Reader Deals 7/31/15: Here are the deals, heads up, and requests you shared over the last 24 hours — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: email@example.com.
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- Laura reminds us: “New $1 off 2 Kraft String Cheese or Twists Coupon on coupons.com“
Deals of the day
- From Kristina: “I think this is a great deal. LocalFlavor.com has $20 to spend at Zoo City Treats in Brookfield for just $10. Use code SIZZLE and get another $5 off! (Promo Code Not Valid on Outlet Deals or Local Flavor Gift Bucks. May be used more than once; one deal per transaction.)”
- A suggestion from Karen: “For anyone who cant get this binder on line; I find binders like this at Goodwill fairly often. They are priced around $1-$2.”
- Jane comments: “Jewel registers are still not working properly. I also got 3 of each Muller type BUT I found a printable coupon in my purse that was about to expire and instead of using the other MyMixx one I used my paper one. I was almost expecting the register to take off 50c but it didn’t take off the regular Muller one for me either. I will go back and get more later to “try” to use that last MyMixx plus I did get the email finally for the BOGO when you take a survey. Those will only be 25c after the BOGO coupon. Also, my friend went tonight to get the Unilever deal and none of the Dove’s were working on the instant $5 deal. She said all of them were clearly marked on the shelves but the $5 would not come off. She did 4 orders and they were well over the $15 mark on them all. I felt bad for her because she had her 2 small kids with her and it was a headache at the registers. So watch your registers closely, if you have many more items in your order you may miss it!”
- And from Maria S.: “Just like Jane, I also had two $1/3 coupons for the Muller yogurt in my MyMixx. Yesterday, I bought 3 regular Muller and 3 Greek 100. I scanned the Greek 100 first and the $1/3 MyMixx came off, then scanned the regular ones and did NOT get my second $1/3. (The buy 6, save $3 did come off.) Be prepared to have a printout of your MyMixx or be able to show it on your smartphone.”
- A heads up from Pam: “For the SunRype fruit strips: be sure to check the expiration date. When I got home, I realized some expired in April and in May.”
- A Catalina alert from Laura: “This printed from the register at Jewel today. Buy Barilla Gluten Free Pasta between 8/3/15 and 8/30/15 and Save up to $2 on a future order with coupon. Buy 2 and receive $1. Buy 3 and receive $1.50. Buy 4 or more and receive $2 on your next order.”
- If you are buying the cheap Crayola crayons, Allison shares: “Shopmium has a new 25 cent rebate on Crayola crayons”
- Kari O. does not recommend the cheap futon at Walmart: “We had this…. Emphasis on HAD. It is the most uncomfortable thing, ever. Just sitting on it hurts your booty, so sleeping on it is a nightmare for your back. It was donated after a month.”
- Laura concurs: “I had a similar one and had the same experience. It also broke quickly. The springs broke through the bottom with just normal use.”