Here are some restaurant promos for your Monday!
- At Chipotle, buy $25 + in gift cards in store before 6/10 and get a free burrito. Also for teacher appreciation day on Tuesday May 3 from 3PM-close, teachers, faculty, and school staff can bring in their school ID for BOGO burritos, bowls, salads, or tacos.
- Olive Garden is offering $5.99 soup, salad, and breadsticks at lunch M-F until 4PM through 5/6/16, dine-in only, with this coupon — print or show on phone. Also at Olive Garden through 4/27, get 15% off catering, catering delivery, or to go with code OGTHANKS15 online or call for delivery.
- Outback Steakhouse will give you a free Bloomin’ Onion today 4/25 only when you say “Bloomin’ Monday” to your server.
In other restaurant news, Groupon is running a Major Markdowns sale with up to an extra 20% off select restaurant deals through 4/26, no code needed. Highlights include:
- $8 for $15 at Juicy-O, multiple locations.
- Up to 55% off at Chinn’s 34th Street Fishery in Lisle.
- 50% off a five course Greek meal at The Parthenon in Greektown.
Plus Cold Stone Creamery, Cupcakeologist, Red Mango, Pizzaria UNO, Saffron, Seven Dwarfs, Tiki Terrace, and much more.