Reader deals 4/18/15: Here are the deals, heads up, and requests you shared over the last 24 hours — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- Courtesy feelgood: Get an unlocked 32GB Amazon Fire Phone for $189, and it comes with a free year of Amazon Prime.
- If you also get this from the magic coupon machine, Kelly comments: “My CVS had Finish gelpacs and power balls 25 ct boxes on sale for $4. Today the magic machine gave me a $1.50 off one Finish or Cascade dish detergent. Combined that with the 50 cent coupon off Finish Gelpac/Powerball from recent Sunday paper and paid $2.00 for the box. Almost as good as the $2.15 coupon!”
- If you’re going today and want to match the Menard’s 11% rebate through 4/18, feelgood notes: “For the 11% match, Home Depot does it by mail. You get a Home Depot Gift card after you submit a rebate form and copy of your Home Depot receipt. Here’s the rebate form.”
- Something to look for from Kelly: “So, Jewel has this weird deal going on this week where you buy 2 Twizzlers ($1.77 each) and get $1 off Jewel 24pk water bottles ($2.49- $1=$1.49). Well, at the display by the entrance at the North Wheaton Jewel, they had buy 1 get 1 free tear pads on the Twizzlers. So paid $3.26 for all 3.”
- From joan: “If you still have McCormick 75 cents off coupons use at Meijers ,I used mine for salt grinder ,had only 6 so took a pass on one free when you buy 10 , so 25 cents each ,very happy(:”
- Valentina S. comments: “I stopped by CS and got approved stack of printable Target and MQs $1.00/2 Red Baron pizza which is on sale now at Meijer, 2/$6.00.”
- More problems with coupons + mPerks $/$$ off, from feelgood: “Went to the Homer Glen Meijer tonight, what a disaster! Wanted to use the $10/$75 mPerks. Rang up over $75 in groceries at the full-serve, the $10 came off. Had a manufacturer coupon for a free Smart Ones smoothie, it rang up $2.19, only $1.17 came off from that coupon. Had a $1.00/2 and a $2.00/3 Stouffers manufacturer coupon, neither one came off, although the cashier was quick to throw them in her drawer. And those were only 3 coupons, I had about 12-15 more to go. Supervisor was called over, she’s telling me since I already got $10 off, any coupons I use are prorated. I told her what’s the point of giving me $10 off, then taking it back by shortchanging my coupons. Left everything behind and walked away.”
- Be forewarned if you are looking at the free-after-rebate Green Envy house wash in tomorrow’s ad. Charlotte found: “Just on a note on the Green Envy Housewash (I know it’s free, but still) 1 star across the board.”
- nilo asks: “I need help trying to find a stay at home job, any suggestions?”
- Looking at the Persil detergent sale + coupon? From Charlotte: “We used Persil at times when we lived in the Netherlands (20 years ago… I feel so old now). It’s laundry detergent. Then again, I’m not picky about my detergents … Aha! Also, it used to be Dixan, which is a brand I’m VERY familiar with, they must have re-branded during the time we lived in the Netherlands. Anyway, I was highly allergic to Dixan, so I won’t be getting Persil. “