Raise has a number of Southwest Airlines gift cards at 5%-6% off face value. New Raise customers can use code RAISE75AF for $5/$75 through 4/30 for additional savings. If you’re planning a trip, why not save a little more on airfare?!
Let’s get away! Here’s a roundup of a few current waterpark deals on the daily deal sites. If you are planning on using one of these for spring break, check blackout dates. Also note that taxes and resort fees are generally extra.
Here’s a Timber Ridge Lake Geneva waterpark deal on Groupon — starting at $99 a night (+ fees). Dates run into May, but there are blackout dates, so see if it will work for you…
- Stay for up to five in a one-bedroom suite with four daily water-park passes or stay for up to seven in a two-bedroom suite with six daily water-park passes
- Half off lift tickets 3/21-3/31/14 (weather permitting)
- Dates into May
Dells deal at the Atlantis Waterpark! Rates starting at $59 a night (plus fees), with dates into May. Although their own waterpark is smaller, you get access to BOTH the on site water park AND passes to Chula Vista, just five miles away.
It’s likely that Wisconsin Dells has more water slides per capita than any other spot on the planet. The area’s multitude of water parks includes more than 20 indoor facilities that stay open all year round. Just a few miles south of town, you can splash around in one such park at the Atlantis Waterpark Hotel. The onsite Aqua Kingdom is equipped with two 40-foot-long tunnel slides as well as gentle spray features that are perfect for younger kids. You can also soak in the whirlpool or perfect your backstroke in the lap pool.
Your stay includes free passes to the massive Chula Vista water park, located 5 miles away. Here you’ll enjoy 80,000 square feet of indoor attractions, including a high-speed water coaster, a languid tropical river, and a Mayan temple with an enormous tipping bucket.
- $159 ($255 value) for Sunday through Thursday check-in: one-night stay for up to six guests in a Family Fireplace Suite or Lone Wolf Condo
- $209 ($324 value) for Friday check-in: one-night stay for up to six guests in a Family Fireplace Suite or Lone Wolf Condo
- Includes six waterpark wristbands and $25 resort credit
Here’s another Dells deal at the Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites starting at just $59 a night. This hotel does NOT have its own water park, but the deal comes with passes to the nearby Chula Vista resort.
The newly remodeled Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites is located just off I-90 and I-94, providing a convenient landing pad for adventures in and around Wisconsin Dells. With complimentary breakfast, included passes to a nearby indoor water park, and a 24-hour casino shuttle, this Best Western makes for a fun Dells vacation even when it’s cold out. Spacious rooms, an attached 24-hour restaurant, and a large (and extra-warm) indoor pool round out the amenities.
- Indoor water-park passes let guests splash through 80,000 square feet of slides, water coasters, and a lazy river at the nearby Chula Vista Resort.
- Classic Dells attractions such as Ripley’s Believe It or Not and Jeremy Allen’s Grand Illusions are within a mile of the hotel.
- Moons Over My Hammy and other casual fare is available at the onsite 24-hour Denny’s, and a continental breakfast with oatmeal, waffles, fruit, yogurt, juices, milk, and coffee is also available.
- Stay for up to six in a Cabana Hana suite or Hana suite
- Six water-park passes
- One family dinner complete with two-topping pizza, pasta, dessert, and six soft drinks
- Dates into April
Or head to the King’s Pointe Waterpark Resort in Storm Lake, IA, starting at $99 a night. Use code 2014FEB20 through today 2/23 to drop that to just $79.20!
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Standard Double Queen Room with City View, Fridays or Saturdays, without Breakfast for Four ($99) or with Breakfast for Four ($109)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Standard Double Queen Room with City View, Fridays and Saturdays, with Breakfast for Four and Four Movie Tickets ($219)
- Combine Up to Two One-Night Vouchers to Extend Your Stay
Escape the cold and make a splash at this 20,000-square-foot indoor water park, featuring slides, a lazy river, and more.
I got this offer for a free official Travel Alaska state travel guide and just had to share because… it’s been warmer there on many dates this winter than by me in Chicago. What a topsy turvy world we live in… Look! They have grass!
Yeah, this looks much better than the view out MY window right now… On Groupon, get $50 off your already discounted getaways of $250+ with code FLASH50OFF250 through 2/13 or while supplies last.
Traveling for spring break or early summer vacation? Right now you can get $20 off $200 at Hotels.com with the code FEBOFF20! Must book by 2/16/14 and travel by 7/1/14.
This one is interesting: Pay $5 for an AmazonLocal voucher that gets you up to 25% off a Virgin America flight!
Sometimes you need to get away, and we’re not just talking about a weekend road trip. Escape this winter with Virgin America, the award-winning California airline that’s making flying good again. Grab your winter getaway by January 15, 2014, to escape between January 8 and March 6, 2014.
- $5 for up to 25% off (restrictions apply) a Virgin America flight
- Take 15% off (restrictions apply): Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday
- Take 25% off (restrictions apply): Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday
- Fly in new, high-tech planes with fleet-wide Wi-Fi, power plugs, and more
- Grab a custom leather seat at virginamerica.com for award-winning food, drinks, and entertainment on demand
Read all the restrictions and fine print before purchasing to make sure this will work for you.
Chicago’s Essex Inn has a Black Friday flash sale on January hotel rooms.
Chicago’s Essex Inn is offering 50% off your 2nd night for two night stays in January 2014, and with room rates starting from only $99 + tax, that is one seriously good hotel deal for a great Michigan Avenue hotel!
The hotel is clean, modern and comfortable, and it has nice amenities, like a swimming pool, a sauna and a fitness center, which guests can use for free. The Inn also runs a free shuttle to the shops of the Magnificent Mile, and up to the Museum Campus. Just ask at reception for the timetable. I also like their range of hotel packages, which range from including theater tickets or pro sports tickets, to tickets to see Buddy Guy. Some of these would make great holiday gifts for your friends and family.
Here’s the fine print on this deal:
- Get 50% off your 2nd night for stays in January 2014
- Rates start at $99 plus tax
- Valid for stays in January 2014 only
- Limited availability, rates subject to change
- Advance reservations required
- Pre-paid at the time of booking, non-refundable
- Cannot be combined with any other offers
Go to the Essex Inn’s website to book this deal.
Here’s a great Black Friday weekend travel holiday deal for you: Offer runs through Cyber Monday! Over at Hotels.com, they’re running a Book a Hotel for a Night, get the second night for a dollar sale. Book by 12/2, Travel by 12/31.
- Are you looking at this on your mobile device? Here’s a second mobile-only offer through 11/30: Save $25 on bookings of $200 or more with code MOB25THANXUS!