ALDI Finds for the week of 11/23/22 include 12 days of crafting, gluten free holiday donuts, decadent Greek yogurt, cute cookie mug toppers, more holiday treats, all things Christmas wrapping, and more! Check them out below, and let me know what you want to Find this week.
Note that ALDI will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, so don’t pop over for any of your last-minute or forgotten needs. (Sorry the picture is so reflective; it’s actually sunny here today for a change.)
ALDI Holiday Sweets
Let’s start our latest Finds roundup with this week’s holiday-ish sweet treats again, because: Not only can you pick up a gingerbread house kit and gingerbread train kit at ALDI this week, they also have a Benton’s gingerbread mini village kit available. Each of these will run you $7.85, but this is only the beginning.
You also have several choices this week on the more peppermint-y front, including:
- Clancy’s dark drizzled or peppermint kettle corn, $2.29
- Clancy’s dipped peppermint pretzel stars, $2.49
- Benton’s candy cane sandwich creme cookies, $2.29
- Benton’s holiday keto cookies in gingerbread or chocolate peppermint, $3.09
Seasonal snack packs for the little ones’ lunch boxes? Sure: Snowman vanilla or cinnamon grahams snack packs are $2.49.
Speaking of cute cookies for kids: Cookie mug toppers are back this year, at $2.49 a box. We tried these last year and they didn’t have the best flavor… but, they sure are adorable.
Moving on to sweet baked goods, two-bite red velvet gourmet mini cupcakes will run you $3.89. (The packs say they’re now nut free, so they could maybe be a good school-safe treat.) Also look for Lofthouse holiday frosted sugar cookies at $3.95 and Little Debbie Christmas tree cakes at $2.58, as well as Clancy’s mistletoe snack mix or pretzels gift boxes for $3.69.
Or, how about some seasonally flavored liveGfree gluten free donuts? Find pumpkin, gingerbread, or cranberry flavored gluten free donuts in the freezer section, at $4.99 a box.
Also in the freezer section: 4 ct boxes of Sundae Shoppe snowflake cones are back this year, at $3.99.
Both advertised and unadvertised ALDI prices can vary by store and by region. Here are more of the top ALDI Finds for the week of 11/23/22. (You may also Find some on 11/20/22 in Sunday ad markets, or if your store tends to put products out early.)
Top ALDI Finds this week
We’re getting so close to the holidays now, so for this Thanksgiving week of 11/23/22: Here are ten more food Finds, thirty non-Food Finds, more weekly holiday Finds, AND several new seasonal holiday Finds for you. Hopefully these roundups help give you a better idea of what you’re looking for in your local store this week.
Ten new ALDI food Finds
Moving beyond the holiday sweets, we have a few more new foods to look for from this latest ALDI ad. Check out:
- Specially Selected super decadent lemon Greek yogurt, $4.65
- 12-pack Pixar Danimals, $5.37
- Mama Cozzi’s sausage & kale cauliflower crust deli flatbread, $6.99
- Fusia crab rangoon, $3.19
- Mama Cozzi’s frozen sweet potato crust pizza, $5.95
- Season’s Choice roasted seasoned petite or sweet potatoes, $2.49
- Specially Selected frozen wood-fired pepperoni or vegetable medley flatbread, $5.49
- Pictsweet sweet potato fries with sea salt, $2.72
- Buona 4 lbs Italian beef, $16.99 (regional)
- PurAqua 4 pack mixers, $3.99
Just a few, but some nice options.
The frozen potatoes are much more expensive than buying fresh, but very convenient if you’re looking for a quick and easy side.
Lots of nice non-food Finds for holiday entertaining this week, as well as for winter warmth. Here’s what to look for:
- Huntington Home jacquard tablecloth & napkin set, $9.99
- Crofton barware set, $24.99
- Crofton ice bucket, $16.99
- Crofton beverage tub, $19.99
- Huntington Home wooden wine rack, $14.99
- Ambiano wine & beverage cooler, $149.99
- Crofton enameled wood serving tray, $14.99
- Crofton hammered wine or champagne glasses, $9.99
- Ambiano electric raclette grill or fondue set, $39.99
- Crofton cake stand, $14.99
- 192 ct Boulder clear plastic cutlery, $7.99
- Huntington Home luxury candle with cloche, $9.99
- Huntington Home luxury table candle, $12.99
- Huntington Home luxury 2-wick candle, $4.99
- 36″x48″ children’s licensed weighted blanket, $29.99
- Serra ladies’ combat boots, see price in store
- Royal Class men’s jogger lounge pants, $12.99
- Crane men’s base layer pants or crew, $7.99
- Adventuridge adult merino wool socks, $5.99
- Serra ladies’ ultra plush leggings, $8.99
- Royal Class men’s 2-pack sleep pants or Serra ladies’ 2-piece flannel PJ set, $14.99
- Gardenline utility boots, $16.99
- Adventuridge flannel- or fleece-lined jeans, $14.99
- Lily & Dan children’s ankle boots, $14.99
- Serra holiday earrings, $6.99
- Gardenline heavy duty work gloves, $9.99
- Serra ankle boots, $17.99
- Serra or Royal Class marled top, $12.99
- Lily & Dan children’s plush onesie or jacket, $9.99
- Various holiday toys ranging from $6.99-$19.99 — Barbie, Star Wars, Pokemon, Calico Critters, etc.
Stay warm this week, everyone…
I thought I’d pull the holiday Finds out separately again, because, again, there are just so many of them. Let’s start with ornaments. Want to make your artificial tree smell real? Well, we do have these Scentsicles scented ornaments, at $6.49 per 6 ct pack. Or, look for Crofton glass ornaments, $4.99 each.
Everything you need for gift wrapping & gift giving has appeared this week, too. Look for:
- Merry Moments 50 ct peel-and-stick gift tags, $1.99
- Merry Moments holiday bows, $2.49
- Merry Moments premium heavyweight gift wrap, $2.49
- Merry Moments 10-pack holiday gift boxes, $5.99
- Merry Moments heavyweight gift wrap, $2.49
- Merry Moments pop-up Christmas card, $2.49
- Merry Moments 10-pack holiday gift bag set, $4.99
- Merry Moments holiday tissue paper, $2.99
- 3M 3-pack gift tape, $3.49
Get wrapping; because we’re getting ever-closer…
Other holiday-related non-food Finds this week include:
- Merry Moments ladies’ Advent calendar sock & surprise set, $18.99
- Hinkler 12 days of crafting, $12.99
- Merry Moments reversible mantel sign, $4.99
- Merry Moments Santa letter writing kit, $6.99
- Merry Moments drying mat or 4-pack scrubber dishcloth set, $3.49
- Holly Jolly succulent, $3.99
- Heart to Tail holiday pet sweater, see price in store
- Merry Moments adult 2-pair holiday socks, $2.99
- Merry Moments children’s 3-pack holiday socks, $2.49
- Boulder holiday paper tableware, $2.19
A nice variety here, if nothing else.
Beyond the weekly holiday and seasonal Finds, keep looking for new longer-term holiday Finds — ’tis the season, right?
A few I spotted recently include:
- Chef’s Cupboard keto stuffing mix, $3.69
- Seasonal beers, ranging from Fistmas ($9.95) to Goose Island Christmas IPA ($14.95) to State of Brewing chocolate stout ($6.99). These will only be in states that allow alcohol sales.
- Specially Selected Belgian chocolate seashells, $3.99
- Rosemary Marcona almonds, not tagged in my store
- Choceur candy cane chocolate covered almonds, $3.99
- Barissimo barista cold form in mocha fudge or sweet vanilla, $4.79
The keto stuffing mix is not getting great reviews, but people have been raving about the cold foam! Have you tried either of these?
What’s Up with ALDI Finds
What’s up with ALDI Finds? These are limited time special buy items, and are available in stores only while supplies last. If you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can. See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Before shopping for new Finds this week, you might also wish to visit the ALDI Finds product delays page. Because of ongoing shipping delays and materials shortages affecting ALDI and many other retailers, certain advertised products may not be available in all locations.
Finding the Finds
Where do you Find all of this week’s special buys?
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or are from the ad starting 11/23/22 in Sunday ad markets, 11/20/22 in Wednesday ad markets. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?