Reader deals 2/27/15: Here are the deals, heads up, and requests you shared over the last 24 hours — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: email@example.com.
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- From Martha on Facebook: “Found at Bolingbrook Costco in case anyone still is looking for an Elsa dress. $4.97, and the have a BUNCH, but it looked like all were size 4-6x. There were 2 Anna dresses, but I bought one, so there was one left. Not sure if other Costcos had such a surplus of them though. (I am half tempted to go get a second Elsa dress at that price for when the one we have inevitably falls apart.)“
- Kitty emails: “In Friday’s paper, don’t know if it was Trib or Times, there was an advertising supplement magazine called Heart Health Matters. Inside, there is a 55c coupon for any I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter product.”
- Laura found $1 off Pepperidge Farm Swirl Bread.
- Liz comments on the Scarletts deal that: “Yes I went back to jewel today and asked about the 2.99 grapefruit I got yesterday and they said that was a sale for all the jewels but others might not have signs posted..so check it out”
- A question from Amy on Facebook: “Have you ever looked into leasing solar panels? I know living in IL doesn’t make us the best candidates but I wonder if it would still be worthwhile.”
- In response to peaches’ question about tea, Suzann replies: “I love the Republic of Tea brand but it is a little pricey. They serve this tea in the 4 Seasons hotel dining room–it was a great place to treat your self for lunch since their daily specials were so reasonable. That is where I discovered it. I found it ages ago at CostPlus. Too bad this chain was acquired by private equity and they shuttered the location closest to me. They do have a web site—republicoftea.com which I have ordered from. Maybe it is just me but I do not think Celestial Seasonings is as good as it was many years ago–they have gone corporate!!”
- And in Jane’s opinion: “I think Celestial Seasonings gets stale if you do not use it right away since it is not packages individually like the other brands are. I like some of their teas, just not crazy about that wax paper bag it comes in.”
- Emily found: “Celestial Seasonings tea has a Cartwheel offer for 20% off; but it expires today 2/27″
- A free find from Judy: “The Mambo Sprouts coupon book (Holiday) has a $1/1 coupon off any Enjoy Life product. The WF coupon book also has a $1/1 coupon. The small chocolate bars are normally $1.99 so free with coupons. I think they may be on sale for $1.50 but they weren’t marked on the shelf. The manufacturer coupons expire 2/28.”