ALDI Finds for the week of 11/30/22 include Christmas cheese, an awesome pan, mini wontons, weighted blankets, plush bathrobes, and more! Check them out below, and let me know what you want to Find this week.
Let’s start with holiday-themed foods this week, because the shaped Christmas cheeses are just so darn cute. The Emporium Selection festive cheese truckle assortment includes 6 oz Santa-shaped cheddar with port wine, a mature cheddar star, or a cheddar with caramelized onion snowman, $4.29 apiece. In the same section, look for Emporium Selection gouda holiday trees at $4.49 per 5.29 oz package.
Over in the freezer section, $1.99 will get you a pint of Sundae Shoppe peppermint or hot cocoa ice cream…
Or, $2.99 will get you a 3-piece of Sundae Shoppe vanilla or mint Christmas tree ice cream bars. (Psst: The pints are a better deal!)
Also in the freezer section, Mama Cozzi’s holiday tree or star pizza is $5.49.
In the pantry section of the Aisle of Shame, another couple of options await you. 18-26 oz Clancy’s pretzel rods or holiday shapes are $5.59, while Diamond pecan or chocolate nut pie crusts are $3.48 and Berryhill lemon curd is $2.99.
Both advertised and unadvertised ALDI prices can vary by store and by region. Here are more of the top ALDI Finds for the week of 11/30/22. (You may also Find some on 11/27/22 in Sunday ad markets, or if your store tends to put products out early.)
Top ALDI Finds this week
Have you been waiting for ALDI’s awesome pan to roll back into stores? Your wait is over: The Crofton awesome pan is back in stock, at $28.99 apiece. (Black, ivory, or light purple).
Then, let’s talk about ten more food Finds, forty-one non-Food Finds, a few non-food holiday Finds, and several new seasonal holiday Finds. Let me know what you’re planning to pick up, this week of 11/30/22.
Ten new ALDI food Finds
Beyond the weekly holiday-related foods already mentioned, we have a few others to look for:
- Wahlburger’s hickory smoked bacon, $5.99
- Specially Selected lamb leg (rosemary & garlic or unseasoned), $7.49/lb
- Fusia pork or chicken mini wontons 24 oz, $6.29
- Specially Selected authentic Italian pizza, $3.99
- Specially Selected pear & gorgonzola or mushroom truffle ravioli, $3.99
- Specially Selected stuffed gnocchi or truffle alfredo fusilli, $7.49
- Yummy alpha buddies chicken nuggets 35 oz, $7.99
- Fresh St. Louis pork spareribs, $2.79/lb
- Simply Nature family pack organic grass-fed 85/15 ground beef, 4 lbs for $19.96
- Chef’s Cupboard Julienne or cheesy scalloped potatoes, $.99
The wontons are fantastic for making quick & easy soup, and I always pick up a bag when they roll around.
I remember when the 1 lb packs of organic ground beef were straight up $4.99 or less, but… everything has gone up, so the $4.99/lb family pack deals are the best we see right now when they roll around.
The Italian pizza comes in two varieties: Mozzarella, cherry tomato, & arugula, or mushroom marscapone.
And the fancy raviolis are in a decent sized 20 oz bag.
Some nice gifting options this week, so take a look through the non-food Finds. First up: We already talked about the Awesome Pan, but you have other kitchen Finds to check out this week as well. Look for:
- Crofton casserole dish, $14.99
- Crofton gift mug with tool or wine tumbler, $7.99
- Crofton premium wood serving tray, $14.99
- Crofton silicone bakeware or mat, $4.99
- Crofton mini ceramic baking dishes, $3.99
- Ambiano electric salt & pepper mill set, $16.99
That mini bakeware is always so cute, isn’t it?
And then, we have so many Finds of the cozy. The Serra Ladies’ micro plush bathrobe is back at $16.99, as is the Royal Class men’s version at the same price.
And fleece lined leggings for women will run you $9.99, in either basic black, fair isle, or holiday trucks patterns. 15 more Finds for winter cozy comfort include:
- Huntington Home 15 lb weighted blanket with removable, washable cover, $29.99
- Biddeford 50″x62″ heated microplush throw, $24.99
- Visage weighted king-size heating pad, $24.99
- Serra Ladies’ suede boots, $19.99
- Serra cozy boots, $14.99
- Lily & Dan children’s cozy boots, $11.99
- Crane adult hybrid gloves, $8.99
- Men’s sleep set, $14.99
- Children’s cuddle crew, $14.99
- Royal Class or Serra faux fur-lined footbed sandals, $14.99
- Children’s character pillow & blanket set, $19.99
- Huntington Home character cuddle pillow, $14.99
- Huntington Home children’s 8 lb weighted blanket with removable, washable cover, $29.99
- Bee Happy jumbo plush, $24.99
- Easy Home wall outlet ceramic space heater, $17.99
I’m eyeing that weighted blanket, for sure!
Update: I did buy the weighted blanket, and just love it. It’s good quality, so soft, and gives me a better night’s sleep. (See a mini review over on Instagram.)
How about 20 more non-food Finds this week, too. We have:
- Huntington Home luxury scented candle with gift box, $4.99
- Children’s watch, $5.99
- Adult 3-pack crew socks, $4.99
- Royal Class men’s dress belt, $9.99
- Crane 8-in-1 multi-game center, $39.99
- LEGO Minecraft, Frozen, or Star Wars build set, $9.99
- LEGO city, Friends, or creator build set, $17.99
- Disney, Pixar, Marvel storybook collection, $4.99
- Cry Babies tiny cuddles, $7.99
- Kidoozie kitchen trio or vacuum duo, $19.99
- Monster Jam remote control car, $14.79
- Lacura 7-piece hand cream gift set, $5.29
- Lacura soap & lotion gift set, $6.49
- Huntington Home 5-pack makeup removing cloths, $4.99
- Burt’s Bees lip balm & hand salve, $4.99
- Pembrook 4-piece scissors, $7.99
- Hinkler activity book, $5.99
- Crane 2-player over-the-door basketball, $29.99
- Licensed kids’ skateboard, $14.99
- NERF alphastrike blast kit or infantry pack, $16.99
The makeup removing wipes are very nice and soft; I’m still using mine from quite a while ago.
Non-food holiday Finds of the week
We have some more holiday Finds to check out, too, including more gift wrapping supplies. For starters, ALDI’s 5″ Christmas cacti are back this week, at $4.99 a pot. Other non-food holiday related Finds of the week include:
- Licensed gift wrap, $2.49
- Merry Moments handmade Christmas card, $.99
- Merry Moments ugly sweater wine bottle cover, $3.99
- Merry Moments premium reversible gift wrap, $6.99
- Merry Moments heavyweight jumbo gift wrap, $4.99
- Merry Moments jumbo or two pack extra large gift bags, $2.99
- 10″ premium poinsettia, $19.89
- Huntington Home holiday macaron candle collection, $7.99
- 5″ winter centerpiece, $10.99
- Merry Moments 3-piece apron, oven mitt, and pot holder set, $7.99
- Huntington Home punderful candle, $4.99
- Ambiano holiday mini waffle maker, $8.99
- Merry Moments 3-pack men’s holiday boxers, $9.99
Yes, that does say holiday boxers…!
It’s nice to see some greeting cards back down to $.99; they’d gone up to $1.49 recently.
New longer-term seasonal Finds
Beyond the weekly holiday and seasonal Finds, always be on the lookout for new longer-term Finds in store this holiday season. A few I spotted recently include:
- Park Street Deli olive spreads, $3.99
- Moser Roth grand chocolades, $3.49
- Elf on the Shelf cookie and cupcake kits, $4.49
- Ninjabread and ugly sweater cookie kits, $4.99
- Baker’s Corner 14 oz coconut flakes, $2.49
- Carlini baking spray, $2.49
You have several different choices in those olive spreads, too.
What’s Up with ALDI Finds
What’s up with ALDI Finds? These are limited time special buy items, and are available in stores only while supplies last. If you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can. See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Before shopping for new Finds this week, you might also wish to visit the ALDI Finds product delays page. Because of ongoing shipping delays and materials shortages affecting ALDI and many other retailers, certain advertised products may not be available in all locations.
Finding the Finds
Where do you Find all of this week’s special buys?
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or are from the ad starting 11/30/22 in Sunday ad markets, 11/27/22 in Wednesday ad markets. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?