Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: email@example.com.
- Comment on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Facebook Wall.
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- From Sarah, “Just a heads up on the Farm Rich catalina. I received the notification in the past week or so when checking out at Meijer. It is valid on 16 oz or larger so double check your sizes!”
- Lynn comments on Deals of the Week, “On the buy 4 Canada Dry, get 2 free Orville Redenbacher 3-packs, note that the OR is BOGO, so you get; 4 popcorn and 4 sodas for $3.96. The machine didn’t want to take my coupon and I didn’t argue (“too few items purchased”), but I think you should be able to stand your ground and use 2 $1 q’s and get the whole thing for $1.96! I could be out of date on Jewel’s coupon policy, but think that’s right.”
- Dani has suggestion for using your Mymixx number on Savingstar, “ok. I just entered mymixxx phone number in both tabs and it worked. So, if you are new to saving star, you just register for mymixx and then go to savingstar and added “new card” which would be your mymixx number. I figure if I don’t have to carry around a card, then I will register for savingstar.”
- Feelgood has a comment on the Two Day Sale, “Check your stash for Jack’s Pizza $.75/1 printables from a few months ago. They had very long expiration dates, mine don’t expire until 3/31/15.”
- More on deals of the week from Feelgood, “Another good advertised deal this week is Kraft 12 oz Cheese Singles for $2.00. There’s an mPerks coupon (exp 1/31/15) for $1.00 off, making it just $1.00.” and “Went shopping to the Homer Glen Meijer Wednesday night and scoped out the Farm Fresh, regular shelf price is $5.99 each. If you do the deal Friday or Saturday using the mPerks 5% off, the deal for three would be $11.98, minus $.60 (5% off) = $11.38. Minus two $1.50/1 coupons = $8.38, minus a $5.00 OYNO, for a net cost of $3.38, or $1.13 each!”
- Some coupons to look for from Feelgood, “Also check your stash for DiGiorno B2G1F printables from about a month ago, mine expire 1/31/15. Figuring on buying in sets of three, paying $9.00 after coupon, and getting a $2.00 OYNO, for a net cost of $7.00, or $2.33 each.”
- Nilo answers a question about the Canon Laser Printer from yesterday, “couponnurse, i have a canon pixma too and i use remanufactered ink in it only. i stick with ink for dummies as that one does work in my printer. i have used a different on (don’t remember the name) and it did not work. maybe try a different one.”
- Artie also has a response, “Couponnurse,I have used Canon printers for over 20 years,used generic ink and have never had problems. I currently buy them on Amazon from a company called TonerPlusUSA and end up paying less than $1.00 a cartridge for a Canon MX892 printer.”
- SoapboxTray has a question on Midweek Meal Planning, “Question on this topic, does anyone use an app or anything to keep track of what is stored in freezers? I have 3 freezers and am always digging around trying to figure out what I have meat wise. Curious if something with scanning bar codes… would be nice. Maybe wipe boards in my basement by the freezer? Would love to know how others keep track. Thanks!”