Reader deals 7/26/16: Here are some of the deals, heads up, and requests you shared recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: [email protected]
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
- Enjoying morning Amazon Oddities like this giant plush neuron? Patty points out: “My daughter just graduated with a degree in Neuroscience and this was actually the perfect gift for her! And when my other daughter studied the Brain in 7th grade science class, her class thought it was so cool! Odd to some perhaps, but if you’re studying the brain, it’s actually quite ideal. LOL”
- Picking up free CeraVe at Dollar Tree? Christian points out: “And its effectiveness for its targeted application is “questionable”: http://www.paulaschoice.com/beautypedia-skin-care-reviews/by-brand/cerave/_/Intensive-Stretch-Marks-Cream“
- Jane comments: “The Cerave coupon actually scanned at my store. I checked Walmart.com and this is $19+. No exp. date on tube, so worth the tax price!”
- Artie emails: “If you’ve recently purchased a snack from Potbelly or are thinking about trying one such as their delicious Oatmeal Chocolate Chip or Chocolate Brownie Cookie or something else take this survey and get a coupon for a free sandwich mailed to you. www.potbellysurvey.com/snack Survey took me about 5 minutes to complete. Expect coupon in 4-6 weeks”
- Several of you pointed out in comments here and on Facebook that the Jewel registers are not actually enforcing the advertised limit 4 on the $.99 Lucerne cheese, if you’d like to pick up a bunch in one transaction. (Sale runs through today!)
- And recipe ideas from christine: “I love the cheese variety at Jewel this week. I bought the shredded Parm because it was a nice size for this recipe http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/garlic-cheese-bread/. The swiss chunks are great for pizza when you mix with traditional mozzarella. Going to pick up a few more today since everyone snacks on the swiss and I need it for recipes…”
- In response to the question from a couple days ago about money belts, Mimi says: “I got a money belt at Carson’s in the luggage department. I use it when I travel.”
- Kari O says: “TJ Maxx, Marshall’s and Ross all have travel belts cheap. Especially if you check the clearance section.”
- And TracyS comments: “I got a “go belt” from fry’s in downers grove. It’s not convenient for me, so I used Google express, but hopefully it’s closer to you.”
- From maria: “Target sells money belts in their travel section.”
- And Monique says: “We have an unused money belt that I ordered in March for my daughter. We’re in LaGrange.
We paid $17 on Amazon C+F Travel Wallet Belt RFID Safe Pocket, Waterproof, Hidden Undercover Waist Stash“
- If you are buying the Nestle pouch candy on this week’s Walgreens deals, feelgood found: “For the $3.49 BOGO Nestle Pouch Candy, you can submit for a $5 rebate (limit 2 separate submissions) here: http://promoreceipt.com/ And here’s a list of participating products: http://promoreceipt.com/Participating%20Products%20Nestle.pdf“