my priorities…!), but here are some food Finds to check out.
- PurAqura liquid water enhancer lemonade, $3.59
- Utz pub mix barrel, $6.98
- Bremer chicken penne primavera or basil Parmesan chicken 24 oz, $4.99
- Butterball seasoned turkey burgers 32 oz, $8.99
- Diana’s Bananas salted caramel double dipped banana babies, $5.49
- Fusia Mongolian beef or sweet & sour chicken skillet, $5.99
- Mama Cozzi’s Carolina BBQ pizza, $4.99
- Mama Cozzi’s spicy thin crust pizza (buffalo BBQ chicken or chipotle cheddar beef), $4.99
- Season’s Choice savory herb or white cheddar riced veggie blend, $2.79
- Yummy Hot chicken fries 56 oz, $10.99
- Thomas Farms fresh grass-fed top sirloin steak or fresh lamb shoulder chops, $6.99/lb
- 5 oz Tuscan Garden all purpose ranch seasoning, $3.19
That’s about it, other than produce sales which can vary regionally.
The riced veggies come in broccoli cauliflower or sweet potato cauliflower varieties, both with sauce.
Pub mix is always popular, as a recurring Find.
What do you make with ranch seasoning? Oh, all sorts of stuff, but you might start with this most awesome jalapeño popper chicken chili.
Twenty-six non-food Finds
Seeing the watermelon freezer pop holders in this week’s ad inspired me to get out ours from last year. You can also choose raspberry, leaf, penguin, or swirl shapes this summer, at $4.99 apiece. What else do we have going on the non-food front this time? Well, let’s see:
- Easy Home 3-in-1 fan, $5.99
- Easy Home 3.5″ portable fan, $7.99
- Huntington Home 20″x34″ kitchen accent rug, $5.99
- Ambiano iced coffee maker, $24.99
- Crofton 12-piece glass bowl set with snap lids, $14.99
- Crofton ceramic baking dishes, $14.99
- Crofton 4-pack wine glasses, $5.99
- Crofton acacia centerpiece bowl, $19.99
- Crofton beverage dispenser, $12.99
- Crofton 4-pack cabana sippers, $6.99
- Crofton colored frying pans, $14.99
- Crofton cut fruit bowl, $9.99
- Crofton ice cube assortment, $3.99
- Crofton marble cheese board, $9.99
- Crofton pineapple slicer, $4.99
- Crofton pizza cutting board & crisper, $9.99
- Crofton serving tray or 3-piece storage bowls, $7.99
- Crofton silicon kitchen assortment, $4.99
- Crane adult clogs, $7.99
- Lily & Dan children’s clogs, $5.99
- Serra haul it all tote bag, $22.99
- Serra Ladies’ terry cover-up, $12.99
- Crane bean bag set, $6.99
- Crane bean bag toss, $29.99
- Crane soft-sided basket cooler, $9.99
- Crane stadium seat, $14.99
The theme this week appears to be: Summer!
We also have the cut fruit bowls from last year, and sometimes use them for salads as well. These bowls sport an inner strainer to keep the fruit out of its own juice, as well as a lid for easy storage. Choose either a 3-piece or 6-piece set (either one large bowl with strainer & lid, or two small bowls with strainers & lids).
And if you don’t appreciate the hassle and mess of cutting up pineapple, try one of their pineapple slicers to easily create perfect rings.
Sixteen ALDI garden & patio Finds
Let’s pull garden and patio Finds out in their own section again — I don’t know about you, but we spent this past weekend working on the yard now that it’s finally starting to feel like spring here! Look for:
- Belavi 15″ plant stand, $6.99
- Belavi 20″ planter, $14.99
- Belavi 4’x6′ landscape turf rug, $24.99
- Belavi 4-way basket hanger, $24.99
- Belavi 8″ decorative planter, $6.99
- Belavi chair cushion, $18.99
- Belavi garden bench cushion, $19.99
- Belavi gazebo with netting, $169.99
- Belavi metal garden figurine, $9.99
- Belavi plant caddy, $6.99
- Belavi seat pad, $9.99
- Belavi solar fire bowl, $16.99
- Gardenline 2-in-1 portable zapper and accent light, $14.99
- Gardenline 4-panel vegetable tower, $7.99
- Gardenline garden soil, $3.49
- Gardenline tomato cage, $2.99
Are you picking up any of these for your own outdoor fun?
These pretty solar fire bowls feature a simulated flame, and say they will illuminate up to six hours.
The turf rug looks greener than my lawn…
New and/or seasonal food Finds
A nice new batch of seasonal products popped up again this week, so you might want to stroll through the aisles and see what’s available in your store.
Also, be sure to check out previous weeks’ ALDI Finds posts for even more seasonal Finds and pics! Here are a few new seasonal Finds I saw recently:
- Clancy’s salt & vinegar or hot BBQ potato chips, $2.19
- Casa Mamita Mexican street corn flavored big dipper corn chips, $2.29
- M&Ms ice cream cookie sandwich, $5.48
- Kirkwood 8 lb IQF chicken breast, $19.99
- Parkview smoked brats, $3.39
- Specially Selected strawberry cheesecake or dulce de leche ice cream pints, $2.99
- Sundae Shoppe vanilla milk chocolate almond ice cream bars, $3.79
- Earth Grown peanut butter or caramel non-dairy frozen dessert bars, $3.99
- Sundae Shoppe chocolate or strawberry crunch bars, $2.99
- Burman’s premium hot sauce, $2.99
- Sundae Shoppe lime or pineapple fruit bars, $2.69
- Bomb Pops, $3.52
Lots of new summer treats in the frozen section, so take a look and enjoy the variety.
The chicken breast portions are individually quick frozen, making it easy to pull out just what you need on a given day.
The hot sauces come in multiple varieties — I saw Polynesian sweet & spicy, avocado serrano, and spicy garlic at my store.
What’s Up with ALDI Finds
What’s up with ALDI Finds? These are limited time special buy items, and are available in stores only while supplies last. If you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can. See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Be sure to visit the ALDI Finds product delays page before popping over to the store for new Finds. Because of ongoing shipping delays and materials shortages affecting ALDI (and everyone else), some advertised products may not be available in all locations.
Finding the Finds
Where do you Find all of this week’s special buys?
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or are from the ad starting 5/7/23 in Sunday ad markets, 5/10/23 in Wednesday ad markets.