Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Kelly shares: “ALSO, a great deal on raspberries! Only $1. They are marked as 2/$4 but ring up at a $1. And darn it, they are NOT Driscoll’s but that would have been too good to be true! The cashier said they have been ringing up $1 yesterday and today (Monday) and didn’t know when or if that would change.”
- Charlotte posts on Facebook: “By the bys, did you know that at least here in Bolingbrook, the library offers free kindle loans? I’m currently reading 50 shades of Grey, but I also saw they had big titles like Game of Thrones available. It’s a 2 week loan, but you can most likely loan it again and again. At least my $19 kindle is getting a work out “
- From Eliza: “Friends of the family just moved into the city (Gold Coast) – any suggestions on a good housewarming gift for a young couple with an 8 month old? I’d like something Chicago specific, maybe something fun to do for baby and SAHM to do, but I’m drawing a giant blank. TIA!”
- Liza is wondering: “Do anybody know how to put all target giftcards together on the target app”
- VB asks: “Help we need advice on lawn care. We have a really bad weed problem and some of them are the really prickly ones that are tough to pull out. The hubby thinks that we should call a landscaper but I am afraid of that price tag. I think we should attempt to take care of the problem ourselves but like I said it has gotten really bad. Any suggestions on products? I heard round up was good.”
- A response from julie: “It will really depend on the type of weed, some respond well to weed and feed type treatments while other may not. As for Roundup, make sure which product you are looking at. Some of their products are for clearing everything, including the grass.”
- Tammy adds: “Trimec Classic works great on weeds. Try and find the concentrate. Roundup will kill your grass.”
- Debbie reports: “I found the scotch tape back in the school supplies with the post-it notes (on the opposite side) for $1.02. It was a colored plastic. The coupon for the post-it notes wasn’t taking and the clerk said it was for a cube (pictured) but he manually put it through anyway. I didn’t see any cubes anyway. (Champaign Target)” See information on both deals here.
- And gfamily95 sends over: “Saw this in the ‘back to school’ supply area. Scotch tape $1.02 signage. Used the $1.00 off Scotch tape or scissors item Target printable. Only .02 cents for Scotch tape! No issues or beeps! NOTE: coupon states, ‘one coupon or offer per guest.’”
- On the ship to store deals, Beth confirms: “I did call and ask about manufacturers coupons because you can always go to CS after a transaction with your coupons and get reimbursed, but they said no, you couldn’t get reimbursed with an emailed receipt, just a register receipt, something about the way it’s scanned in or something. I was hoping to use the $1.50 off coupons as well as the free wipes coupon from this last sundays paper! Oh well, still a good deal on diapers!”
- SoapboxTray emails: “I purchased 8 Downy Free & Gentle on price cut for $6.99 = $55.92. Minus the $10. discount for store ship. Minus $20. (2 $10. gift cards for 4 select purchases, btw other downy scents are included). Minus $2.30 for using Red Card. I will submit for the rebate another $10. *Minus another $10. *I also had the egift card from purchasing and picking up the 2 Bounty and 2 Charmin). OOP Paid $35.10 with tax. My total will end up being: $15.10 after rebate and gift cards. That is $1.89 a bottle. By the way I was too having issues with the store pickup selection but I waited until later on in the day and then it worked fine. It will actually be $10 less for me because I had that extra $10 gift card, but if you didn’t have it, you would pay 45.92 approx and then get $20 in GC and $10 on rebate. Hope that makes sense still comes to $15.10.”
- On the L’Oreal Advanced deal, anna asks: “did any one try it?”
- Laura reports: “I just did this L’Oreal shampoo/conditioner deal today (Tuesday). I did the above directions but bought the following: 1 shampoo $3.99 sale price 1 conditioner $3.99 sale price 2 hair spray $3.99 sale price each I only got ONE $1.50 RR and I think that this is due to the fact that I purchased two hairspray products and did not stick to just shampoo and conditioner. However, I did receive 6750 BR points! There is a Catalina printing on these products: L’Oreal Advanced Haircare Product, Any, Walgreens 7/7/2014 – 8/3/2014 Buy 2, Get $1.50 RR Buy 3, Get $3.00 RR The Catalina does say “ANY” so I’m not sure why I only received one $1.50 RR.”
- A find from comicbob: “Walgreens had bottles of One-A-Day gummy vitamins on sale for $5.99. Use $3.00 off coupon from this weeks paper and get 3,000 points for buying 2.”
- From jackie on the Dr. Pepper deal: “Targets price is also 4/$10. I price matched at Walmart for this deal with no problems”
- And something to look for from julie: “Dr. Pepper fans keep an eye out for any 12-packs you currently have with a Fandango movie promotion on the box. There are $0.55/1 2 liter and $1/1 12-pack or 2 2-liters on the inside of the box.”