Here are some Whole Foods deals for the week of 10/15/14 – 10/21/14. (Wheaton IL location; prices can vary regionally).
- See more tips here for How to Save at Whole Foods.
- Whole Foods gives a 10% case discount (tell your cashier if you have a case), and $.10 credit for each reusable bag you bring in.
- They have now posted a global Whole Foods coupon policy good at all stores!
Whole Foods deals week of 10/15/14
- Nutrition Now adult gummy multivitamins, $5.99. Use $3.00/1 in this month’s Whole Deal or print here. Stack with the $1.00/1 printable on Mambo Sprouts and get them for $1.99.
- Earth’s Best mini waffles, $2.00. Use the $1.00/1 printable on Mambo Sprouts for $1.00 mostly organic waffles.
- EVOL burritos, $2.00. Print $2.50/2 here and get two for $1.50, or just $.75 each.
- Glutino genius bread, $3.99. Print $2.50/2 Glutino items. Just $2.74 each after coupon.
- 32 oz So Delicious coconut milk, $2.00. Print $.55/1 here. Stack with the $1.00/3 Whole Foods coupon in this month’s Whole Deal or print here.
- Beanitos cheddar puffs, 2/$4.00. Print $1.00/2 here.
- San-J gluten free tamari soy sauce, $2.00. Print $.55/1 on Mambo Sprouts. Stack with $.55/1 in this month’s Whole Deal or printable here for $.90 gluten free soy sauce!
- One day sale Friday Oct. 17: Farm raised Icelandic salmon, $8.99/lb.