Here are your top five Chicago Whole Foods deals for the week of 7/6/16 – 7/12/16. Whole Foods has a super tiny flyer but tends to have a lot of unadvertised deals in store; please comment here if you spot one at yours. View your own local sales flyer here. This writeup is from the Wheaton IL ad; prices can vary regionally.
- See more tips here on How to Save at Whole Foods. Whole Foods gives a 10% case discount (tell your cashier if you have a case), and $.10 credit for each reusable bag you bring in.
- Whole Foods coupon policy good at all stores. Note: The Fall 2015 update to the Whole Foods coupon policy says you can only use one “like” store coupon per trip.
- Print Whole Foods store coupons here or find them in the Whole Deal flyer at the front of the store. Coupons may vary by location; not all the flyer coupons may be available online. Load more coupons in the Whole Foods app.
This week’s top five Whole Foods deals
- Tofurky veggie sausages, 2/$5.00.
- $1.00/1 and $2.00/1 Tofurky (must “unlock” by sharing email).
- As low as $.50 after the $2.00/1 coupon!
- Wild caught sockeye salmon fillets, $8.99/lb.
- Organic blueberries, $4.99. (Doesn’t say size)
- If Driscoll’s, use survey coupons.
- La Croix sparkling water, $3.99.
- Late July organic restaurant style tortilla chips, 2/$5.00.