Reader Deals 7/6/15: Here are the deals, heads up, and requests you shared over the last 24 hours — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- On the new high value Petco coupon, from Jaci: “Used my coupons at petsmart no problem! 2 bags of grain free dog food they had a ton of varieties!”
- And Daisy comments: “Purchased the small bag of dog food this morning from Petco for $3.71 after coupon with tax.”
- And from SmartShopper, who also supplied the above photos: “I was just at the Woodfield/Schaumburg Petsmart store today (Monday). The Purina pro plan cat food cost starts at $12.99, so your net cost Per bag would be $2.99 after coupon. The Pierina pro plan cat litter is still on sale for $9.99. The cat litter will be free after coupon.”
- Confirmation that the Hormel movie deal works great, from Jan: “I was able to buy 6 pepperoni at Dollar Tree and submit for 2 free tickets. I got 2 codes texted to me from Hormel. I was able to use the free tickets to see Inside Out this weekend. I’m hoping to get to Dollar Tree again this week to get 6 more:)”
- Liz shares: “Free ice coffee with the Dunkin donut app today only”
- Martha asks: “HI Rachel, our family is buying a home after almost 10 years of renting. We are getting excited about the prospect of painting our own walls (a color other than white!). Do you or your readers know of the best frugal (frugal, not cheap) way to buy paint by the gallon? Are there certain times of year that are better than others or certain retailers that offer better deals than others for quality paint? Thanks!”
- Some great fare finds from feelgood: “For anyone planning fall travel, Southwest has some amazing deals right now. I checked September travel dates from Chicago, fares each way are as low as:
New Orleans $49
Ft Lauderdale $59
Las Vegas $79 Easiest way to check is to go to http://www.southwest.com then click Flight at the very top of the screen, then click Low Fare Calendar. You select the month, then enter origin and destination along with a month, and the lowest fares for every day that month will appear.”