Reader Deals 8/29/15: Here are the deals, heads up, and requests you shared over the last 24 hours — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- Allison G also has had issues with Ibotta card-linked offers: “Ditto on the issues with Mariano’s and Ibotta! It sucks. I wish we could just upload the receipt still. I even took my card number out to see if I could submit the old way and no such luck.”
- Sophie got a Pledge Catalina alert — see above.
- Jane found a Menards deal I missed: “Free Hoover carpet cleaner after rebate! Page 16, I know I am getting these since we have a cat that throws up all the time and we NEED a spot cleaner. Limit 4 cans it says.”
- Amy is wondering: “Any deals on iPod touch? I have a friend who is looking to buy her daughter one”
- On the free 60 day membership coupon in the 8/30 inserts, feelgood points out: “Sam’ Club has a 10% upcharge on one day passes, which are not considered memberships. This coupon is for a membership, so no 10% upcharge.”
- And on the coupon for the free instant savings book, he adds: “Here’s what’s in the Instant Savings book, if it’s the same one you get with the coupon. Says “More than $5,000 in offers”, saw some nice deals there! http://catalog.samsclub.com/instantsavings/national/app.php?RelId=126.96.36.199“
- Kari O. points out: “The Garnier deals gets a little better if you got the Target beauty box with $3/$15 Beauty Purchase that expires 9/6. Pretty much just add a cosmetic, skin care or hair care filler to hit $15 and it will be free.” The deal again: Buy four participating Garnier psa $2.99 = $11.96, use four $2.00/1 in the 8/30 RP = $3.96, get a $5 gift card.