Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Kerri says: “Saw on theshoppersapprentice about the ad that started for us in Indiana on Sunday. Buy a Meier shampoo or conditioner and get a free goody hair brush. Kids 2 in 1 is 1.79. It was tagged on the shelf that it qualifies for the free hairbrush (up to 6.99!) I tried it and it worked no problem!” This will start Thursday in Chicagoland.
- A heads up from SmartShoppper: “I got both yogurt coupons too! Note that the free yogurt coupons are good thru 10/2. Only a few days to redeem them.”
- Meg warns: “I bought these [Finish Line fleece] last year and the quality was horrible. They looked nice out of the box, but started losing their shape and pilling after the first wash. I also got the sweat pants and they are ridiculously short; they looked like capri pants. These are not worth even the 2/$40 price.”
- Charlotte shares: “I saw over on Hip2Save that Carter’s is having a 50% off outerwear sale. I managed to get 2 sets of winter clothes (coats + snowbibs) for $66 total. (Plus some taxes and ended up around $72) I used the code JUST4YOU to get an additional 25% off the order. Now for snowboots, and we won’t be caught in the snow like we were last winter… 5 months of snow, if it happens again this year, we’ll be prepared! :D”
- One from shirley: “Do diapers count towards the $25 purchase requirement at Kmart? I saw it from somewhere that no points can be used to pay for purchase if you want to earn points? Is it true? Thanks for the help.”
- Ande H asks: “I can’t get the RedPlum coupons to print in Chrome, Explorer or Firefox. Can anyone give me instructions on how to get these coupons to print? I did download the software that pops up, but it still just sat there, and did not print.”
- From Charlotte: “Got any tips on how to navigate the new mPerks site? For some reason, I’m struggling, especially on my phone. Maybe I’m just getting old?”
- Shandelle replies: “Are you using a smart phone? They have an iphone app which is pretty easy to use I think. I had an old old version of it and then noticed in the app store a couple months ago they put out a completely different one. At least for iphone.”
- Sabrina adds: “If you are using the app, click the search tool and enter the code in the search box.”
- Eun reports: “the Imagine soups weren’t 2/$5 at the south Evanston WF when I shopped 9/24. I just bought 2 of the $2.99 varieties.”
- Something to look for from peaches: “I just got a coupon in the mail from Whole Foods good for $10 off any $50 purchase. The coupon is good through the month of October, but is only good for the downtown Evanston store.”