Reader Deals 7/24/15: Here are the deals, heads up, and requests you shared over the last 24 hours — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: email@example.com.
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- Heads up on today’s KitchenAid deal, from Suzann: “When I bought the KichenAid professional mixer on their last great promotion- they hit me with a $9.95 shipping charge because it was very heavy even though they had the free shipping offer over $75.00.”
- Jane has a use for the BOGO Nutella & Go coupon: “I found these at Dollar Tree the last 2 trips there. Last time I used an insert BOGO coupon and got them for 50c each. We were out riding bikes and they were devoured in a second because they are small, though I agree with Mr. 8…..quite tasty!”
- More on the question of cheap furniture, from Bridgitte: “try freecycle .org , love this site everything is FREE and you post pick up and enjoy your freebie :)”
- And another idea from Karen: “Furniture is available on Bookoo.com. There is an app – VarageSale. You can sign up for different areas & follow the home/furniture section. You will receive notifications when new items are posted. I love it!”
- A suggestion for the new Kohl’s codes, from erin: “10x” The Big One” solid towels @ 3/$10 -$10 HEATWAVE10 -$3.50 PYDAY15=$19.80 for 10 towels. ship to store for $0 shipping. just in time for college!”
- On the free Yulu yogurt, Valentina S. comments: “I also got $.20 back on Ibotta, any brand yogurt.”
- More on the migraine topic from michelle s: “hi, I’m a long time migrainer and actually was at my 90 day neurology visit. I have worked with several doctors and highly recommend if someone has serious head pains to find a doctor they like. a neurologist is a good start and i also like my newer to me homeopathic doctor. feel free to email me if you have questions as i think i have finally found what works for me. everyone is different, but stay hydrated, i have been put on a gluten free/dairy free diet with high protien, and use essential oils, homeopathics, supplements, botox for migraines, and typical prescribed pain meds.”
- A heads up on the Hormel pepperoni movie deal from feelgood: “FYI, they changed the terms. Now the terms state that you need to buy three pepperoni products 5 OZ OR LARGER to get a free movie ticket. BOO! Also, texts from Cricket are not going through.”
- Heads up from Sue: “Just to let everyone know that the dog treats that r 10/10 was a mistake. I went to the lombard store and they did not have the signs so went to the woodridge store and they had taken the signs down. Just letting everyone know .”
- Wendy shares on Facebook: “Socks at Walgreens 70% off. Orange signs everywhere!!! West Loop(Walgreens brand)”