Reader Deals 11/6/15: Here are the deals, heads up, and requests you shared over the last 48 hours or so — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- A plug from Lori for Butera: “I have really been enjoying shopping at Butera lately. The new store in my neighborhood, is clean and neat. They have a decent produce section, and their meat is reasonable priced and good quality! It also has that small town grocery feel. In addition that have had some rockin deals!”
The Children’s Place
- Elizabeth shares on Facebook: “The Christmas buy a gift card get a gift are starting. Sadly this is buy $40+ in gift cards and get a $10/$40 coupon. Thanks CP!”
Deal of the day
- On the Family Guy building sets deal from cj: “So, is it my understanding that if you do not want the magazine, you can send the receipt in and ask for the $? I saw this once I clicked on the link to read the details of the deal. Just want to make sure I am understanding. Thanks!” That’s what it looks like — FULL OFFER AND REFUND DETAILS: The magazine offer is valid for U.S subscribers only. Please allow 6-8 weeks for the delivery of your first issue of Rachael Ray Everyday magazine. If you have an existing subscription to Rachael Ray Everyday, your subscription will be extended for an additional year. Each magazine is valued at $9. If you would like a refund for this offer of a magazine subscription, please print out your email receipt and mail within 30 days to the following address to receive a cash allowance for its stated value: Rachael Ray Everyday Promotion, 1151 Cleveland St. Clearwater, FL 33755.
- A reminder from Joanne: “FYI: For those of you looking for pharmacy coupons – grab some Jewel-Osco ads – it’s in this week’s sale ad -the coupon began on 11/4 – ends on 11/23 – It says “earn up to $75” so traditionally that has meant you get a $25 gift card with your first new or transferred script, and then if you fill five more you get a $50 gift card”
- A deal from elizabetha: “Jewel has pinnacle vodka on sale for 10.99, pair this with $2.00 from Ibota and in Meijer’s ad there is a $2.00 manu. coupon for $7.00 vodka”
Kellogg’s Family Rewards
- From Catherine: “Saw this on Totally Target: On Kellogg’s Family Rewards enter SWEE-TREW-ARDS-4YOU for 100 points.”
King Arthur flour
- Suzann shares that they have free shipping on parchment right now.
- Joanne asks: “Does any one know what the black friday deals are at verizon – we need new phones – but i guess we can wait the three weeks if the deal is worth it.”
- And Sarah replies to yesterday’s question about water heaters: “Regarding the water heater, I would call around and ask a few reputable plumbers or hvac places (maybe check yelp?) for quotes on replacement units. In our experience Home Depot was where we started but the water heaters and installations were most expensive there. It seemed that letting the plumber get it directly from his supplier was most affordable. Hope that helps.”
- Samantha shares: “If anyone has a kid who wants the Fur Real Friends StarLily Unicorn -here’s a Target deal -it’s a whooping $95 but I used Target’s 25% off toy coupon from the holiday book and a 10% cartwheel -it brought the price down to $64 dollars. My daughter had Target gift cards from her birthday to spend so with mom’s coupons she had enough. (and no I don’t think it’s worth it but hard to convince a 7 year old of that!)”
UPS My Choice
- On UPS My Choice, Artie comments: “RE:UPS My Choice I’ve been using an app called Slice on my android. http://www.slice.com/home It notifies you of shipments from just about every major retailer and Ebay too. It also has a price drop alert feature that will notify you of a lower price on an item you’ve bought so that possibly you can get get a refund for the difference you paid.