Walmart has put together a list of the top 20 toys as voted on by kids this season — check it out and see if it matches what your kids have been asking for!
Thanks to Saving Money Living Smart for compiling this list.
Top 20 Toys Chosen By Kids 2014
- Zoomer Interactive Dino Boomer was $99.97, now $79.88. Remember how hard Zoomer toys were to find in stock during the holidays last year?
- VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch in Blue, Green, Pink, and White, $59.96.
- Doc McStuffins Get Better Talking Mobile Cart was $49.97, now $44.99.
- Sew Cool Machine, was $34.97, now $29.67.
- Moose Toys Beados Quick Dry Design Station, was $19.97, now $17.96.
- Deluxe Light Up Flutterbye Fairy, Rainbow was $39.97, now $29.67.
- Air Hogs RC Zero Gravity Laser Racer Blue, $34.88
- Make Your Case Case Maker was $24.99, now $22.20.
- Hot Wheels Street Hawk Remote-Control Flying Car was $59.97, now $49.92.
- Air Storm Firetek Bow, $29.97.
- FurReal Friends Get Up & GoGo My Walkin’ Pup Pet was
$59.96, now $49.00.
- Barbie Sisters Camper was $89.97, now $68.00.
- Nerf N-Strike Elite Demolisher 2-in-1 Blaster was $38.88, now $34.88.
- Hot Wheels Track Builder Total Turbo Takeover Track Set was $39.97, now
- Fisher-Price Little People Musical Preschool was $39.97, now $33.99.
- VTech Go! Go! Smart Ultimate Amazement Park Play Set was $59.96, now $49.96.
- Razor Crazy Cart, Black was $349, now $299.
- LeapFrog LeapTV Educational Active Video Gaming System, $149.97 (currently out of stock).
- Disney Frozen Snow Glow Elsa Doll, $28.88.
- Disney Princess Palace Pets Magic Dance Pumpkin, $59.33 (currently out of stock).
So, how’d they do?