I got a $3/$10 toothpaste coupon from the magic machine, so decided to head back to CVS and play with this week’s Colgate deals. Here’s one that is great even if you don’t have the $3/$10:
- Spend $10 on these Colgate products get $5 ECB limit 2. Colgate Optic White paste 3-3.5 oz, rinse 8 oz, brush 1 ct, $3.99. Colgate sensitive 6 oz, Enamel Health paste 4-5.5 oz, Total paste, rinse, Floss-Tip, or Enamel Health brush 1 ct (excludes multipacks).
This sale turns out to include the new Colgate Optic White Express White 3 oz tubes and the Colgate Optic White Platinum 3.4 oz tubes. So:
- Buy five for $19.95.
- Use five $2.00/1 from the 2/22 SS and $2.00/1 printable on Coupons.com. Note: The insert coupon includes both Express White and Platinum, while the printable is only for Express White. Both are limit four “like” coupons per day, so mix/match to get up to five with “unlike” printables + insert qs.
- Pay $9.95 with $10 ECB back for a net cost of free for five tubes of fancy paste.
If you can’t get five coupons:
- Buy three for $11.97.
- Use three $2.00/1 coupons = $5.97.
- Get back $5.00 ECB for a net cost of $.97 for all three, or $.32 each.
My trip with my $3/$10 CVS coupon.
Five Colgate Optic White, $19.95. Used five $2.00/1 coupons and the $3.00/$10.00 CVS store coupon.
Reese’s Egg, $.87.
Paid with $3.00 ECB and $6.29. Got back $10.87 ECB ($10 for Colgate and $.87 for candy) for a net cost of: Up $1.58 this transaction. The way I figure, I’ll give away most of the paste and just keep whittling away at the net cost of the hair colour — which is what I really wanted today. Check your magic machine coupons to see if you can make this a money maker too, since they print oral care ones pretty often.