ALDI Finds for the week of 2/22/23 include ALDI coloring books, Italian Week foods, frozen pre-portioned seasonings, organic grass fed ground beef, and more! Check out this week’s picks below, and let me know what you want to Find.
Look what’s back: It’s meta ALDI! Here’s what you can pick up for yourself or the kids this week:
- Bendon advanced activity/coloring books (including the above-pictured ALDI Super Fan edition), $3.99
- Bee Happy ALDI play shopping set, $14.99
- Plastic ALDI food market, $39.99
The coloring book, yeah, that’s an impulse buy. But the playset seems priced a little high for what it is?
As always, both advertised and unadvertised ALDI prices can vary by store and by region. Here are more of the top ALDI Finds for the week of 2/22/23. (Lucky you: You may also Find some on 2/19/23 in Sunday ad markets, or if your store tends to put products out early!)
More Top ALDI Finds this week
Beyond those ALDI Finds about ALDI, here are fifteen more Food Finds, some yummy Italian food Finds, just a few non-advertised Finds, and twenty-four new non-Food Finds to check out this week.
What are you planning to grab out of this latest batch of ALDI Finds? Oh, and: For some reason, a good chunk of the items in their sneaky peek ad say “see price in store” — which I didn’t realize until after I’d taken photos, so didn’t jot down prices. Let me know any prices you spot, and I’ll update as I see them.
Fifteen new ALDI food Finds
So, let’s talk about some food Finds now. This again is not a huge ad, but some interesting things to try.
- PurAqua 8 pack Belle Vie wellness+ cans, $3.69
- PurAqua tropical clear liquid water enhancers, $3.59
- Dutch Crunch jalapeño cheddar kettle chips, see price in store
- Little Debbie snickerdoodle creme pies, $2.58
- Simms Korean BBQ or cracked pepper artisan jerky 2.5 oz, $3.99
- Simply Nature cassava chips, sea salt or spicy BBQ, $2.99
- Werther’s original classic or sea salt & pretzel caramel popcorn, $2.98
- Mama Cozzi’s hot honey pepperoni & jalapeño deli pizza, see price in store
- Parkview Irish style bangers (original or ale & onion), see price in store
- Fremont Fish Market breaded flounder or Parmesan tilapia 16 oz, see price in store
- Season’s Choice garlic potatoes with Parmesan or country potatoes, see price in store
- Season’s Choice pre-portioned frozen herbs, see price in store
- Sundae Shoppe chocolate chip or cookies & cream dipped sandwich duo, $4.99
- Simply Nature fresh family pack organic grass fed ground beef, $4.49/lb
- Never Any fresh boneless lamb loin roast, $7.99/lb
The frozen herbs look interesting, and if I ever have a moment to breathe they may inspire me to make some of my own…
Fish options for Lent include these nice bags of flounder fillets!
Since the price of conventional ground beef keeps climbing ever upward, the organic grass fed now doesn’t cost much more per pound when it’s on sale — And it’s so much tastier, too.
St. Patrick’s Day is approaching, so we’re starting to see Irish-style foods appear. These bangers only show up yearly, so stock up if you are a fan.
The Dutch Crunch doesn’t have a price listed this week, but their kettle chips have run a little over $3 a bag in previous ads.
And these are new: Apparently Little Debbie is now making snickerdoodle creme pies.
Italian Week foods
You know how last week we had a few German foods? Well, this week we’re moving over to Italy: Here are a few Italian week food Finds to please your palate, starting with these Sundae Shoppe winter gelatos at $4.29 a tub.
Prefer your gelato pre-packaged in a cup? We can do that, too. (See price in store.)
Or how about some non-frozen Italian sweets? Priano glazed puff pastries will run you $2.99 per 7 oz package.
What else will you Find in the pantry section? A number of choices, including:
- Cook House Italian simmer sauce, $3.49
- Botticelli premium pasta sauce, $4.48
- Simply Nature organic pasta sauce, $1.98
- Olive Garden garlic & romano croutons, $2.00
- Priano potato or spinach gnocchi, $1.89
- Specially Selected 100% Italian extra virgin olive oil 16.9 oz, $6.99
- Specially Selected gourmet pasta in glass 17.6 oz, $7.99
- Specially Selected gourmet tortellini, $2.99
- Specially Selected ribbon noodles 17.64 oz, $2.99
The organic pasta sauce comes in arrabbiata, four cheese, or mushroom — and I really enjoy their arrabbiata sauces in recipes, such as this slightly spicy vegetable soup.
Back over in the frozen section, look for both Priano Parmesan chicken patties and Priano breaded veal patties, see price in store.
You’ll also find Mama Cozzi’s pepperoni or buffalo chicken stromboli (see price in store, or Appetitos sweet pea or mushroom arancini (see price in store).
A few unadvertised Finds
What else did I see in store yesterday… well, how about these Benton’s peanut butter creme filled cookies? They weren’t tagged yet, so not sure on the price.
Over in the refrigerated/deli section, I also spotted these new Simply Nature organic grass fed beef meatballs at $7.99 per 16 oz package.
Lastly, look for these non-woven eco friendly ALDI tote bags: $.99 each. These appeared along with a sign I’ve seen posted at my stores about zero plastic shopping bags sold by the end of 2023.
What do you think about this change? And, have you seen any other new & exciting ALDI products at your store recently?
Twenty-four ALDI non-food Finds
I got a hanging 8″ foliage plant at ALDI a while back, and it’s grown like crazy! It’s still doing well to this day, too. They’re back this week, see price in store. Other non-food Finds include:
- Huntington Home 3-wick St. Patrick’s Day candles, $4.49
- Huntington Home St. Patrick’s Day gnomes, $8.99
- Huntington Home St. Patrick’s Day reversible box sign, see price in store
- Huntington Home light blocking window curtain, $9.99
- Huntington Home plug-in or hardwire bamboo pendant light, $49.99
- Ambiano hand blender with chopping bowl, $24.99
- Crofton 12″ saute pan or 10″ & 8″ fry pan set, $19.99
- Crofton 5-piece wood & silicone utensil set, $9.99
- Crofton coastal ceramic canister, $13.99
- Crofton covered stoneware baking dish, $14.99
- Crofton hammered carafe or 2-pack glasses, $9.99
- Crofton mini frying pan, $4.99
- Crofton pancake pan, $11.99
- Crofton rattan chip & dip tray, $24.99
- Crofton sea glass canister, $17.99
- Crofton spoon rest, trivet, or coaster set, $4.99
- Crofton wood & marble serving board, $14.99
- Huntington Home terracotta bowl, $19.99
- Huntington Home 50″x60″ faux cashmere throw, $14.99
- Huntington Home ceramic candle, $6.99
- Huntington Home decorative faux plant, $14.99
- Huntington Home decorative lantern, $9.99
- Huntington Home mini wreath, $8.99
- Serra Ladies’ printed super soft leggings (Easter, spring, St. Patrick’s Day designs!), $6.99
Mostly home and kitchen this time, as thoughts turn to spring updates soon.
I think these little stoneware baking dishes are awfully cute, don’t you?
And yes, at least one of the St. Patrick’s Day gnomes has apparently been driven to drink…!
What’s Up with ALDI Finds
What’s up with ALDI Finds? These are limited time special buy items, and are available in stores only while supplies last. If you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can. See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Be sure to visit the ALDI Finds product delays page before popping over to the store for new Finds. Because of ongoing shipping delays and materials shortages affecting ALDI (and everyone else), some advertised products may not be available in all locations.
Finding the Finds
Where do you Find all of this week’s special buys?
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or are from the ad starting 2/19/23 in Sunday ad markets, 2/22/23 in Wednesday ad markets. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?