Reader deals 3/27/15: Here are the deals, heads up, and requests you shared over the last 24 hours — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- From Jane: “Ace Hardware has 3m Filtrete furnace filters on sale this week for $10 each. Buy 2 for $20, “with an MPR of 1000 or higher” and send in for $6 rebate from 3m (thru 6/30/15).”
- Peaches points out on the $5 magazine deals that: “I noticed that Organic Life is available too for $5 for a two year subscription. This is the new magazine that just replaced Organic Gardening Magazine, which has just discontinued publication, after being in print for over 60 years.”
- On the Ticonderoga pencils, Just me says that: “They’re $5.84 every day for a 30 pack of the pre sharpened at Wally World.”
- On the new Checkout 51 offers that include Marley coffee, Maureen points out: “There are Marley Coffee offers on Shrink, too.”
- From Kitty: “I have recently started shopping at Mariano’s on Wednesdays for double coupons. They seem to always have Driscolls strawberries, raspberries and blackberries for around $2. By using and doubling 5-$1 coupons, I pretty much get the 5 packages of berries free. The $10 or so they cost goes toward the minimum $25 purchase you need to have the coupons doubled. Spending another $15 isn’t too difficult.”
- Joanne asks: “My grand baby is allergic to cows milk and they have him on goats milk which I used to get at Meijer for $4.79 qt. (isn’t this riducilous to spend almost $20 on a gallon of milk). Anyway they don’t seem to carry it anymore – does anyone know where we can get it in either the Tinley Park area or Bridgeport/White Sox area?”
- Liz suggests: “My son and I are both allergic to dairy. I did a food challenge with soy, years ago, but I had both my boys tested for soy. We always have soy milk and other soy products in the house. When I had them tested I also included coconut and almond. Everyone in the house can have soy and coconut, and the one son that can’t have dairy can have almond and vice-versa. Not that this helps with the goats milk, but perhaps some other options. Those three are available many places.”
- And Connie found: “Amazon has the powder kind of goat’s milk that’s got a coupon on it for subscribe and save. A 12 ounce container of the dried milk ran about $9.50. The container makes about 3 quarters worth. If you mix it in a blender you can make it less lumpy … And I should mention, their packaging is BPA free. It’s certified by PCC natural markets.”
- Another idea from Connie: “Sorry, one more suggestion – if you’re looking for local try the ethnic food stores. A lot of the Indian-Pakistani stores carry local brands of it for their cuisine. Patel Bros up on Devon used to sell it when I lived in the city but that was 10 years ago – I’m not sure if they still do.”
- Cynthia W asks: “Has anyone seen White Vinegar on sale? If so, please share …” Ultra has 32 oz Centrella white vinegar, $.69 — anywhere else?
- AnnMarie shares the above info on a resale this weekend in Darien.
- A find from Melanie M.: “I was at my local Target (Romeoville, IL) today and discovered a mini coupon booklet at the customer service desk with over $12 in saving. The cover says Easter Deals In full bloom. Some of the savings are as follows: 10% off Archer Farms cook-in-bag turkey or fully cooked spiral-sliced ham. $1 off the purchase of two Simply Balanced or Archer Farms frozen vegetables or grains. $1 off with the purchase of four Uncle Ben’s rice items. 10% off Market Pantry fresh bakery dinner rolls. And many more. Coupons are good through 4/5/15 and the booklet has a couple of recipes in it too.”