Reader Deals 7/17/15: Here are the deals, heads up, and requests you shared over the last 24 hours — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- Heads up from LauraC: “Watch your Hormel Pork coupons. I went this morning and they wouldn’t scan with the pork chops on sale. The coupon in MyMixx didn’t deduct either.”
- Something to look for from Kitty: “Marianos has a new coupon booklet for their 5th anniversary….a bunch of store coupons good July 16-29.”
- In response to yesterday’s generic Lipitor question, from Debbie: “I get my generic Lipitor (Atorvastatin) at Meijer (Champaign and Bloomington/Normal do this) for FREE! You can only do a 30-day supply at a time, though.”
- And Don mentions: “Peaches, I am sure you know this but just a mention that depending on reason or way of picking up medicare there may be a time limit to purchase Med D…… If it is because of discontinued employment – retired etc… you have 63 days before the penalty phase begins and a few other things to know…. I sell BC if you are looking for Med D or a supplement…. GL”
- Shirley shares another chicken recall, this time from Aspen Foods under multiple brand names.
- On the Walmart school uniforms sale, Renee comments: “FYI-Old Navy also has their uniform sale going on. $5 polos, $8 shorts, $10 pants. Personally, I think ON polos shrink too much. I buy the Cherokee ones from Target.” Note: Many of the Target Cherokee polos are BOGO50% off + an extra 10% off with code JULY.
- From pt: “I ordered some Chaps uniform items from Kohls yesterday-used the 30% and the UNIFORMS20 code for 20% off.”