Reader deals 3/29/15: Here are the deals, heads up, and requests you shared over the last 24 hours — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- Jane noticed: “I didn’t know where to put this; but did you notice after we had the discussion about the Snap Bonus deal with the Scarletts and the Nature Valley being the same $2+$1=$3 and them saying you get MORE money when you buy them both at the same time……they now upped the Bonus to $3.25? So someone actually reads comments and decided to check their math! We now will really get an extra quarter! Yeah us!”
- She also comments: “I found the phone # CS line also very nice and helpful too! I forgot to mention that after I spastically clicked on the wasabi snacks instead of the Nature Valley granola offer (because they both were green bags!) duh….but it was fine and they just denied the wasabi and credited me for the granola the next day. I just got my 1st check from them today, I saved up $31.50! Awesome program!”
- From Laura: “On the Essential Everyday site there is a coupon for 50 cents off any one Essential Everyday salad dressing. There is also a new Buy 2, get 1 Free Buddy Fruits coupon on coupons.com“
- A find from Jane: “Download the digital coupon for a BOGO Friskies cat treats $1.25 for both!”
- John W shares: “If you’re near Skokie, Pie Five Pizza (they cook a personal pizza in 5 minutes) is opening April 3 at 3306 Touhy. You can RSVP to try a free pizza at specific times on March 31 or April 1, http://www.piefivepizza.com/event-rsvp/lincolnwoodvipevent/. If you’re on Yelp, you can RSVP for a free tasting on April 1, http://www.yelp.com/events/skokie-cmye-pie-five-pizza-sneak-peek-tasting. Their Circle of Crust rewards program gets you a free pizza on your half-birthday. Later in April, they will open in Naperville and Schaumberg, so they may have similar deals soon.”
- From BethP on the free Redbox rental code: “I think this code works multiple times – I realized I used it on 3/20 when the first post came out on MUM (see post from feelgood for link), then used it yesterday when I saw this post and it worked. I tried renting another movie today and it still worked. YMMV, but may be worth trying!”
- From SmartShopper: “Thanks for posting the 25% off Groupon code. I purchased the Santa’s Village tickets! Two tickets for $19.50 is a bargain! That is $9.75 each ticket!”
- Looking for a use for the $2.00 Peet’s coupon in the 3/29 inserts? Comicbob found that: “Peets kcups are on sale at jewel”
- Kathy shares on Facebook that the “Shorewood Mariano’s has organic strawberries for 99 cents!”
- From feelgood: “For those who shop at Meijer stores other than Chicago or Indianapolis areas (I think NW Indiana works for those in the south suburbs), great deal on Magnum or Good Humor Ice Cream, $3.00 each tomorrow 3/29 only. With the $3.00 off every 3 mPerks coupon, Magnum boxes are only $2.00 each. And with the $2.50 off every 2 mPerks coupon, Good Humor boxes are only $1.75 each. $3.00 sale runs all week starting Sunday, but the mPerks coupons expire 3/29.”
- A helpful tip from Suzann: “Another use for white vinegar—use to make buttermilk for baking recipes. 1 tablespoon to a cup of milk. I learned this from my mother many years ago–beats having
to buy a quart of buttermilk.”
- Ideas for the spend $50 get a $10 gift card coupon from Valentina S.: “I saved $2.00/2 Evol burritos coupons, two $3.00/1 Ling Ling MQs for this event since there was $10/$50 Target coupon the week before Easter last year. Eggs will be $.99/dozen. I also printed $3/$15 select perishable foods TQ, good on fresh fruit, vegetables, and fresh bakery.”
- If you still have any free 12 pack coupons from My Coke Rewards, Benita points out they will help you get up to $50 for the spend $50 get a $10 gift card coupon.