Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- From Jay on Shrink: “Just wanted to share that the eggs/apples/oj are up to 2000 reserves now! I just found out from shrink‘s Twitter page.”
- A heads up from April on Eckrich: “it told me that I already printed the coupon. I didn’t print it now, but printed it earlier, so the coupon maybe didn’t reset.”
- Kelly posts in Hot Deals: “I’m sure most people are aware of this but it might be worth reminding them. Home Depot has free do-it-yourself building workshops for kids on the first Saturday of each month. They are usually from 9-12 but arriving after 11 means you run the risk of not getting a project kit.”
- A report from feelgood: “Went to Meijer tonight for more Scrubbing Bubbles and checked the dates on the tag. Offer is good 10/16 – 10/22.”
- Mark emails: “Did anyone order the the most recent Tribune Groupon deal? I placed my order (purchased the groupon) for two years of Sunday delivery on September 28th, and am obiding by the “fine print” rules. It’s now been three weeks, and still no paper…the description said it would start within 3 weeks. When I call the Trib, all they can say is that they haven’t received my subscription info from Groupon yet…so they pass the buck back to them. Anyone started getting the paper yet successfully? Any tips on how to proceed? My emails to Groupon went unanswered…”
- From comicbob: “Free case of water at stapes with coupon www.staples.com/coupons only good today and tomorrow”