Reader Deals 11/115/15: Here are the deals, heads up, and requests you shared over the last 24 hours or so — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- Jeff notes on the Hellmann’s coupon: “The reason for the invalid start date is because the coupon was issued in the 11/15 insert, and coded to begin 11/15 and expire on 12/31. It shouldn’t beep anymore starting today… “
- From Jane: “I got 2- mayos this morning and used 2 of those Unilever free meals to homeless coupons with each one. My checker scanned them in and they take off a penny. Now it’s good mayo for 99c! * also no weird business with the start date since it is the 15th, Jeff is correct.”
- Eun shares: “There’s a $1 for Hellman’s on SavingStar too.”
- A find from Charlotte: “Heard on the radio that Nest thermostats receive a $100 rebate from ComEd. (Limit 2) So, if you’re in the market for one, now might be the time to pick one up. I did a rebate via comEd for my freezer, and the check arrived in a timely manner “
- A heads up from Christine on the Monster High Deadluxe Mansion deal: “Just be careful when ordering as my moms group on Facebook has said Walmart is mailing a lot of things in original boxes : not good if you don’t want the kiddos to know in case delivery is after 3 pm… Maybe check if price is avail for ship to store and pickup to be safe.” Walmart often does this, so good to be aware in general!
- Remember these Yankee Candle today only coupons: On the $10 Yankee candle coupon, Caroline shares that there is also a coupon for a free item up to $15 with any purchase, no minimum, also through 11/15? I don’t know how late they are open, but… From Julie: “I went to Yankee candle today. Bought 5 small jars for $10.99 they used the $10 off coupon no problem, so $.99 candles to use as small gifts! I also bought 5 $1.99 little warmer things so then I was able to get 5 $14.99 gift sets for free! Paid about $15. Got about $140 of stuff! Wahoo!!!” And linda says: “Used both coupons with seperate orders.The $10 coupon can be used for multiple items. The $15 coupon is off one item.”