6PM deal today — Seven7, Lucky, Request and more. These Seven7 burnout flare pants are just $12.99 shipped!
Check out this huge sale on UGG and UGG Collection over on 6PM, and all with free shipping! Boots, sandals, slippers, bags, apparel — I’ve sorted by % off for you so you can see all the choices hovering at about 60% off.
… the less you pay, the more you can do! Check out the big KEEN sale on 6PM today, all with free shipping. Styles for men, women, and kids starting under $20.00 shipped.
Today on 6PM, pick up Lugz for $29.99 or less! These boots are made for stompin’… and that’s just what they’ll do.
Also check out this footwear sale on Patagonia, Bogs, KEEN and more — everything on this one, $39.99 or less.
Here are the deals, heads up, and requests you shared over the last 24 hours — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: email@example.com.
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
Reader deals 2/16/15
- On today’s Presidents’ Day Clearance sale, Marta notes: “I heard that 6pm also started charging tax, just like amazon.” And Anne follows up on that: “Could be! 6PM is a Zappos company & Zappos was purchased a few years ago by Amazon!”
- On today’s Presidents’ Day sale, chris comments: “They do have free shipping also with Shoprunner and you can use code PRESDOT15 on yellow dot items.”
- Erin spotted the Lee Kum Kee sauces too: “They were 3.49 ea. Three flavors: Lettuce wraps, Broccoli and beef, and Orange chicken. They were in the Asian food isle. The Hoisin sauce in a bottle was 2.99 but not BOGO.” $1.00/1 coupon in the 1/25 SS.
- From Charlotte on Facebook: “$6 winter coats at Meijer in bolingbrook, by the expressway. Toddler sizes. Girl’s costs too.”
- Maria shares: “From the Kellogg’s Family Rewards website, enter PANCAKEFORPOINTS for 25 bonus points. Expires 2/23/15.”
- Victoria asks: “Has anyone found at ultra the Mennen Speed Stick?” The right size to be free with $1.00 coupon?
- Maureen comments: “Both CVS and Wags have Valentines’s candy at 50% off. I used two $1 off two bags Hershey’s chocolate for an even “sweeter” deal.” Coupon is found in the 1/4 SS1.
It’s a huge Presidents’ Day clearance sale on 6PM! 7 for All Mankind, John Varvatos, NIC+ZOE, BCGB Generation and more. Shipping is free on everything, always.
6PM is keeping it thematic this Presidents’ Day with their red, white, and blue sale! Fun to browse this one, with prices up to 80% off + free shipping.
On the 6PM Valentine’s Day sale today, anything on this page is $28 shipped — from Chuck Taylor to Relic to Reebok to C Label to Nine West and more.
Frye is on sale on 6PM today — and alas, “sale” is a relative term when it comes to Frye, but a nice discount off regular prices, if nothing else! While the bag I’ve been coveting is still quite expensive, I’m now coveting some expensive boots to go with. So window shop with me, and enjoy.
One of today’s featured sales on 6PM: Nine West, and you can pick up shoes, boots, and apparel at a nice discount with free shipping. It makes you wonder: Will there ever be a TEN West? And what if this one … goes to ELEVEN?