Check out the Illinois Railway Museum, Kidswork Children’s Museum, The Field Museum, The Gold Pyramid, and much, much more!
Here’s another place for cheap printer ink! At 4inkjets through 7/31, select any of these bestselling ink cartridges for just $1.00. You pay $4.95 shipping, making them just $5.95 shipped.
These are compatible non-OEM cartridges, and 4inkjets offers a one-year satisfaction guarantee.
I posted this a week ago at $5.83 shipped — it’s now down to $4.98 shipped! And worth every penny — I have been playing with it for food photos and it does make a huge difference… when I remember to actually use it…
Why yes — it is a picture of a phone taking a picture. Maybe tomorrow I’ll bring you a photo of infinite dog food cans… Anyway, back in April I posted and purchased this neat little flexible octopus style phone tripod, which at the time was $6.25 shipped but now is down to just $5.83! It came about a month later, and I put it away and forgot about it until today, when I pulled it out and finally tried it out with some photos.
This little tripod fits my iPhone 4s perfectly, so no problems there. You need to be a little careful adjusting the legs and make sure it’s stable before letting go so that it doesn’t tip over (no one wants to drop their iPhone), but otherwise it worked great and holds the phone a lot more steady taking photos than my apparently very shaky hands do.
The week of 7/27/14, we’re expecting FIVE inserts: 2 SmartSource, 2 Red Plum, and a P&G! See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide, because coupons and values vary regionally. Sometimes our papers will not include one or more of the coupons listed, or that one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland, the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the DuPage Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally, the Sun-Times will contain a coupon not found in the Trib, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) If you are outside Chicagoland, you will want to buy the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, you can pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree.
- Be sure to check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing — since they are no longer in plastic bags, they’re falling out, not making it in, or getting swiped.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some you want to trade.
- Places to pick up additional coupons.
So, what looks good to me?
- Johnson & Johnson $2/3 neosporin, band-aid adhesive bandages, benadryl topical, bengay or red cross products excludes trial, first aid kits, band-aid 10ct and on-the-go first aid kits MUST BUY 2 BRANDS (9/30). CVS is always having ECB deals on these.
- Purell $1/1 8oz+ advanced hand sanitizer bottle (9/21). If you can’t get the $2.00 printable, stack this one with the $1.00/1 Target printable or $1.00/1 in the Walgreens August booklet for cheap sanitizer.
- Tropicana $1/1 farmstand 46oz bottle excludes pure premium and trop50 (9/21)
- AXE Buy 1 16oz shower gel, get 1 12oz shampoo free ets up to $5.99 (8/10) and AXE Buy 1 bodyspray, get 1 anti-perspirant deodorant stick free ets up to $5.99 (8/10)
- Ragu $.60/2 products (8/24). Good deal coming up at CVS on Sunday.
- Simple Buy 1 cleanser or moisturizer, get 1 facial wipes free ets up to $6.99 (8/10). Save for a deal at CVS or Target.
- Tide/Downy/Bounce $5/3 tide or tide boost, downy, downy unstopables and bounce bursts excludes downy single rinse, tide simply clean & fresh, tide detergent 10oz and tide pods (8/10).
- Tide $2/1 detergent excludes simply fresh & clean, pods and detergent 10oz
- Tampax $2/1 pearl or radiant tampon 16ct+
- Pantene $3/2 products
- Herbal Essences $3/2 shampoo, conditioner or styling products
- Febreze B1G1 free product (8/10)
- BIC $3/1 disposable razor ets (8/23). These go on sale for $3 at Ultra sometimes.
- Frigo $.50/1 cheese heads 8ct+ (9/6)
- Post $1/2 kids’ cereals & treats (9/7) AND Post $1/2 products (9/7)
- Softsoap $.35/1 liquid hand soap pump 7.5oz+ (8/16)
- Speed Stick B1G1 free gear antiperspirant/deodorant or body spray up to $4.29 excludes 1.8 and .5oz (8/16)
- Hefty $1/1 tall kitchen trash bags (9/30)
- Hillshire Farm $.55/1 smoked sausage links or american craft handcrafted sausage links (9/7)
- Purina Tidy Cats $1/1 cat litter (10/27)
- Tide/Downy/Bounce $1/2 laundry care items ets TARGET coupon — plus other Target P&G coupons to stack.
So, how many?
Well, there are a lot of coupons here, especially for drugstore deals — and five inserts is nice. I’m getting at least four papers; I’d like to see more food coupons to justify more, though.
Welcome back to Crunchy Friday for 7/25/14, rounding up the week’s best new organic, natural, green, gluten free, and allergy friendly coupons and online deals.
- Note: You’ll find a mix here — not everything here is organic; not everything is gluten free. Pick the deals and coupons that are right for your own family.
- Missed a Crunchy Friday? Read them all here.
- $1.00/1 Organic Valley milk protein shake and $2.50/1 4 pack Organic Valley milk protein shake.
- $.75/1 Earthbound Smoothie KickStarts or other EB Farm item.
- New on Mambo Sprouts: $.50/1 Clif Mojo, $1.00/1 Organic Valley product, more.
- Head over to Target Made to Matter, sign in with Facebook or Twitter, enter your name and email address, and you can request a coupon via email for $5/$20 Made to Matter natural, organic, and sustainable brands picked by Target.
- Rock the Lunchbox has coupons for Annie’s, Applegate, and more — share to print all five.
- $1.00/1 Organic Sunshine Burgers.
- BOGO Beyond Meat.
- $1.00/1 Beyond Meat.
- $2.00/1 Kiss My Face Sun Spray lotions (Facebook).
- New Savings.com coupons include: $1.00/1 Naked Juice, $1.50/1 Tate + Lyle, $1.00/1 Simple Green, $1.00/1 O.N.E. and more.
- $3.00/1 EcoTools Hair Brush.
- $2.00/1 Melt Organic spreads. (Yes, it’s a PDF, it’s not on the Melt site, but it’s theirs — it came in my email newsletter from them.) At Whole Foods, also get $1.50 back on Ibotta for a total of $3.50 off one.
- $1.00/1 Tasty Bite.
- $1.00/1 Immaculate Baking (Facebook). At Target, stack with the $.75/1 Target printable here and the 10% off on Cartwheel here.
- These often only last for a day or two, so check the price before ordering.
- Vegan Fast Food
- Easy Superfood Recipes Six Pack
- Easy Quinoa Recipes
- On the Abe’s Market summer road trip sale, get up to 40% off hand-picked favorites — plus, they’re offering free shipping on ALL orders through 7/27!
- It’s also your last few days to take advantage of Abe’s Market $2.00 shipped sampling program — through July 31, try any of these natural, organic, gluten free, healthy products for just $2.00 each shipped! The mix changes from day to day, so check back to see what they add.
Prices on Amazon often change quickly. You need to be logged in to see and clip coupons, which are limit one per account and will come off just the first shipment. You can cancel subscribe & save or skip a shipment at any time. You get 5% off and free shipping with subscribe & save, which increases to 15% off if you have five subscriptions on the same day/month, or 20% off if you have five + Amazon Mom with Prime — in which case your price will be even lower than shown below!
- 10% off select Oskri bars — combine with subscribe & save for an even bigger discount!
- San Francisco Bay Coffee Organic Rainforest Blend, 80 OneCup Single Serve Cups, $29.46 shipped with subscribe & save, or $.37 a cup.
- Nutiva Organic Coconut Flour, 3 Pound, $12.25 shipped with subscribe & save — that’s just $4.08 a pound.
- Chosen Foods Organic Grown Raw Chia Seeds 1 Pound Bag – Non GMO Verified 16 Oz Black Chia Seed – Grown in Bolivia – Shipped From USA, $10.99 and eligible for Prime or free shipping at $35.00.
- Checkout 51 has $.25 back on Apples, $.25 back on Annie’s Mac & Cheese.
- Ibotta has a bunch of Whole Foods specific deals, plus $.25 back on Milk, more.
- 50% off! Score this voucher and pay just $20 for $40 worth of gluten free Kay’s Naturals (also egg free, Kosher).
Sweat the small stuff with your summer energy bills and earn 25 Recyclebank points.
- Get 50% off Vitamin Shoppe Brand Ubiquinol CoQ-10 through 7/29, limit 2 per customer. Price drops to just $8.10 when you add the item to your cart. Free shipping over $25.00!
- Or, today 7/25 only, take 10% off sitewide at VitaminShoppe.com with code TWODAY10.
Here’s how to print a $2.00/1 Purell coupon:
- Join the Purell loyalty program here and get 1000 points for signing up.
- It will pop up a window asking you to complete your profile for another 1000 points.
- Now you have 2000 points. Go in the Catalog link at the top of the screen and click Redeem under Save $2.00/1 Purell hand sanitizer for 2000 points.
- They will email you the coupon.
Walgreens and Target deals
- At Walgreens, stack with the $1.00/1 Purell coupon in the August booklet. Starting 7/27 (when the August booklet should also be out in stores), 8 oz Purell will be on sale for $2.99. Have fun fighting with their registers to get one free after both coupons.
- At Target, stack with the $1.00/1 printable Target coupon here or text SAVINGS1 to 827438 for a mobile version. Now, last I bought it at Target, Purell was $2.89 — if it’s still around that price, get it FREE at Target as well after both coupons.
(Thanks, Couponing for 4)
And one more Amazon deal — get these Anna AND Elsa dolls from Disney’s Frozen for $29.99! Free shipping with Prime or at $35.00, and good reviews.
- Inspired by the hit Disney animated film, Frozen
- Re-create unforgettable movie moments from Frozen with elegant Anna and Elsa fashion dolls
- Each wears a shimmering fashion and crown inspired by the film
- Girls will love playing out the unique bond between sisters with this adorable princess two-pack
- A wonderful gift that any girl is sure to love
Get BOTH hard-to-find sisters in one easy package!
(Thanks, Thrifty and Thriving)
Price dropped back down again: This HSI tourmaline flat iron on Amazon is now just $38.85 shipped! Read the reviews on this — it’s on sale for much less than my creaky old CHI, and people love it; there are over 4.5 stars in 7820 reviews.
The Professional HSI Flat Iron is great for transforming frizzy, dull hair into gorgeously straight, sleek locks. Aside from straightening, the Professional HSI Flat Iron curls and flips hair beautifully, its 1″ plates giving maximum control for all hair types. With flash quick heating and swivel cord, this iron provides great style without making a mess or taking too much time. Featuring new easier grip with ergonomic design for easier hold, the styler flat iron also has versatile heat settings to provide you with total control for all your hairstyling needs. Moist ceramic heat with solid ceramic plates and coils will maintain even temperature.
Check out all these clearance sports hats on Amazon — just $5.00 each! These are add-on items, so ship free with a $25 order if you have Prime, $35 if you do not.
Tons to choose from, so the odds are good of finding your favorite team(s) represented!
Here’s a new BOGO coupon for Beyond Meat through 8/1/14. They carry Beyond Meat products at Whole Foods.
(Thanks, Fabuless Life)