Reader deals 4/14/15: Here are the deals, heads up, and requests you shared over the last 24 hours — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: email@example.com.
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- Caroline on Facebook found: “YMMV Aldi has Starburst jellybeans for .25 a bag.”
- Meg shares: “I wanted to share something I just learned. I’ve been looking for a contact lens exam so that I can buy another year’s worth of my contact lenses. Most of those cheap exams at LensCrafters and the like do not cover contact lenses. And I stumbled across this little known (to me, anyway) fact: you do not need a valid prescription to purchase contact lenses in British Columbia. And online retailers located in BC will ship to the US. I was skeptical, but my years’ supply of Accuvue arrived today and they are exactly the same ones I’ve been wearing. The site I used was http://www.visionpros.ca and I just entered the prescription info off one of my current boxes of lenses. Of course, it’s recommended to get an eye exam every year. So I will probably still go get a $19 one just to ensure good eye health. But I won’t need the pricier contact lens exam, at least not every year.”
- Print the new $1.00/2 Thomas’ coupon, because focadima comments: “My dollar tree also carries these by the brownberry bread”
- A find from Dee Clawed on Facebook: “Jewel is clearancing Mt. Olive Super Stacker dill pickles. They were marked $1.34 for large jars but rang up at .74 cents! There were also .55 cent coupons elastic-banded to the lids making for .19 cent big jars of pickles! Be careful as these are the long flat slice…not the quartered spears.”
- A confirmation of the $1.00 Crest toothpaste (use $3.00/3 in the 3/29 PG!) from Linda: “Saw the toothpaste at Mariano’s today. Still a dollar a tube. In a bin near the checkouts”
- Print the reset So Delicious coupon, because SoapboxTray found: “So Delicious: These double perfectly at Mariano’s and yogurt are regular price 1.99 so free on Wednesdays. Yum!”
- On the cheap Lactaid milk at Target, feelgood points out: “Just an FYI, the free Fairlife 2% white and chocolate milk at Meijer this week are also lactose free.”
- One from Coreena: “Hi! Need some help finding protective covers for an IPhone 6. Thoughts?? TIA!”
- Laura asks: “Has anyone else noticed that all of the flavors of Dole Squish ‘ems have hard little pieces of rind or something in them. I’ve bought different packs thinking it was just that particular pack but the hard pieces are always in there. I’ve contacted the company and even sent in one of the hard pieces and all they do is send coupons for more of the product. They are on clearance at my local jewel and I think that is maybe why. None of the other brands of these applesauce pouches have this problem.”
- Jadeyzma replies to the Smirnoff rebate question from yesterday: “Feel good, I’m still waiting on my rebate for Smirnoff too…they are definitely behind this time. I did get an email saying that it has been received and being processed. Go online to check your status…it hasn’t taken this long in the past.”
- But a heads up from Anne: “Just a heads up on the Smirnoff Rebate – make sure they send you the correct amount. I looked up to make sure I’d received my rebate (I had, about a month ago), BUT it was only for $40, not the $60 I was supposed to receive.”
- Alicia says: “I got my Smirnoff a week or two ago. Yours should be on its way!”
- And if you’ve been waiting for Kohl’s appliance rebates, good news from letsshop: “Wanted to mentioned received rebates from Kohls slow cookers deal ! Put all 4 rebates in one envelope because I was able to buy them at the store ,since they ran out of stock ! was sent in 2 CG in the amount of $40 ,took a extra 3 weeks because of stores type of receipts ): but all is well .”
- Another Easter clearance candy idea from Diane: “On the Target M & M’s, suprise I was at Target today too, LOL. Anyway, we had a buy a 9 oz or larger bag of M&M’s & get the crispy M&M’s free. I only had the Target $1/2 M&M coupon left, so got 4 bags of M&M’s ( 2 Easter & 2 Crispy) for .90 cents! No sure which insert, I think weekend of 4/12.” 4/12/15 RP.
- And a clearance candy find from Caroline on Facebook: “And if you still have the Hersey $2/3 Easter candy coupon you can pick up bags of Cadbury mini-eggs at Target for .33 cents a bag for the 10 oz bags.”
- If you’re having trouble with the codes for the Kimberly-Clark deal, a reminder from shirley: “The old code is missing a letter so try TGTE59AF. Make sure you enter this one first if your subtotal is like mine $55.xx. Hope this helps.”
- If you’re still having trouble, vicki suggests: “Try TGTCDQH5″
- A heads up from Kerri: “The Kleenex is still on the page but when you add to the cart and try to put the 10 off 50 coupon in it says you don’t have enough in your cart for that offer.”
- And Chris shares on Facebook that: “A heads up for Super Target on Diehl in Warrenville: they are resetting dairy and frozen. Lots of frozen fish and desserts plus MP and Kraft cheeses today. Cashier told me to keep checking back all week, a lot more will go on clearance instead of moving it . Works for me!”
- A find from Nancy M.: “Colgate spinbrush in box with toothpaste at Walmart are ringing up $0.59.
They had SpongeBob and Hello Kitty.”