ALDI Finds for the week of 9/15/21 range from Reuben bites to a cat scratching playhouse, from chocolate pumpkins to lens cleaning wipes — and so much more!
Reuben bites, anyone? St. Patrick’s Day is but a distant memory at this point, but perhaps you’ve been pining for its flavors. Luckily, you’ll find Cattlemen’s Ranch corned beef Reuben bites in the 9/15/21 ALDI ad at $7.99 per 24 oz bag.
Other fun Frozen Finds from this week’s ad? Sure! How about:
- Appetitos buffalo chicken or bacon mac & cheese bites, $3.99
- Bremer chicken red pepper or turkey pork spinach meatballs, $4.99
- Cattlemen’s Ranch homestyle or Texas BBQ meatloaf, $7.99
- Fusia Mongolian beef or sweet & sour chicken skillet, $5.99
- Fusia shrimp fried rice or kung pao noodles with shrimp meal kit, $8.99
- Season’s Choice 7 vegetable lasagna, $6.99
- Season’s Choice veggie pilaf with ginger or teriyaki riced cauliflower, $2.79
- Simply Nature organic spinach feta or roasted veggie pizza, $4.99
- Texas Tamale Co. one dozen beef tamales, $6.99
Some weeks there appears to be a theme in their frozen food Finds, but this week’s seem a bit more random.
Frozen or otherwise, as always, note that prices may vary by store and by region. Read on for 25+ more of the top ALDI Finds of the week of 9/15/21, or Find some on 9/12/21, in Sunday ad markets.
Top 25 ALDI Finds of the week
In no particular order, here are 25 more of my top ALDI Finds for the week of 9/15/21. And then, let’s talk about: A few handy items for your home from this week’s ad, the return of fall and Halloween candy, and a few fave recipes using this week’s Finds.
- Bake Shop cinnamon cake, $3.99
- Specially Selected croissants, $2.99
- Bake Shop fluffernutter or brownie cookies, $2.99
- Bake House Creations chocolate chip or peanut butter cookie dough, $1.89
- Park Street Deli bulgogi pulled pork, $5.49
- Specially Selected caramelized onion & balsamic vinegar or gorgonzola pita chips, $2.29
- Clancy’s original or sea salt & vinegar reduced fat kettle chips, $1.89
- Reggano pasta & sauce pouches, $1.49
- Simply Nature 28 oz coconut oil, $8.29
- Casa Mamita gourmet taco seasoning mix, $.48
- Knorr rice sides, $.94
- Carlini extra light olive oil, $2.49
- Patak’s heat & eat vegetarian meal, $2.99
- 225 ct Germa Clean disinfecting wipes, $7.99
- Willow 24 double roll bath tissue, $8.99
- Heart to Tail cat scratching playhouse, $7.99
- Gardenline bulb basket, see price in store
- 30 pack Four Peaks auto cleaning wipes, $1.79
- Heart to Tail cat scratching playhouse, $7.99
- Heart to Tail pet drying towel, $6.99
- Heart to Tail sofa friendly pet bed, $19.99, or travel pet bed, $16.99
- Heart to Tail bolstered crate mat, $16.99
- Heart to Tail sneak & swat, $12.99
- Heart to Tail pet grooming kit, $24.99
- Pure Being bully sticks, $7.99, or dental chews, $5.99
Soooo… we’ve had a few of the cat scratching playhouses over the years, and they’re always a hit. See my review of our ALDI holiday cat playhouse here (which, by the way, is still going strong after 9 months and is still often occupied by one or another of the three bad kitties…).
And don’t these pita chips look interesting? Which would you choose: The caramelized onion & balsamic, or the gorgonzola?
Handy items for your home
Moving on to a few Finds for your home, these Easy Home folding step stools are so, so handy! Well, OK: That’s maybe only if you’re short like me, but I keep mine accessible all the time to let me reach tall cupboards and shelves. It folds up and slides away quite nicely. These step stools were $6.99 last year, $7.99 this year, but inflation catches up to us all eventually…
Other useful home-related Finds in this week’s ad include:
- Easy Home mini sewing kit, $4.99
- Huntington Home 29 liter flexible tub, $4.99
- Huntington Home collapsible zip storage box, $6.99 (great for college move-in, so too bad these weren’t out last month!)
- Huntington Home shower curtain liner, $6.99
- ALDI collapsible box bag, $5.99
- Skylite rolling duffel, $19.99
- Welby memory foam knee cushion or any position pillow, $9.99
- Huntington Home queen or king 7 piece bedding set, $39.99
- Huntington Home 8 piece washcloth set, $3.99
$3.79 is actually a decent price for a nice pill organizer like this. I also have one of the mini sewing kits from last year, which keeps everything on hand for quick jobs.
- Huntington Home 2 pack satin pillowcases, $5.99
- Easy Home damage free hooks, $3.99
- Easy Home felt pads or nail felt pads set, $4.99
- Welby pill planner, splitter & crusher, or pill container keychain, $3.79
- Welby pulse oximeter, $29.99
- Huntington Home jumbo microfiber flip mop or jumbo angled broom, $9.99
- Welby pre-moistened lens or screen cleaning wipes 100 ct, $3.69
Some people swear by these satin pillowcases to keep their kids’ hair from getting tangled overnight!
The lens cleaning wipes are also super handy for cell phone screens and more, and $3.69 is a great price for a large 100 ct box.
Fall and Halloween candy
Candy, candy, candy… I can’t let you go. Because, how adorable are these Choceur Belgian chocolate pumpkins? $2.99 a box this week, and you can also look for Halloween candy:
- Choceur Legends mix candy bars, $3.85 for 20.25 oz
- Sunrise candy corn, $1.99
- Reese’s 90 piece pumpkins and Kit-Kats snack size assortment, $14.74
- Hershey’s all time greats snack size 70 pieces, $9.94
- Hershey’s chocolate miniatures 250 pieces, $19.54
ALDI stocks various other name-brand Halloween candy for trick-or-treaters, too, but you’ll often get a better deal watching for sales + coupons at your local grocery and drugstores.
Speaking of candy and candy-adjacent special buys, Lunch Buddies Halloween fruit flavored snacks are also back this week at $4.95 per 44 ct box.
Fave recipes with this week’s Finds
Last, but not least: Let’s get cooking, shall we? I was so glad to see Tuscan Garden tortilla strips back on the shelf today — at just $1.29 a bag, these easily jazz up everything from salads to soup. Try yours on this easy salsa verde chicken soup, or to top this shrimp taco salad recipe.
Thin sliced boneless pork chops are also back in this week’s ad, and you can pick up a family pack at $2.99 a pound. Cook your chops as broiled Parmesan pork chops & broccoli, or enjoy them in some pork & pepper fajitas.
WHAT’S UP WITH ALDI FINDS?
What’s up with ALDI Finds? Well, these are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can.
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Before shopping for new Finds this week, though, you might wish to visit the ALDI Finds product delays page. Because of ongoing shipping delays and materials shortages affecting ALDI and many other retailers, certain advertised products may not be available in all locations.
Finding the Finds
Where do you Find all of this week’s special buys?
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or are from the ad starting 9/12/21 in Sunday ad markets, 9/15/21 in Wednesday ad markets. What caught your eye from this week’s ALDI Finds?