Reader Deals 10/11/15: Here are the deals, heads up, and requests you shared over the last 24 hours or so — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- More on the ongoing ALDI flour discussion from seachicago: “Peaches, I use all purpose flour for everything, including bread baking. It works just fine! I’ve never had any issues.”
- I posted a Cricut deal in the Hot Deals Facebook group today: Cricut mystery box! $208 value for $39.99. Julie adds: “I guess if you log in, you can use the code “Ball” for free shipping. I saw it on a YouTube video.“
- Cari shares: “Look for Maybelline coupons in the magic coupon machine. I bought the mascara last week when it was spend $15 get $5 and I had a $4/$12 maybelline Q to go with the $3/1.”
- On the Cupcake wine deal, from silvia: “the cupcake one that I got says you have to purchase 6 bottles AND a $25 gift card to then get a free $25 gift card. Ya think there are two different types of rebate hangtags?”
- On the free Nasoya deal, nilo adds: “There’s a $1/2 rebate on both mobisave (iPhone only app) and berrycart.”
- Heads up from Lisa: “Interesting!! My ad (in Wisconsin) has a Thermotrek Hand Warmer above the motor oil on that page. Since I was very confused I went to menards.com and started looking at the ads for various areas. I looked at one from Minnesota that also had the hand warmer and then I looked at an ad in the Chicago area and Lo and Behold, I see the Gutter Scoop in that same place!! I think this is the first time I have seen a regional difference in a Menards ad!!! So — FYI for those of you not in the Chicago area — the Gutter Scoops are not free. I bought the exact ones listed in the Chicago are ad (same SKU #) and I did not receive a rebate receipt for them and they are not in my ad. So check your store’s ad before purchasing.”
- Miriam asks on Facebook: “I have a question does any one know where to donate shoes? Mi daughter have a condition where she needs a 1/2inch lift on the right shoe an she outgrown all and i feel bad throwing them in to the garbage. If somebody knows please contact me I live in Aurora.”