Updated again to clear up some confusion — thanks to CharlieQ for sending over the form!
This week at Jewel: Buy a Michelob Ultra 12 pack bottles AND a $25 gift card AND $25 worth of groceries, get a $25 mail in rebate. Look for forms in store. Important: feelgood notes that both sides of the rebate form state: “Purchase price of Gift Cards must exceed $25.00” — so get a gift card of at least $25.01 to be safe.
Here’s the rebate form
Here’s the rebate form. Some of you were concerned that the purchase price of beer had to exceed $25, but that only applies to residents of New Hampshire. If you’re in IL, no worries.
- Note that the form says receipt(s), which means that you should be able to do this in multiple trips with more than one receipt — if you want to purchase a store gift card first, then use that to pay for your groceries.
Your best deal
You can get an even better deal when you combine this rebate with cash back apps! Pick up the rebate form from Jewel, but score a better deal at Walmart. Here’s what feelgood did with his:
There’s also a $20 rebate offer on Ibotta for Walmart when you buy two+ 12-pks of Michelob ULTRA (price of beer must exceed $20) and over $20.00 of Thanksgiving essentials like turkey, deli trays, bread/rolls and fresh or frozen vegetables.
No need to price match Jewel, beer was $8.77 each at Walmart.
And my bevRAGE app has $1.25 back for any 12-pack of beer.
So to summarize:
- Go to Jewel. Get the rebate form for $25 back by mail when you buy 12 bottles Michelob Ultra + a $25.01+ gift card + $25 worth of groceries.
- Go to Walmart. Buy THREE 12 packs Michelob ULTRA for $26.31 + a $25.01+ gift card + $25+ in “Thanksgiving Essentials” groceries = $76.32-ish (depending on the cost of your gift card + groceries).
- Get back $25 via mail for the Michelob rebate.
- Get back $20 on Ibotta for the beer + Thanksgiving groceries rebate.
- Get back $1.25 on bevRAGE for the 12 pack of beer (may vary by user, so check your app).
That’s a total of $46.75 back, plus you still have that $25.01+ gift card left to use later — a great deal! Thanksgiving Essentials groceries include: Turkey, Deli Trays, Bread/Rolls, and fresh or frozen veggies.
(You can also price match your turkey at Walmart to save even more, and here’s a local turkey deals roundup to help you with that.)