Here are the best Chicago Meijer deals and coupon matchups I see for the St. Patrick’s Day Sunday sale ad running 3/9/14 – 3/12/14, using the online ad for the Bolingbook IL (Boughton Rd.) location. See all of the weekly Meijer deals here.
- Meijer accepts competitor store coupons, and you can read the Meijer coupon policy here.
- Load your mPerks digital coupons here. And, Meijer participates in the Ibotta cash back grocery mobile app.
- Check out the sneak peek online ad here. (Be sure to switch locations to your own store.) And, check out the current online ad here.
(Note: Smaller neighborhood grocery Chicago Meijers such as Niles, Melrose Park, Berwyn, and Orland Park, go off a different ad than other Chicago Meijers, so some of your deals may differ from those shown here. Please verify in your own ad. Other states, Northwest Indiana, and downstate IL are on the Sunday-Thursday ad schedule, so sales there start the Sunday before the Thursday they start in Chicagoland in IL.)
- Boneless center cut pork loin chops family pack, $2.99/lb.
- Brownberry bread or Beefsteak rye, BOGO. Use $1.00/1 Beefsteak in the 3/9 SS.
- Flat cut corned beef, $2.47/lb.
- Cabbage, $.24/lb.
- 5 lb red or Klondike Rose potatoes, $2.50.
- Birds Eye recipe ready, 3/$5.00. Use $1.00/1 in the 1/12 SS (exp. 3/9!) or print $.75/1 here.
- Lay’s potato chips, BOGO.