Here are the best Chicago Meijer deals and coupon matchups I see for the four day Easter sale running 4/16/14 – 4/19/14. See the matchups for the Meijer ad running through 4/16 here.
- Meijer accepts competitor store coupons, and you can read the Meijer coupon policy here.
- Load your mPerks digital coupons here. And, Meijer participates in the Ibotta cash back grocery mobile app.
- Check out the sneak peek online ad here. (Be sure to switch locations to your own store.) And, check out the current online ad here.
(Note: Smaller neighborhood grocery Chicago Meijers such as Niles, Melrose Park, Berwyn, and Orland Park, go off a different ad than other Chicago Meijers, so some of your deals may differ from those shown here. Please verify in your own ad. Other states, Northwest Indiana, and downstate IL are on the Sunday-Thursday ad schedule, so sales there start the Sunday before the Thursday they start in Chicagoland in IL.)
Meijer deals for the four day Easter sale
- Cook’s spiral sliced half ham, $1.27/lb limit 2.
- XL pineapple, $1.99.
- Meijer ice cream or purple cow, $2.50.
- Aunt Millie’s rolls, BOGO. Print $.35/1 here.
- Cool Whip, $.99.
- Dole pineapple or mandarin oranges, $.89. Use $.50/2 in the 4/6 SS or print $1.00/3 here. As low as three for $1.67 after the $1.00/3 coupon, or $.56 a can.
- Select Meijer veggies, $.69.
- Swanson 32 oz box broth, $1.95. Print $1.00/2 here.
- Select Entenmann’s, BOGO.
- Aunt Jemima syrup or pancake mix, $2.50.
- Eggland’s Best eggs, $2.00. Use $.35/1 in the 2/2 SS.
- Meijer frozen potatoes, $2.00.
- Lay’s chips, BOGO.
- Triscuit, $1.99. Use $1.00/1 in the 4/13 SS1.
- Nestle Toll House morsels, $2.00. Use $.75/2 in the 4/6 SS.
- Dean’s dips, $1.25.
- Vanity Fair napkins, $2.00.
- Ocean Spray cocktail, $1.79.
- 4/16-4/19, get 15% off general merchandise and 20% off apparel excludes sporting goods dept. when you use your Meijer credit card.