Here are some Whole Foods deals for the week of 10/29/14 – 11/4/14. Wheaton IL location; prices can vary regionally. Whole Foods tends to have a lot of unadvertised deals in store; please comment here if you spot one at yours.
- See more tips here on How to Save at Whole Foods.
- Whole Foods gives a 10% case discount (tell your cashier if you have a case), and $.10 credit for each reusable bag you bring in.
- Whole Foods coupon policy good at all stores.
Whole Foods deals week of 10/29/14
- Organic Swiss chard, $1.47 each.
- Organic green kale, $1.47 each.
- 16 oz Earthbound Farm organic kale mix, $3.98.
- Organic yellow onions, $.97/lb.
- Organic cage free brown eggs, $3.19 a dozen.
- 32 oz Pacific Organic broth, $2.50.
- Nutiva organic red palm oil 15 oz, $5.99. Print $2.00/1 here.
- 8 oz Rising Moon Organic ravioli, $3.99. Print $1.00/1 here.
- Fage Greek yogurt cups, $1.00.
- Immaculate Baking pie crust, $2.50. Print $1.00/1 on Facebook.
- Daiya nondairy cheese slices, $3.69. Print $1.00/1 on Facebook (must share).
- Select Don Simon wines, $4.00 each.
- 12 oz Spectrum chia seed, $8.99. Print $2.00/1 here.