ALDI Finds for the week of 2/8/23 include so many Asian Week foods, plus fire safety items, football foods, money trees, and keto friendly bagels! Check out this week’s picks below, and let me know what you want to Find.
ALDI does thematic food weeks throughout the year, and this week you’ll Find various Asian-inspired foods to choose from. Let’s talk about some of those first, then we’ll run down the rest of this week’s (fairly lengthy) ad.
Asian Week ALDI Finds of Yummy Goodness
I love ALDI’s mini wontons and try to pick up a bag every time they reappear in store; they’re great for making a quick batch of wonton soup & so much more. Everyone here enjoys them!
The spring rolls, though, I’ve never tried — have you? Find these and more frozen appetizer-y items this week:
- 24 oz Fusia mini wontons (pork or chicken), $6.89
- Fusia crab rangoon, $3.29
- Fusia shrimp or veggie spring rolls, $4.99
- Fusia Asian inspired appetizer sampler, $10.49
- Phillips crispy dim sum, $6.99
I’ve never seen that appetizer sampler box before, but am pretty sure my teenager would just eat the whole thing.
What else is hanging out in the frozen section? Well, you can look for assorted my/mochi at $4.97 a box: In green tea, guava, or coconut flavors. Lastly, a 10 oz box of Fremont Fish Market boom boom shrimp will run you $5.99.
And, of course, Season’s choice steamable or shelled edamame is also back in the frozen section at $2.49 per 16 oz bag. Need ideas for this? Aside from straight up enjoying the tasty little beans, how about using your shelled edamame in:
- Ahi Tuna Poke Bowls
- Ramen noodle stir fry
- Garlic soy pork with edamame rice
- Edamame & mushroom fried rice
What do you like to make with yours?
Let’s move over to pantry Finds now, where Fusia crunchy rice rolls are $1.99 a pack. Look also for:
- Annie Chun’s ramen or noodle bowl, $2.98
- Burman’s Asian inspired sauces, $2.89
- Fusia curry rice noodle soup bowl, see price in store
- Fusia pho or ramen broth 32 oz, $1.89
- Fusia ramen or pho noodles, $2.99
The broth is quite tasty; we tried it last time it was out in stores.
Lastly, head over to the refrigerated/deli section for a couple of prepared food options. Choose from either a Park Street Deli General Tsao’s or Szechuan lo mein chicken bowl at $3.29, or a Pulmuone beef bulbogi udon or chicken pad Thai meal kits for $8.99.
Cook up your new Finds, too!
How are you going to cook all of your new Asian Week food Finds, if not in your new Crofton stir fry wok? One of these will run you $12.99 this week, and ALDI has a number of other kitchen Finds to check out:
- Ambiano 6-cup rice cooker & steamer, $16.99
- Bamboo steamer, $9.99
- Crofton ceramic ramen noodle bowl, $4.99
- Crofton bamboo tray or stone serveware, $5.99
- Crofton Asian knife assortment, $14.99
- Ambiano bamboo electric grill, $39.99
- Crofton 2-piece olive wood utensil set, $7.99
- Crofton cutting board scissors or soft slicer, $7.99
- Crofton ceramic canisters, $14.99
- Crofton cast aluminum grill roaster assortment, $18.99
Some good choices this week.
As always, both advertised and unadvertised ALDI prices can vary by store and by region. Here are more of the top ALDI Finds for the week of 2/8/23. (You may also Find some on 2/5/23 in Sunday ad markets, or if your store tends to put products out early — don’t you just love it when that happens?)
More Top ALDI Finds this week
Beyond Asian Week foods and kitchen finds, here are your lucky thirteen more advertised food Finds this week and thirty-two new non-Food Finds, as well as some new ALDI plants & flowers to check out.
And yes: Keto-friendly bagels are back, for those of you who look forward to these!
However, these keto seasonings are brand new… What are you looking forward to trying out for yourself at ALDI this week?
Thirteen new ALDI food Finds
Beyond Asian Week, our other main food theme in this latest ad is still, of course, football foods — with a little random keto thrown in for fun. Here are some more food Finds to check out:
- Savoritz Parmesan crisps (everything or four cheese), $2.89
- L’Oven Fresh grain free wrap, $3.49
- L’Oven Fresh keto friendly bagels, $4.49
- Park Street Deli pretzel bites + dip tray, $8.99
- Bitchin’ sauce (chipotle or original), $4.84
- Bremer meatballs (buffalo chicken or beef mushroom & Swiss), $5.99
- Jose Ole chicken & cheese taquitos, $6.48
- Specially Selected wood fired spinach & goat cheese pizza, $4.49
- Smithfield St. Louis pork spare ribs, $2.29/lb
- Party pack organic chicken wings, $3.79/lb
- Chef’s Cupboard bone broth, $3.99
- Loma Linda plant-based protein meal, $2.99
- Stonemill keto seasoning, $2.99
Pizza, wings, pretzel bites, taquitos, chicken wings… it’s almost like they’re planning the menu for Sunday’s gathering out for you.
The pretzel bites come in either sweet or savory varieties, and you can look for them in the refrigerated/deli section.
Find “bitchin'” sauce around the same place, in chipotle or original flavors.
Lastly, don’t their buffalo style chicken meatballs look differently delicious?
Thirty-two ALDI non-food Finds
Beyond the kitchen Finds we talked about earlier, how about a few more non-food Finds to round out our ALDI shopping experience this week?
- Easy Home divided laundry basket, $9.99
- First Alert smoke alarm, carbon monoxide alarm, or fire extinguisher, $16.99
- Huntington Home laundry storage system, $19.99
- Easy Home 10-pack non stretch hangers, $4.99
- First Alert waterproof fire safe, $26.99
- Easy Home night light wall plate, $9.99
- Huntington Home 4-tier accessory shelf, $14.99
- Ambiano handheld fabric steamer, $19.99
- Huntington Home loveseat or armchair cover, $17.99, or sofa cover, $19.99
- Huntington Home 26″x72″ flatweave runner, $14.99
- Huntington Home rubber tray, $14.99
- WORKZONE 18″x30″ all purpose mat, $5.99
- WORKZONE 3’x4′ all purpose mat, $14.99
- SOHL accent bench, $99.99
- Huntington Home odor eliminating wax melts, $2.29
- Huntington Home decorative wall sign, $9.99
- Huntington Home large or 2-pack coiled rope baskets, $14.99
- Serra Ladies’ cozy cardigan, $16.99
- Serra 2-pack comfort lace bralettes, $9.99
- Serra Ladies’ spring jacket, $18.99
- Serra Ladies’ long-sleeve cozy lounge romper, $14.99
- Serra sneaker wedge, $14.99
- Lily & Dan children’s 3-pack shirts, $9.99
- Heart to Tail pet pillow bed, $16.99
- Heart to Tail cat tunnel & house, $8.99
- Heart to Tail pet storage bin, $8.99
- Heart to Tail chase track or wobble wings, $6.99
- Heart to Tail pet tent, $29.99
- Heart to Tail 44″ cat tower, $59.99
- Pure Being assorted premium dental dog chews, see price in store
- Pure Being salmon jerky dog treats, $4.99
- Heart to Tail cat scratcher with catnip, $6.99
Lots of choices for your furry friends, perhaps for Valentine’s Day? 😉
ALDI Plants and Flowers
And speaking of Valentine’s… From Valentine’s bouquets to money trees, here are the plants and flowers ALDI has in store for us this week. First up, of course: 5″ money trees are $8.99 apiece in this latest ad.
While 5″ easy orchids will run you $11.99. Other Valentine’s Day floral gifts include:
- 10 stem tulip bouquet, see price in store
- 5″ anthurium, $9.99
- Premium Valentine’s Day bouquet, $14.99
- Valentine’s Day 12-stem rose bouquet, $9.99
- Valentine’s Day cactus or succulent, see price in store
Some nice choices — and, my own ALDI money tree plant from a couple of years ago is still chugging along, even after one of the cats found and destroyed a good chunk of it a while back.
What’s Up with ALDI Finds
What’s up with ALDI Finds? These are limited time special buy items, and are available in stores only while supplies last. If you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can. See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Be sure to visit the ALDI Finds product delays page before popping over to the store for new Finds. Because of ongoing shipping delays and materials shortages affecting ALDI (and everyone else…), some of their advertised products may not be available in all locations.
Finding the Finds
Where do you Find all of this week’s special buys?
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or are from the ad starting 2/5/23 in Sunday ad markets, 2/8/23 in Wednesday ad markets. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
Leslie in MN
Friday 10th of February 2023
We finally tried the Keto Bagels and they were horrible. Not a big fan of the Aldi Keto Bread either, but those bagels were really tough to swallow. Literally. :P