Here are the best CVS deals and coupon matchups I see for the week of 3/1/15 – 3/7/15.
- Note: ECB deals at CVS always exclude clearance items.
- *** Here’s the link to the “regular” full weekly CVS ad, as their site defaults to the personalized myWeekly Ad.
- CVS participates in SavingStar and Ibotta.
- Confused by abbreviations in this post? See lingo for newbies.
Top CVS deals week of 3/1/15
- On the P&G spend $20 get $5 ECB deal: You could buy six Pantene stylers for $20.00. Use six $2.00/1 from the 3/1 PG, 2/22 SS (making sure not to use more than four “like,” so use four from 3/1, two from 2/22, say). Pay $8.00 with $5.00 back for a net cost of $3.00 for all six, or $.50 each.
- Select Kellogg’s cereals (shows Frosted Flakes & Raisin Bran), 2/$5.00 get $2.00 ECB limit 1. Use $.70/1 select new cereals in the 2/15 RP, if included. Print more on Kellogg’s Family Rewards, including $1.00/2 Frosted Flakes, $.50/1 Corn Flakes, and get cereal for a buck each after coupon + ECB. And print $1.00/2 Kellogg’s Cereals.
- Kellogg’s Mini-Wheats, Corn Pops, Crispix cereal 12-18 oz, 2/$5.00 get $2.00 ECB limit 1. Different offer number from above, so you can do both. Print $.50/1 Mini Wheats Little Bites. And print $1.00/2 Kellogg’s Cereals.
- 40 ct Truvia packets, $3.00. Print $2.00/1 here.
- Cadbury or Hershey’s singles .95-1.55 oz, $.87 get $.87 ECB limit 1.
- Easter M&Ms 9.9-12.6 oz, Mars minis 9-11.5 oz, bunnies 5-6.6 oz, 2/$6.00 get $2.00 ECB limit 1. Print $1.00/1 M&Ms here — Walmart logo, so according to policy CVS won’t take it (in practice some will, some won’t). Buy one M&Ms get a free single crispy M&Ms coupon in the 2/15 RP. $1.00/2 in the 3/1 RP2. Stack with the $1.00/2 M&Ms CVS store coupon here.
- Select Right Guard, Dry Idea deodorant (excludes twin packs, aerosols) or Right Guard body wash, 2/$6.00 get $1.00 ECB limit 1. Use two $2.00/1 Right Guard Xtreme heat (if included) or $2.00/1 Dry Idea in the 3/1 RP2 to pay $2.00 for two with $1.00 back for a net cost of $.50 each.
- Buy two L’Oreal hair color or care excludes salon, get $4.00 ECB limit 1. Your best deal here: Buy two L’Oreal Advanced shampoo and/or conditioner for $9.00. Use the $4.00/2 printable coupon here (reset!). Pay $5.00 with $4.00 back for a net cost of $1.00 for two, or just $.50 each.
- Got2b hair stylers excludes studio size and trial, $4.99 get $2.00 ECB limit 1. Use $2.00/1 in the 3/1 RP2 for a net cost of $.99.
- L’Oreal facial care excludes cleanser, buy two get $10 ECB limit 1. Print $2.00/1 moisturizer here. $2.00/1 skin care in the 2/15 RP. Now, although the ad says excludes cleansers, MyWeeklyAd online lists the L’Oréal Paris Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub 6 fl oz as a participating product. The online price for this scrub is $5.79, so assuming around this price in store, buy two for $11.58. Use two $2.00/1 skin care in the 2/15 RP = $7.58 with $10.00 back for a little money maker.