- $12 ($25 value) for an entertainment package for one child
- Includes one wristband for unlimited rides and 20 game tokens
- The little gamer will also get a child-sized pizza and small pop
There’s a Kalahari Water Park Resort deal on LivingSocial, if you’re heading to the Wisconsin Dells! Prices start at $159 for a one-night stay for up to six people in a two-bedroom, two-bathroom suite, Sundays through Thursdays. Get another 15% off of that with code 15BACK through 8/17. You get water park admission + theme park passes for six included in this price.
- Use on… pizza and arcade tokens at Kiddie Kingdom?
- Carpet cleaning?
- No-chip manicure?
- dSLR photography class?
- Magic Waters water park?
- Bikram yoga?
- Buzz gourmet burgers for two?
LivingSocial has half off passes to the Great Midwest Train Show at the DuPage County Fairgrounds. Even better: Today only, get another 15% off those with code AUG15OFF!
A four hour intro to dSLR photography class in Schaumburg is $49 — $41.65 after code AUG15OFF. I took this before, and it was very good.
- Lots more: Browse around and get 15% off a deal of your choice through 8/11 with code AUG15OFF.
Terms and Conditions:
*Maximum savings of $50 USD on purchases made in USD Dollars, $50 CAD on purchases made in CAD Dollars.
Promo code must be used between August 8, 2014 12:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) and August 11, 2014, 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time)
Promo codes may only be used on new purchases and cannot be applied to previous purchases.
Promotion requires a LivingSocial account, and is subject to terms and conditions found at here.
Entire amount must be used in one transaction; no partial redemptions; may not be combined with any other offer including the Daily Gem.
Promo codes not valid for ticket or Deal purchases required to be completed on a third party site.
Promo codes may not be used on purchases of LivingSocial Gift Cards.
LivingSocial reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time.
This offer is single-use and non-transferrable.
If you return your purchase, you will be refunded the amount paid.
Offer good while supplies last.
Void where prohibited.
Valid in the US and Canada only.
Over at LivingSocial this weekend, get 15% off a deal of your choice with code 15school! What are you going to get?
- TCBY Oswego?
- Magic Waters Waterpark tickets?
- Boudoir photography?
- Golf at the Hickory Hills Country Club?
- Cupcake decorating class?
- Comic Con?
- Pinocchio’s Pizza & Pub?
- Luby’s Pub?
- Hokkaido Sushi?
So many choices, so little time…
- Check out everything from Comic Con in Rosemont to archery camp in Broadview to gourmet burgers and craft beer for two at Buzz in Chicago to Raging Waves in Yorkville to Magic Waters in Cherry Valley…
What are you going to get?
- Use on yesterday’s water park deals, or grab an extra discount on OPI nail polish, a bluetooth shower speaker, The Melting Pot, and more!
Here are some current water park deals for you guys for the last month of summer! First, on LivingSocial, $29 gets you two general admission tickets to Raging Waves in Yorkville.
LivingSocial and Groupon have basically identical deals going for Magic Waters in Cherry Valley, so pick your poison:
- At LivingSocial: $12 gets you an all-day admission pass for one.
- Over at Groupon, $24 for all-day admission for two; $48 for all-day admission for four.
You can also get half off at the Hidden Creek Aqua Park in Highland Park: $14 for one-day admission for two, or $26 for one-day admission for four.
At the Oasis Water Park in Bloomingdale, $9 gets you full-day admission for two; $18 gets you full-day admission for four; $27 gets you full-day admission for six.