Find five fave ALDI Finds and deals for the week of 9/27/23 (9/24/23 in Sunday markets). From salted caramel apple spread to fire safety products, from pumpkin spice cold foam to 5 foot tall skeletons, there’s something for everyone here.
Happy almost-October! Here are my top five ALDI Finds and deals from the ad starting 9/27/23 (or 9/24/23, in Sunday ad markets) — and, there are so many new fall foodie Finds going on. What are you looking forward to picking up on your next trip?
Five Fave ALDI Finds & deals, 9/27/23
October is National Fire Safety Awareness month, so this ALDI sale is timely: Pick up a First Alert fire extinguisher for $16.99, or a smoke or carbon monoxide alarm for $14.99. This is also a good reminder to check yours — our neighbor’s house caught on fire this past summer (!! see the end of the latest Caturday post for an update on that + a couple of pix), so we’re now hyper aware and just checked all of ours. For your important documents, they’re also advertising a First Alert waterproof fire safe at $24.99.
The sneak peek ad online lists these perennial fall faves: Berryhill pumpkin butter and salted caramel apple spread at $2.99 per 12.5 oz jar. But, that sneaky peek ad pictures “apple cider fruit spread” instead. I checked my store yesterday and they are indeed carrying the salted caramel apple spread again this year — so, yay!
You’ll see more fall apple themed foodie Finds this week, too. Clancy’s cinnamon apple straws, for instance, are back — but up to $2.69 a bag. (This seems a little high for these, but the kids do love them.) If you’re a fan of ALDI’s creme cookies, also look for Benton’s caramel apple cremes at $2.69. Other fall foodie Finds? Sure…
- Barissimo pumpkin spice barista cold foam, $4.49
- 32 oz Specially Selected indulgent Greek yogurt in fall flavors, $3.99
- Simply Nature fall coconut cashew crisps, $2.99
- 8 oz Choceur pumpkin spice chocolate almonds, $3.99
- Benton’s fall mug toppers, $2.89
- Clancy’s milk chocolate covered toffee pretzels, $3.29
- Bake Shop apple oatmeal or pumpkin pecan cookies, $3.89
- Bake Shop pumpkin or cinnamon coffee cake bites, $4.39
- Sundae Shoppe pumpkin latte or apple pie ice cream bars, $3.79
- Baker’s Corner pumpkin quick bread mix, $2.49
Beyond these weekly special buys, seasonal fall food Finds have been popping up all over. You should be able to find these in stores through November or so, when they’ll start gradually being replaced by holiday foods.
Keep an eye out for new fall foods all over the store, from bourbon caramel whipped dairy topping, to nice big Halloween pumpkins, to salted caramel cream cheese!
You can scroll through a few of my own fall ALDI Finds on Instagram, and I hope you do share some of your faves as well, as they turn up in stores.
Aside from fall foods, HALLOWEEN is fast approaching. I picked myself up one of these Huntington Home 5′ posable skeletons, and “Bonesy” is now sitting on the front porch (next to an ALDI Halloween sign from a couple weeks back) and waiting for the rest of our seasonal decor. These skeletons are priced at $29.99 each, while additional Halloween-y decor options include:
- Huntington Home Halloween mini gnome or hedgehog, $4.99
- Huntington Home Halloween sherpa pillow, $9.99
- Huntington Home Halloween wax melts, $1.69
- Huntington Home Halloween wax warmer, $8.99
- Huntington Home Halloween metal jack-o’-lantern, $14.99
- Huntington Home Halloween 25′ spiderweb + spiders, $14.99
- Huntington Home Halloween glass pumpkin candle, $6.99
- Huntington Home Halloween bats, $9.99
- Huntington Home Halloween novelty string lights, $3.99
- Huntington Home Halloween LED floating witch hats, $6.99
I had to go to three stores to find an intact skeleton — my first try was obviously a return that someone had already broken and then stuffed back into the box — so hope you were able to score one yourself!
To decorate YOURSELF along with your home: Serra Halloween fashion earrings, $4.99, and Serra ultra plush Halloween leggings, $6.99.
Lastly: Sometimes ALDI has decent prices on health care products, and this week they’re advertising both a Welby upper arm blood pressure monitor for $24.99, and a pulse oximeter for $19.99. Also check out their Easy Home cool mist humidifier, $19.99. (As I sit here sniffling from my own seasonal allergies… What is UP with that this fall?)
So, does anything strike your fancy among these five Finds above — or, from the full weekly ad/sneaky peak? Take a look:
- Browse your current local weekly ad, and
- Browse current weekly ALDI Finds, and
- Browse older ALDI Finds
Beyond the above top five picks, runners up for me this week include Crofton stainless steel straw lid bottles ($6.99), Serra faux fur-lined booties ($9.99), Mama Cozzi’s buffalo style chicken or bacon cheeseburger pizza ($4.59), and Smithfield St. Louis pork spareribs ($1.99/lb). Speaking of fall foods: If you do pick up the cheap ribs, check out my apples & honey baked BBQ ribs recipe — and enjoy!