Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: email@example.com.
- Comment on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Facebook Wall.
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- Outlander sent some suggestions, “Don, if you like Mars, you gotta read this book (The Martian)! I loved it! It’s not about aliens. I also recommend this movie (The Grand Budapest Hotel). It’s weird and funny and surprising and filled with stars. This is super cheap. Good for Valentines Day.
- Smart Shopper reports on burritos on Friday Freebies, “Tina’s Burrito’s are not available at grocers such as Jewel, Mariano’s or Meijer. See link below for stores in the midwest. http://tinasburritos.com/store-finder/regions/midwest-region/ Some local stores that carry Tina’s burritos are Caputos, Ultra Foods, Pete’s Fresh Market, etc. (These stores are not on Savings Star)
- Valentina says, “I checked on the product locator. It showed Food4Less. I am planning to check it after work. She confirms, Food4Less does carry Tina’s burritos. I got 4 oz. beef & bean burrito. It qualified for Saving Star rebate. They are $0.50.”
How Many Papers
- Feelgood reports on the coupons in the Tribune this Sunday, “Some other regions are getting Screamin’ Sicilian $2.00/1 coupons this weekend. Hoping we get them, too. Got BOGO rainchecks from Jewel just in case!
- Shirley commented on the weekly deals, “Huggies and Yoplait Catalina are working at Hy-Vee. I believe 1/25 is the last day. Huggies diapers are on sale for $8.99 and yoplait individual yogurt cup is on sale 10 for $5.”
- Laura comments on deals of the week, “Went to Jewel in Minooka last night and the lady at the service desk said MyMixx will not work until the 28th. I asked about the Kids free fruit card and she didn’t have this years card but she said the old card’s still work. I didn’t try it though because I wasn’t sure if the cashier would know that.”
- Laura also comments on New Essential Everyday coupons, “Essential Everyday has a new coupon save $1 when you buy any two bags of Essential Everyday frozen vegetables. Also the jewel brand coupons on the Jewel website are: Save $1 when you buy 3 Essential Everyday canned vegetable items, 14 oz or larger. Save $1 when you buy 1 bag of Essential Everyday trail mix. Save $1 when you buy 3 cans of Essential Everyday kidney beans. Save $1 when you buy 2 boxes of Essential Everyday instant oatmeal. Save $1 when you buy 2 boxes of Essential Everyday popcorn. Save $1 when you buy 1 Essential Everyday dish detergent. Save $1 when you buy 1 Wild Harvest broth.”
- Savinlikeu found a deal, “Those little Flipz are also on the buy 10 get 1 free at Meijer and mperk 1/2 worked just fine We love those things!”
- Jolynn sent some info on making yogurt, “Ive made yogurt a lot, no special yogurt machine needed. I heated milk on stove. Mix with a yogurt container and moved to crockpot. Crock pot goes in warmed oven overnight. It was too loose for me so I drained in the fridge. Look up receipes on line for necessary tempertures. It was too much work for just me. My kids woundnt eat it. Fun to try. Go for it!”
- Donna also has a yogurt recipe, “I also make my own yogurt about every other week. It is so easy, and I don’t use a yogurt maker. I just heat a gallon of milk to about 180 degrees. Let it sit on the stove until it cools to about 110 – 115 degrees. Then you have to mix it with prepared yogurt (just make sure the container says ‘Contains Live and Active Cultures’. you need those to make yogurt. Then I have an insulated pack that I set my bowl in and cover with towels and put in a warm spot to sit and culture overnight. In the morning I have yogurt. I strain some of the whey from the yogurt since I like it more the consistency of Greek Yogurt.”
- Lilly found some deals, “Went to Staples in Glen Ellyn to take advantage of the hefty garbage bag deal and found a few clearance items! Puffs softpack tissues are $2 for a 3 count, vanity fair napkins are $4 for 400 count, and Special K protein bars are $4 a box.””
- Liz sent a deal, “on ibotta..for target there is a pic of green works laundry detergent..the 34 ct wipes matched this and is on sale for 2.64..1.00 rebate…50 bonus for buying 1..and they had 1.00 peelies at Rosemont target”
- Allison found a try me free deal, “There is a new try me for Rain-X Upholstery Repel Guard at Target.”
- Maureen found this, “Happy with this deal on BIC Soleil razors: bought four packages at $6.99, used two BOGO MQ (1/4 SS1) (-$13.98) and the 30% Cartwheel (-$8.40) = $5.58 for four packages.”