Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- From feelgood: “Some readers were looking for cheap internet. I have one of these. Paying $18.99/mo for 10 GB of data.” It is $24.99 for refurbished FreedomPop on Groupon. The service it uses is currently scheduled to end at the end of 2015. CIt currently says “limited time” so it could end at any moment.
- He adds: “This is the lowest price I’ve seen. Currently on amazon for $89. Freedompop used to give 10 GB data free the first month. Nothing mentioned in the Groupon offer, so I did the “Ask a question” thingy and waiting for them to post. Current plans are: 1 GB free, 5 GB $9.99, 10 GB 18.99. Also, it’s wise to de-select “premier” service and auto top-up when registering the device with Freedompop, to avoid surprise charges.”
- Sharon V shares: “Just got a postcard announcing that the Mariano’s in Westchester (Wolf & 31st) is opening November 4th, yay!”
- A find from Kitty: “At the Niles Meijer, they had Driscoll’s Raspberries for $1, so free if you have the $1 survey coupons. They were VERY nice ones.” Thanks! I found them at Melrose Park today as well! And they were great – my kid ate a whole container at lunch!
- And Kitty emails: “Buy Meijer brand coffee, tea, and cocoa products between 11/2/14 and 11/22/14. Buy $5 get $1 off next total coffee, tea and cocoa purchase. Buy $10+ get $3 off next total coffee, tea, cocoa purchase. ( Doesn’t say Meijer brand, but probably is.)” It may not be, because the Meijer paper products one that was going recently printed as off any brand.
- From karen: “I am loving meijers lately with the new mperks rewards. As soon as I finish one up it renews for me so every couple weeks I get at least $8 off for spending $150 on total basket. I love that the items in the dairy,health care, cleaners exc also go to total basket! It’s become my favorite store! I’ve done the $5/$50 on mperks( good only wed, thurs,fri) twice already and both times after coupons I only spent about $20 but got credit for spending the $50 on rewards! What a deal, everyone should check it out!” I did a write-up on the new rewards here if anyone needs more information.
- A question from karen: “Did anyone do the tide deal and have it work? I’d like to do it but don’t want to go to the trouble if it doesn’t work if you need to stay above the $25 AFTER coupons.” I did and was well under $25 after coupons and it printed fine for me twice.
- Anne responds: “I did not do the exact deal, but similar and it worked for me. I bought 4 Tide HE (2 Unscented/2 Regular) and 1 Swiffer Wet-Jet Sweeper Refill ($5.59). I used 2 $2/1 Tide MFR, 1 $3/2 Tide MFR, 1 $0.40/1 Swiffer MFR, 1 $3/1 Target, and 1 $1/Laundry Care at Meijer purchase. Went through self-check, handed over my 1 Target coupon, which they accepted no problem. (Have had problems in the past on and off, though, with their coupon policy interpretation.) I went that route because I needed the Swiffer, and it allowed me to use that Meijer Catalina coupon I had. Sorry, don’t do m-Perks, so I can’t speak for that aspect of the deal. Cat printed no problem. Total before coupons was close to $30, and my net was $13 and some change, which I was pleased with.”
- Kristen likes Twice: “Bought my first item today and paid $5.12, basically the shipping. Thanks for the code!”
- Sent over by Kitty: “I found a Try Me Free Delsym up to $14 off information slip in a CVS. To download the request form, do to www.delsym.com. Starts 11-1-14; expires 3-31-15.”
- A tip from Patty for those looking for the Energizer batteries with codes: “check back in the photo dept. There’s a battery secition there, and many of the energizers have rebate stickers. None of the batteries near the front checkout lanes had them. This was at the Crystal Lake store.”