Reader deals 7/28/16: Here are some of the deals, heads up, and requests you shared recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: [email protected]
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
- Don shares: “Aldi Plainfield on 59 – milk gallons $1.29 all varieties”
- Kitty shares: “Coupons in the new Jewel Big book include $2/2 Fresh Express Blends, $1/1 Go Veggie product, 50c/1 Duracell Coppertop or Quantum.”
- San comments on the $40 for $50 JCPenney gift card deal that: “Jewel has the same promo with My Mixx card.”
- If you are looking at the new Kohl’s code/coupon/cash deal, Jennifer says: “I was at Kohl’s earlier today and noticed some very cute Carter’s clothes for my little girl, perfect for back to school, on sale for 60% off! Great price considering the new fall styles are the same price as the summer clearance styles!”
- Monique shares: “If you use MS OneDrive, check your April email for one with the subject line “Important changes to storage limits”. I discovered last night that mine included an offer for a free year of Office 365 (that includes 1TB of storage. And it worked! If oldest DD hadn’t panic’d about being over the new 5 GB limit, I probably never would have read the email. The email DD received with the same subject line didn’t have the free Office 365 offer, even though she met the advertised criteria better.”
- San found 50% off Nathan’s Famous hot dogs on Cartwheel through 7/31, and says: “After discount a package came out to $2.35 in Frankfort.”
- On the super cheap AA or AAA batteries, Wendy points out: “AA are listed online, so you could “find at a store” http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/energizer-eco-advanced-alkaline-batteries-aa/ID=prod6264546-product We know the numbers are not always accurate, but it may save you a trip?”
- Jane comments on that same deal: “I got 2 today in case they sell out using the 90c printable coupons. Subtotal: 68c, tax is 66c. I was thinking store coupons just reduced the selling price? It’s still an awesome deal considering they were $10.48 before coupons, just odd the price and tax were almost the same!”
- And feelgood replies: “The Walgreen’s coupon states “Vendor-funded offer”, and that amount is taxable. Here’s a better explanation from the Illinois Administrative Code, read section b) 2) A): http://www.ilga.gov/commission/jcar/admincode/086/086001300S21250R.html“
- Susie points out: “We also have $.75 coupons in the 6-26 ss”